СТИВЪН ДЖЕРАРД

Гост shicola

Препоръчан пост

• Replies 3,7k
  • Created
  • Последни отговори

Top Posters In This Topic

Стивън Джерард, е пред първото си назначение за старши-треньор извън Великобритания.

Той е пристигнал в Истанбул, където ще се види с един от шефовете на Трабзонспор Ертугрул Доган, а също така е пред финални преговори за треньорския пост в шампиона на Турция за миналата година.

Според турския портал "Карар", той е дошъл край Босфора, защото има покана за вечеря от вицепрезидента на Трабзонспор.

Освен без треньор, Трабзонспор е и без президент в момента, като в края на месеца предстоят избори.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11850185/Steven-Gerrard-flies-Istanbul-hold-talks-Trabzonspor-manager.html

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
INTERVIEW: Steven Gerrard: I'll never get tired of scoring at Anfield.

Scoring at Anfield on Saturday felt as special as it did the first time for Steven Gerrard.

The club icon broke the deadlock for Liverpool FC Legends in their 2-0 victory over Celtic Legends in the LFC Foundation charity match, presented by AXA Health and brought to you in association with Forever Reds.

Gerrard held his nerve from the spot towards the end of the first half after Martin Skrtel was upended in the penalty area.

Reflecting on his goal, the former Reds captain told Liverpool fc. com: "Listen, it feels good when I score in the back garden against Lio!

"If you love football, if you love the game, if you love this club, I'll never get tired of that.

"There was a bit of pressure on me! I took my son to football this morning and he scored a couple, so he had said to me, 'You best score today or you're going to have to buy me something.'

"At least I'll save a few quid by getting on the scoresheet!"

Mark Gonzalez doubled the lead for Sir Kenny Dalglish's side early into the second period to round off a brilliant afternoon that raised vital funds for LFC Foundation and its partner charities.

Gerrard continued: "It's about all the people that are going to benefit from this.

"I don't know what we're going to raise from this but so many local people, so many people in Scotland and our ex-players, the ones that need a little bit of treatment here, there and everywhere, they're going to benefit from it.

"The main thing is that everyone's had a good day, it's stayed dry and we're all happy.

"It's always enjoyable to play in front of nearly a full crowd. They were amazing. The main thing is obviously that it's for a good cause. The LFC Foundation and Forever Reds, that's the reason why we're all here.

"It wouldn't be so successful without the support of the fans, and to be fair to Celtic they've turned up in their numbers today and it's been a really enjoyable day."

All proceeds raised from the game will support a range of LFC Foundation's and partner charities' programmes. Fans can make a donation via liverpoolfc.com/donate.

Може да бъде изображение със спортува и на открито
Може да бъде изображение с 5 души, изправени хора и на открито
Може да бъде изображение с 1 човек и на открито

Сподели другаде

Steven Gerrard on meeting Jurgen Klopp before the Champions League final: "He was walking the dog, I was sitting outside with one of my friends having a couple of pints. I shouted over to wish him good luck, because he had a Champions League final days later. I thought he’d be in the zone.
"He said to me: 'No, no, no. Go the bar and get me a pint.' So we get him a pint. He ended up having two or three, he had a couple of smokes, his dog waited patiently, and we had a good craic for probably over an hour. About football, about life in Liverpool, his plans for the future.
"He was just really great company to have and it was different from a football environment, it was Jurgen in his plain clothes, his dog walking gear. He was fantastic with my mate, he made him feel part of the conversation and I think that just sums the man up.
"He's a genuine, humble character, who’s got a presence and an aura. And at the same time he’s one of the most gifted managers there’s ever been. That’s a special person, for me." #LFC

338023059_955200352155166_33204580580891
Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Днес Капитанът  навършва 43. Една от най-иконичните и завършени фигури мяркали се по терените! 

Легенда е миниатюрно понятие, когато говорим за Стивън Джерард.

Дано да намери звездния път и в новото си поприще!

May God bless you, Skipper!

Сподели другаде

351827052_1317116145566417_3998508294540

Djibril Cisse :
I will never forget Steven Gerrard's team-talk at half-time during the 2005 Champions' League final.
Steven Gerrard gets up and asks all the coaching staff to leave the dressing room, because he wanted to be alone with just the players. All the staff left, even the physios who were giving treatment to the players.
Stevie gets up and says that Liverpool is all he has, it is his club, all he has ever known and he does not want to be the laughing stock of the history of the Champions League.
He says that if we respect him and love him as a captain, then we need to dust ourselves off and get back in the match.
He scores the first goal, he gets the penalty. He has an extraordinary second half, finishing the game as a right-back. He has a crazy match - but that half-time speech will remain imprinted in my mind forever, Fantastic Leader.
Сподели другаде

По последни информации Стиви щял да застане начело на саудитския клуб Ал Итифак. Ясно, че там ще го позлатят и ще си е като на курорт, но жалко, че не е имал прилични оферти от добро европейско ниво.

Сподели другаде

Хм...Този ход  на Стиви ме пъзелира малко. 

Едната причина е ясна. Скъпа поддръжка на имоти, жена, три кокетки и една бъдеща футболна звезда, не е лесно. Но...

Не виждам с какво точно ще помогне в развитието на кариерата му и утвърждаването му като име в треньорското поприще.

Определено нещата не изглеждат амбициозно в план развитие.

Още не мога да преценя Джерард има ли качества за треньор или просто още няма опит. 

Желая му от сърце да намери верния път, защото го заслужава!

Сподели другаде

Нека мине през различни мелачки. Видя се че ВЛ  не му е по силите още, не за друго, но поне за мен е още зелен за професията.

Не може само от сезоните в Рейнджърс да си правим съпоставки за това колко е кадърен. Има време. Нека трупа опит, па независимо, че е някъде къде ще трупа и богатства. 

Сподели другаде

5 minutes ago, ReD_Gerrard said:

И Шави мина през Саудитска Арабия.

По-точно Катар, ама все тая.

Голямата разлика е, че Шави игра там цели 4 год, преди да им стане треньор.

Снощи тършувах доста из  реномирани английски сайтове, но не намерих нищо за Джерард към СА -  явно е още доста далеч от тях. Преди 2-3 месеца беше се срещал в Истанбул уж да поема отбор там, но се разсъхнаха нещата.     

Сподели другаде

Вече намерих нещо по въпроса. 

Уж искали Джерард и Мане евентуално, но още  няма  развитие. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12188817/Sadio-Mane-latest-Saudi-target-Al-Ettifaq-make-Bayern-Munich-outcast.html

Сподели другаде