СТИВЪН ДЖЕРАРД

Гост shicola

Препоръчан пост

Гост shicola

http://www.lfchistory.net/images/profiles/player_gerrard.jpg

Birthdate: 30 May 1980

Birthplace: Whiston, Liverpool, England

Other clubs: Los Angeles Galaxy (2015-16)

Bought from: Local

Signed for LFC: Joined 1988

International debut: 31.05.2000 vs. Ukraine

International caps: 114/21 (24.06.2014)

Liverpool debut: 29.11.1998

Last appearance: 24.05.2015

Debut goal: 05.12.1999

Last goal: 24.05.2015

Contract expiry: 01.07.2015

Win ratio: 52.39% W: 372 D: 167 L: 171

Games/goals ratio: 3.82

Honours: FA Cup 2001, 2006; League Cup 2001, 2003, 2012; Champions League 2005; UEFA Cup 2001; PFA Young Player of the Year 2001, PFA Player of the Year 2006, FWA Footballer of the Year 2009, PFA Fans' Player of the Year 2001, 2009

LFC league games/goals: 504 / 120

Total LFC games/goals: 710 / 186

http://www.lfchistor...yer/Profile/305

http://int.soccerway...en-gerrard/186/

https://en.wikipedia.../Steven_Gerrard

Player profile

Steven Gerrard is a great leader, strong in tackle, can hit the ball at ferocious speed, has good vision, scores great goals, makes brilliant passes and has it all, simply. There is no doubt that Stevie G ranks among the elite of Liverpool FC, right at the top with the likes of Billy Liddell and Kenny Dalglish. Gerrard started out with his local team, Whiston Juniors, until he was noticed by Liverpool's scouts at eight years of age. He wasn't selected to attend Lilleshall, the National football and sports centre, mainly due to his lack of height. When he was 15, he was the same height as Michael Owen, but his sudden growth caused problems in his back restricted him to only playing 20 games from 14 years of age to 16. Gerrard got his breakthrough into the Liverpool team in 1998 when Jamie Redknapp got injured. New manager Gérard Houllier had inherited the key player to his Anfield revolution. Gerrard played 13 games, but his physical condition was still restricting his progress. The first instance that convinced Liverpool fans worldwide that the boy was something special was a heroic display in his first Merseyside derby in only his ninth appearance for the club. He featured as a right-back and made two goal-line clearances as Liverpool successfully protected their lead. Finally the England set-up took notice. He was nominated captain of the u-18 side and made his debut for the u-21s in September 1999. Houllier trusted the 19-year-old to begin the 1999/00 season in the starting line-up alongside Redknapp and promised him at least 20 games. Didi Hamann took his place eight games into the campaign in the Merseyside derby and disappointed Gerrard came on as a substitute. He lost his composure at the end of the match and was sent off for an ugly foul and was banned for three games. Gerrard returned stronger than before, determined to prove himself and his first goal for the club, against Sheffield Wednesday on 5 December 1999 proved to be spectacular. “A wonderful talent, a young man with the steel of a Stiles and the style of a Souness” – as Ric George described him in the Liverpool Echo – “side-stepped, danced and dribbled past three defenders before finishing decisively." He also proved his versatility as in one year he had played as a left-back, right-back, defensive and offensive midfielder and right-winger.

On 31 May 2000 Gerrard made his international debut, aged 20 years and one day, in a 2-0 win against Ukraine at Wembley. A relative newcomer to the England squad Gerrard only made one substitute appearance in Euro 2000 when he came on for Michael Owen in a win over Germany. Kevin Keegan's England team only recorded this one win and failed to qualify from their group. The boy had sure come far in a short period of time and his career rose rapidly in the 2000/01 season. He made 50 appearances for Liverpool, won the League Cup and FA Cup and scored a goal, which he ranks as one of his most memorable, in the brilliant 5-4 win over Alaves in the UEFA Cup final. Gerrard was named the Professional Footballers Association's Young Player of the Year. Liverpool, under the guidance of Houllier, continued its progress in the League and finished second in the 2001/02 season, seven points behind Arsenal. Gerrard was ruled out of England's World Cup squad in the summer through injury. Liverpool's form dropped considerably the next two years. Despite these setbacks Gerrard's influence had grown and on 15 October 2003 he was made captain of Liverpool Football Club, a dream come true for the boyhood Red: "I was captain of my school side and I used to go along to Anfield to watch the team. I used to watch Barnes with the captain's armband and dream that one day it would be me captaining the team I love."

Rafa Benítez took over in 2004 and in a season of reconstruction Gerrard elevated his status in the minds of Liverpool supporters when his tremendous goal against Olympiacos guaranteed his team's process from the group stages of the Champions League in front of a packed Kop. Gerrard's header nine minutes into the second half in Istanbul inspired an unlikely comeback that can be arguably called the greatest ever. What immediately followed no-one could have imagined. Liverpool's Chief Executive, Rick Parry, had told Gerrard that the club were going to renew his contract in the summer. Liverpool remained unresponsive and Chelsea with all its riches tempted Gerrard to leave for London. He later said in his autobiography it was the lowest point in his career. "I renew my deal with Liverpool in four or five years and when I do I would like Stevie to be my next coach, assistant manager and maybe even the next manager after me. He can even have the chief scout position if he wants it." - Rafa in July 2005.

Gerrard scored 20+ goals for Liverpool for the first time in the 2005/06 season and it was real "Roy of the Rovers" stuff for him when Liverpool faced West Ham in the 2006 FA Cup final. Gerrard scored with a stunning volley in the fifty-fourth minute to make it 2-2 and when West Ham seemed certain to lift the cup, being 3-2 up with time running out, he scored from a long way out because as he said his feet could not carry him any further; an incredibly audacious effort by the captain. Liverpool won the FA Cup after a penalty shoot-out. Gerrard was recognised by his professionals as the best player in the Premier League that season. Gerrard featured for Sven-Göran Eriksson's England in the 2006 World Cup in Germany, playing five games and scoring in two consecutive games against Trinidad and Tobago and Sweden. He missed a penalty as England was eliminated by Portugal in a penalty shoot-out in the quarter-finals. Liverpool's talisman had another stunning season in 2006/07, playing in 52 out of a maximum 59 competitive matches. His goal-tally reached double figures for the fifth successive season. As autumn turned into winter, Gerrard scored in six successive home matches in League and cup and during the same period he also scored a stunning free-kick up at Newcastle. But his most productive day goal-wise was when Luton Town came up to Anfield for an FA Cup third round replay. Gerrard had not even made the squad for the original tie in Bedfordshire but in the replay he scored a hat-trick in 17 second-half minutes to ensure that there would be no big cup upset. Like the rest of his club colleagues, Gerrard put the disappointment of losing the Champions League final in Athens behind him as Liverpool prepared for another season. Newspaper speculation again linked Liverpool's skipper with a big-money move to Chelsea in the summer of 2007. However, as he and Jamie Carragher signed new deals on 4 June 2007 to keep both players at Anfield for four more years, this matter was finally put to rest.

Gerrard continued to be a hugely influential player for Liverpool in both 2007/08 and 2008/09, two years in which he added another 96 first-team appearances to an already impressive total. He also added another 45 goals. He scored twice as Real Madrid were humbled at Anfield in the last 16 in the Champions League, but he was unable to prevent Liverpool losing to Chelsea in the next round, the second leg of which he missed because of injury. Costly draws proved Liverpool's downfall in wrestling the championship from Manchester United in 2009. It was, however, the first time that Gerrard had been involved in a really serious Liverpool challenge for the much-coveted title and his talent was evident enough for Football Writers to vote him the best player of the season. There was something vital missing in Gerrard's game in the 2009/10 season. He knew that the team was expected to 'kick on' from the second place it had achieved in 2009 and win the ultimate prize. His extraordinary ability to get the team out of a hole, something he had done countless times in the previous ten years, was suddenly waning. He only missed seven matches so he was as much a regular in the first team as he had usually been. His contribution in terms of goals, just 12, was exactly half that of the previous season and his lowest for three years.

Liverpool's finest was named captain of the England team when injury ruled Rio Ferdinand out of the World Cup in 2010. He responded by netting England's first goal against the United States; but it was a lead he and his colleagues were unable to hold on to. He played in all four of England's matches including the one in the last 16 when Germany humbled them. In 2010/11 Gerrard played in the fewest number of competitive matches, just 24 out of 54, since his first full season of 1999/00. This was partly because of an injury he received against Manchester United at Anfield in March. United were prominent in Gerrard's season. The skipper scored twice at Old Trafford in September and his brace looked like rescuing a point until Berbatov's late winner. Back at Old Trafford in January in the FA Cup as Dalglish returned to the dugout, Gerrard was sent off by Howard Webb. Gerrard said after his successful groin operation that he hadn't felt as good for a decade as 2011/12 started. However, injuries restricted Gerrard to only 28 appearances. Gerrard still showed glimpses of world class talent, especially when scoring an Anfield hat-trick against Everton in March. He was also fit enough to lead the team out in both the domestic cup finals at Wembley. His joy in lifting Liverpool's first cup for six years was for all to see. In the middle of May Roy Hodgson named Gerrard as outright captain of the 23-man squad for the European Championships in which he was his country's key player. As the 32-year-old embarked on a new season under Brendan Rodgers he claimed he was not yet prepared to play in a deeper role in Liverpool's midfield, aiming to prove he is as dynamic as ever. Lucas' injury at the start of 2012/13 forced Gerrard to defend more than attack, being unable to showcase his talents in the final third of the field where he is the most effective. On 14 November 2012 Gerrard became the sixth Englishman to reach a century of caps for his country joining the illustrious group of Billy Wright, Bobby Charlton, Bobby Moore, Peter Shilton and David Beckham. As Liverpool has progressed under Rodgers Gerrard has been gaining strength and provided quite a few assists for his teammates.

A shoulder injury and the subsequent surgery on it prevented Gerrard from playing in every Premier League match in 2012/13. Despite missing the last two League matches against Fulham and Queens Park Rangers, he still made more first-team appearances than any other player. Ten goals was a respectable total for the season, the first time he had achieved double figures since 2009/10; and he will start the 2013/14 season needing only two more goals to complete a century in the Premier League.

Although ultimately disappointed in his quest to finally get a Premier League winners' medal, 2013/14 was still a significant season for Liverpool's captain. As well as becoming the longest-serving skipper in the club's history Gerrard moved past Ray Clemence and Emlyn Hughes into third place in the club’s all-time competitive appearance list with only Jamie Carragher (737) and Ian Callaghan (857) now ahead of him; he also went past Kenny Dalglish’s total of 172 Liverpool goals to move just ten behind Robbie Fowler’s 183; and the penalty-kick against West Ham United in April that took him past Kenny Dalglish's total moved him level with Jan Mølby on 42 successful spot-kicks But possibly more important than any statistic was his manager's decision to try him out in a new 'holding' midfield role just in front of the back four. Gerrard adapted well to an unfamiliar position and his success played a big part in Liverpool almost achieving the impossible and winning the Premier League. Gerrard was one of five Liverpool players named in England's squad for the World Cup finals in Brazil. He played from the start and captained his country in the opening two group matches against Italy and Uruguay. With England eliminated after two defeats he was on the bench for the final match against Costa Rica but came on for Arsenal's Jack Wilshere with 17 minutes remaining in the second half. Eight days after the World Cup Final in Rio it was announced that Gerrard had retired from international football after a 14-year spell that brought him one hundred and fourteen full international caps.

On 2 January 2015 Liverpool FC released this statement on its official website: "Liverpool Football Club can confirm Steven Gerrard is to leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. The Reds captain will bring the curtain down on a glittering Anfield career that has spanned nearly 17 years and included 10 trophies, as well as 695 appearances and 180 goals to date since joining the club's youth system aged eight. Gerrard will not retire from professional football at the conclusion of the 2014-15 season. No decision on his new club has been made yet, but he will continue his career outside the United Kingdom and at a side that will not bring him into direct competition with Liverpool. The 34-year-old admits it is with a heavy heart he will depart Liverpool, describing the decision as the 'toughest of his life', but has chosen to make it now to avoid speculation about his future. Until then, the No.8 insists he will continue to concentrate all his efforts on helping Brendan Rodgers' side achieve both domestic and European success.

Explaining his decision, Gerrard said: "This has been the toughest decision of my life and one which both me and my family have agonised over for a good deal of time. I am making the announcement now so that the manager and the team are not distracted by stories or speculation about my future. Liverpool Football Club has been such a huge part of all our lives for so long and saying goodbye is going to be difficult, but I feel it's something that's in the best interests of all involved, including my family and the club itself.

I'm going to carry on playing and although I can't confirm at this stage where that will be, I can say it will be somewhere that means I won't be playing for a competing club and will not therefore be lining up against Liverpool - that is something I could never contemplate. My decision is completely based on my wish to experience something different in my career and life and I also want to make sure that I have no regrets when my playing career is eventually over. I can't thank Brendan, the owners and everyone at the club enough for how they've handled this and I am leaving on great terms. Also, I would like to thank my teammates and all the staff for their help and continued support. It is a very special place to be part of. It is my sincere hope and wish that one day I can return to serve Liverpool again, in whatever capacity best helps the club. One point that is important to make is that from now until the last kick of the last game of the season, I will be as fully committed to the team as I ever have been and giving everything I have to help Liverpool win games. My final message is for the people who make Liverpool Football Club the greatest in the world - the supporters. It has been a privilege to represent you, as a player and as captain. I have cherished every second of it and it is my sincere wish to finish this season and my Liverpool career on a high."

Sadly, the 2014/15 season did not end on the high that the club's inspirational skipper for more than a decade had hoped for. Liverpool were beaten at the semi-final stage of both domestic cup competitions with the semi-final defeat in the FA Cup denying Gerrard the opportunity of playing in yet another final on his 35th birthday. He did, however, pass forty first-team appearances for the 12th time in his Liverpool career and in so doing reached five hundred Premier League appearances and seven hundred in all competitions. Thirteen goals took him to one hundred and eighty-six as he moved past Robbie Fowler into fifth place in the club's all-time list.

Steven Gerrard joined the Los Angeles Galaxy in the MLS as his contract expired in the summer of 2015. In his first MLS game he was on target and also created a goal for fellow ex Red Robbie Keane in a 5-2 win over San Jose Earthquakes. He finished the season with two goals from thirteen games, then announced early in the 2016 season that he would not be extending his contract any further, citing distances for away games as a problem. When the season ended he was linked with a move it Melbourne Victory but instead called time on his playing career, announcing his decision on 24th November.

Steven Gerrard

http://assets2.lfcimages.com/uploads/steven_gerrard_501fc3cf1a78a763080645.jpg

First Name - Steven

Surname - Gerrard

Squad Number - 8

Position - Midfield

Height - 1.83m

Weight - 83 kg

D.O.B. - 30 May 1980

Town of Birth - Whiston

Country of Birth - England

Сподели другаде

• Replies 3,7k
  • Created
  • Последни отговори

Top Posters In This Topic

Гост Bambina^

"Стивън Джерард - Сърцето на "Анфийлд" * 12

Всички новини, коментари и др. за Джерард - ТУК!"

Чакай да отворя аз една нова ,че тия нещо се препълниха :rofl2:

Сподели другаде

Гост gogoatoma
"Стивън Джерард - Сърцето на "Анфийлд" * 12

Всички новини, коментари и др. за Джерард - ТУК!"

Чакай да отворя аз една нова ,че тия нещо се препълниха :rofl2:

HUMAN WITH NO BRAIN!!!

Ако не сте разбрали нови теми, а старите аз предлагам да ги трийнем.

Сподели другаде

Гост shicola

БЕНИТЕС: ДЖЕРАРД Е УНИКАЛЕН, ЗА СЪЖАЛЕНИЕ НЯМАМ НЕГОВ ЗАМЕСТНИК

http://www.gong.bg/uploads/news_images/200808/photo_verybig_52557.jpg

Мениджърът на Ливърпул Рафаел Бенитес заяви, че е много доволен от капитана Стивън Джерард, но също така добави, че ще продължава най-много да разчита на него и ще го пробва на различни позиции.

"Джерард е един от най-добрите футболисти в целия свят. Той притежава уникални качества. Ако се наложи да се адаптира, то той ще го направи, защото е играч, който може да играе на различни позиции", заяви испанският мениджър.

"Ако играем във формация 4-4-2, тогава Джерард ще може да играе като халф. Ако играем само с Торес напред, тогава може да се наложи Джерард и Кийн да играят от двете му страни", допълни Рафа.

„Джерард е футболистът около, който се върти целия отбор. Той е незаменим за мен и това е нещо нормално, но за съжаление и много лошо, тъй като се контузи нямам негов заместник”, завърши Бенитес.

Сподели другаде

Гост gogoatoma
БЕНИТЕС: ДЖЕРАРД Е УНИКАЛЕН, ЗА СЪЖАЛЕНИЕ НЯМАМ НЕГОВ ЗАМЕСТНИК

http://www.gong.bg/uploads/news_images/200808/photo_verybig_52557.jpg

Мениджърът на Ливърпул Рафаел Бенитес заяви, че е много доволен от капитана Стивън Джерард, но също така добави, че ще продължава най-много да разчита на него и ще го пробва на различни позиции.

"Джерард е един от най-добрите футболисти в целия свят. Той притежава уникални качества. Ако се наложи да се адаптира, то той ще го направи, защото е играч, който може да играе на различни позиции", заяви испанският мениджър.

"Ако играем във формация 4-4-2, тогава Джерард ще може да играе като халф. Ако играем само с Торес напред, тогава може да се наложи Джерард и Кийн да играят от двете му страни", допълни Рафа.

„Джерард е футболистът около, който се върти целия отбор. Той е незаменим за мен и това е нещо нормално, но за съжаление и много лошо, тъй като се контузи нямам негов заместник”, завърши Бенитес.

Ако му намери заместник му завещавам къщата си...

Сподели другаде

Гост Steven Gerrard The Best

ДЖЕРАРД: ТРЯБВАШЕ ДА ВЗЕМЕМ КИЙН ПРЕДИ 5-6 ГОДИНИ

5 август 2008 11:58

Капитанът на Ливърпул Стивън Джерард заяви, че нападението на тима ще бъде най-опасното във Висшата лига през новия сезон, като добави, че отдавна Роби Кийн е трябвало да бъде привлечен на „Анфийлд”.

„Червените” отмъкнаха капитана на Тотнъм миналата седмица срещу 20 милиона лири и по този начин формираха убийствено атакуващо дуо заедно с Фернандо Торес.

Джерард изрази нетърпението си новият сезон в Англия да започне.

„В момента, в който разбрахме за възможността за трансфер на Роби при нас, хората, които го познавахме, много искахме тази сделка да се осъществи”, заяви Стиви Джи пред „Sun”.

„Всички бяхме наясно с неговите възможности и с това, което може да допринесе за тима. Заедно с Торес Ливърпул сформира нападение, което може да победи всеки един отбор във Висшата лига”, добави капитанът на „червените”.

„Голяма част от феновете ни намират прилики с Гари МакАлистър през 2000-та година”, добави английският национал.

„Тогава много се чудеха, как не сме го привлекли по-рано. Сега ситуацията е същата. Роби може би трябваше да дойде на „Анфийлд” преди 5-6 години”, посочи Джерард.

Сподели другаде

Гост Red One
... „В момента, в който разбрахме за възможността за трансфер на Роби при нас, хората, които го познавахме, много искахме тази сделка да се осъществи”, заяви Стиви Джи пред „Sun”...

Стиви? Пред "Sun"? Бойкотът не е ли тотален? Или е само фенски? Пък и ме съмнява Стиви от всички вестници, да даде интервю точно на тия.

Сподели другаде

Гост Liverbird

Ай стига с тоя СЪН бе дееееба.................... видиш ли го това име цитирано някъде бягаш надалеч. Изобщо няма място тук!!!

Сподели другаде

Гост Steven Gerrard The Best

ДЖЕРАРД ПОД ВЪПРОС ЗА МАЧА СЪС СТАНДАРТ

Джерард под въпрос за мача със Стандарт Принтирай Джерард под въпрос за мача със Стандарт Изпрати

Капитанът на Ливърпул Стивън Джерард получи бедрено разтежение по време на контролата с Валернга в Осло, която мърсисайдци спечелиха с 4:1.

Според лекарския щаб на клуба, полузащитникът ще трябва да се възстановява около една седмица, което поставя участието на Джерард в първия мач от третия квалификационен кръг за Шампионската лига срещу белгийския шампион Стандарт Лиеж под сериозна въпросителна.

„Това е много неприятна новина за нас. Стивън може би ще бъде извън игра за около една седмица, което най-вероятно ще го извади от състава за първия мач със Стандарт Лиеж. Аз все пак се надявам той да бъде на линия за първия ни важен мач за сезона”, коментира мениджърът на Ливърпул Рафаел Бенитес.

Сподели другаде

Гост Jason_Pain

Дори когато не е във форма е полезно да е на терена. Най-малкото защото останалите няма да се чувстват добре ;).

Сподели другаде

Гост steve

Сър Стивън Джерард ! Най-добрия не само в Ливърпул ! Добре че е лоялен към клуба и това го прави истинското сърце на тима. Дано е на ANFIELD до края на кариерата си ! :greeting: :ThankYou: :677:

Сподели другаде

Гост Livurpul4o
Сър Стивън Джерард ! Най-добрия не само в Ливърпул ! Добре че е лоялен към клуба и това го прави истинското сърце на тима. Дано е на ANFIELD до края на кариерата си ! :greeting: :ThankYou: :677:

Сподели другаде

Гост shicola

http://www.gong.bg/uploads/news_images/200808/photo_big_53433.jpg

http://www.gong.bg/uploads/photos_more/200808/path_2769.jpg

СТИВЪН ДЖЕРАРД РАЗСЪРДИ СЪСЕДИТЕ СИ

12 август 2008

Звездата на Ливърпул Стивън Джерард разсърди голяма част от съседите си, след като изгради двуетажна зала в единия край на двора си, на стойност 350000 паунда. Живущите в крайбрежното градче Формби са ядосани, че капитанът на „червените” си е позволил да вдигне сграда, която един от съседите определя като „супермаркет насред парк”.

28-годишният футболист получи разрешение за строеж през миналия октомври, като според него има право да построи „отделна двуетажна сграда, която да бъде използвана или като градински павилион, или като физкултурен салон със стая за игра.”

Ужасените съседи гледали внимателно как зелените площи в двора на Джерард постепенно се превръщат в огромен комплекс, в продължение на осем месеца. Въпреки протестите на местните, играчът спечелил разрешение да положи и „жив покрив” от трева, мъх и други растения, а освен това пази топлината, с което може да се спестят средства за отопление през зимата.

Огромното за едно семейство съоръжение ще има съблекални, басейн за гмуркане, душове, кухня, стая за масаж и помещение за игра, които ще са свързани с вече съществуващия басейн на фамилия Джерард. Там ще има още солариум, за да може госпожа Джерард да поддържа целогодишно тена си.

Градината, с която бе закупено имението, на стойност 2 милиона паунда, вече е съвсем малка. Сърдитата съседка на Джерард Сесил Крослети, чийто дом е точно срещу залата, се оплака: „Не мога да си обясня как някой може да си построи такова ужасно нещо в градината. Не се връзва с останалите сгради в района. Все едно да построиш супермаркет насред красиво място, а нашите домове бяха пренебрегнати.”

Друг местен жител Джон Юлият също коментира ядно: „Странно е как на Джерард му е дадено разрешение да разруши старото бунгало, което си бе там от години и да издигне като огромна сграда от стъкло и метал, с плосък таван. Когато в квартала ти живеят знаменитости, това трябва да се отразява на цените на имотите. Кой друг би си построил огромна градинска сграда, струваща повече от една обикновена къща.”

http://www.gong.bg/uploads/photos_more/200808/path_2770.jpg

Сподели другаде

Гост shicola

Стиви Джи мечтае за нов финал в Лигата

Сря, 2008-08-27 17:21

Капитанът на Ливърпул Стивън Джерард не се притеснява от съперника на "червените" в третия предварителен кръг на Шампионската лига - белгийският Стандарт Лиеж.

"Започваме нов поход за спечелване на Шампионската лига. Целта ни отново е финалът в турнира. Знаем колко сме силни на пряка елиминация в два мача. Няма да имаме проблеми със Стандарт тази вечер", заяви пред английските медии Джерард.

Първият мач завърши 0:0, като белгийците изпуснаха и дузпа, а Ливърпул игра значително под възможностите си.

Сподели другаде

Гост thekop

Време е за другите да покажат защо са искали в Ливърпул и защо вземат големи заплати. Алонсо + Масчерано, не звучи толкова зле :)

Сподели другаде

Гост gogoatoma
Време е за другите да покажат защо са искали в Ливърпул и защо вземат големи заплати. Алонсо + Масчерано, не звучи толкова зле :)

Ами да, ама не виждам как Ливърпул ще играе без Джерард! Аз не мога да си го представя! И то в мач от ПЛ! Ако не паднем ще е чудо!

Сподели другаде