Райън Бабел (Аякс)

Гост Scarface

Препоръчан пост

Гост shicola

http://www.lfchistory.net/images/profiles/player_babel.jpg

Birthdate: 19 December 1986

Birthplace: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Other clubs: Ajax (1997-2007), Hoffenheim (2011-12), Ajax (2 / 2012-13), Kasimpasa (2013-)

Bought from: Ajax

Signed for LFC: £11.5m, 13.07.2007

International debut: 26.03.2005 vs. Romania

International caps: 42/5 (26/1 at LFC) - 17.11.2011

Liverpool debut: 11.08.2007

Last appearance: 09.01.2011

Debut goal: 01.09.2007

Last goal: 06.12.2010

Contract expiry: 25.01.2011

Win ratio: 50% W: 73 D: 37 L: 36

Games/goals ratio: 6.64

LFC league games/goals: 91 / 12

Total LFC games/goals: 146 / 22

http://www.lfchistor...er/Profile/1190

http://int.soccerway.../ryan-babel/43/

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Ryan_Babel

Player profile

Babel signed his first professional contract with Ajax in January 2004, after breaking through the club's youth ranks since arriving in 1998. He made his Ajax debut in a 4-0 win over ADO Den Haag in the Eredivisie on 1 February 2004. Ajax won the championship, the only time in his career at the club. Babel featured considerably more the following season, scoring seven goals in 13 league starts and made the breakthrough into the international side against Romania in a World Cup qualifying match. He even scored in Netherlands' 2-0 victory. The goal made Babel the youngest goalscorer in 68 years for the Netherlands and the fourth-youngest of all time. He was a member of Marco van Basten's 2006 World Cup squad. He made one appearance as a second-half substitute for van Nistelrooy against Argentina in the group stages. Babel was a key player for the Dutch team that won the UEFA Under-21 Championship, which was held in the Netherlands in the summer of 2007. His second goal of the tournament came during his man-of-the-match performance in the final as the Netherlands defeated Serbia 4-1 to retain their title.

In July 2007 Babel became third most expensive player in Liverpool's history. Much was expected of Babel as a new season approached after he was unveiled along with Yossi Benayoun. Babel made 30 appearances in the League, to which he added a further 19 appearances in cup matches. Babel mostly played wide on the left, seemed to be very one-footed and liked to cut inside on his right foot to produce a pass or a shot. He did also show that he was capable of taking on and beating a defender by going outside his opponent on his left foot. Nobody could complain at his goal contribution during the season. In addition to those he created, Babel scored ten times, four in the League and six in the cups, including a brace on the night Besiktas were put to the sword at Anfield in the Champions League group stage. His final two goals of the season were also in that competition, the one that made sure there was no way back for Arsenal in the quarter-final at Anfield and the long-range extra-time shot the briefly raised hopes of a sensational climax to the semi-final at Chelsea.

Babel failed to live up to expectations in his second season at Liverpool. He made only 13 starts, no less than 29 substitute appearances and scored four goals. He drifted in and out of games and despite having obvious skill and pace he consistently took the wrong decision on the field of play. Babel started his third season yet to properly fulfill the potential he had shown as a youngster with Ajax in Holland. One thrilling goal at Lyon apart, it didn't really happen this time either. His 38 appearances took him past the century mark in all competitions. But there were only six goals to add to the 14 from his first two years on Merseyside. In the mid-season transfer-window, Liverpool apparently rejected a huge offer for Babel from Birmingham City. From the end of January until the end of the season the manager kept faith with him. During that period he started 11 matches and came on as a substitute on ten more occasions. His petulance in Portugal saw him sent off at a critical stage of the Europa League tie with Benfica. Babel was not short of pace but made it easy for defenders to predict his next move as he was basically a one-trick pony and even that trick was nothing to write home about.

On 18 January 2011 Liverpool accepted a bid for their Dutch forward from Hoffenheim. Although both buying and selling clubs were in agreement, it initially seemed that the player could not agree personal terms with the German club. Six days after accepting the Germans' offer, Kenny Dalglish announced that Babel would be staying at Anfield after all. However, only 24 hours later, Babel returned to Germany and signed a two-and-a-half-year deal with the Bundesliga club. The fee was reported to be £5.8m so considerably less than what Liverpool paid Ajax for the twenty-year-old in July 2007. Babel featured in almost half a century of Bundesliga games at the mid-table German club before being released in the summer of 2012. On 31 August 2012 Babel signed a one-year-deal with his first club, Ajax.

Babel played in sixteen Eredivisie matches for Ajax in 2012-13, scoring four times. He signed a three -year contract with Turkish side Kasimpasa in June 2013.

Сподели другаде

Гост gogoatoma

Шикола, може да не ти е приятно да го чуваш, но този играч е невероятен и ще става все по-добър. И да, цената, която платихме за него бе малка, предвид качествата и перспективите му.

Сподели другаде

Гост shicola
до сега не я е оправдал,дано си прав аз ще съм най-щастлив ако се разиграе и стане водещ играч,просто мнението ми до сега не е положително както да речем за Торес и Шкъртел като за 1 сезон.Но дано се окажеш добър пророк ;) ;) ;)
Сподели другаде

Гост Sjilx
до сега не я е оправдал,дано си прав аз ще съм най-щастлив ако се разиграе и стане водещ играч,просто мнението ми до сега не е положително както да речем за Торес и Шкъртел като за 1 сезон.Но дано се окажеш добър пророк ;) ;) ;)

Подкрепям гого ;)

Сподели другаде

Гост Kuyt

Бабел е невероятен само на футболните симулатори... все още. В игра не е показал нищо забележимо, за да се твърди, че е супер талант.

Сподели другаде

Гост Liverbird

Очаквам новия сезон поне да загатне дали има смисъл да се надяваме и на него да стане ключов играч за отбора, или ще е поредното дете чудо ала Шейру.

Мился, че се вдървява като застане 1:1 със противников играч, трябва да се отпусне малко може би. Иначе си има и скорост и силен удар.

Сподели другаде

Гост gogoatoma
Очаквам новия сезон поне да загатне дали има смисъл да се надяваме и на него да стане ключов играч за отбора, или ще е поредното дете чудо ала Шейру.

Мился, че се вдървява като застане 1:1 със противников играч, трябва да се отпусне малко може би. Иначе си има и скорост и силен удар.

Като играхме срещу Манчестър при загубата (с 3:0)миналият сезон аз гледах мача до 60 минута, защото оттам нататък не издържах, но за мен той беше най-добрият в атака, макар че игра не много често с топката. А и какъв удар направи.

Та тази година ако функциите му са да бъде по-скоро зад нападателя, изтеглен малко в ляво разбира се, и до него да застане от дясната му страна Кийн зад тях Джерард отпред Торес и нещата са супер-дупер.

Сподели другаде

Гост Livurpul4o

Първия сезон му беше добър като за дебют, очаквам втория да покаже пълните си възможности.

Сподели другаде

Гост 0ne
Първия сезон му беше добър като за дебют, очаквам втория да покаже пълните си възможности.

Дано се отпусне ! Надявам се да е свикнал вече и този сезон да ги кръти :rolleyes:

Сподели другаде

Гост FALCA

Значи спроед мен Райън Бабел си беше пълно разочарование на фона на очакванията които му възлагахме.Един мач с Болтън не стига да докаже че има място в тоя отбор като титуляр.До сега се представяше горе-долу добре само когато влизаше като резерва.Нека да видим новия сезон за да направим заключения но не мисля че ще може да се пребори с конкуренцията на Кийн и на Каут който направи доста силно европейско

Сподели другаде

Гост Sami_Hyypia

Според мен доброто представяне на Феро леко засенчи Бабел.Все пак като за първи сезон в Англия се представи сравнително добре,не всеки може да усети толкова бързо лигата както Хлапето!

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост Nik

Babel back for Boro clash

Liverpool attacker Ryan Babel is set to return for the first home game of the season against Middlesbrough next Saturday after Holland were eliminated from the Olympics.

Argentina defeated Holland 2-1 in the quarter finals in Shanghai, courtesy of goals from Messi and Di Maria. Babel’s Liverpool team mate Javier Mascherano played the full match for the victors, who will face arch rivals Brazil in the semi final on Tuesday.

That means Mascherano will go head-to-head with Liverpool team mate Lucas Leiva in midfield. Neither though will return to Merseyside early as their is also the third place play-off for the losing semi-finalist. The winners of the semi final will face the winner of Nigeria vs Belgium in the final on Saturday.

Babel captained the Dutch team but was somewhat isolated in their attack.

Сподели другаде

Гост Steven Gerrard The Best

Бабел се завръща срещу Мидълзбро

Мениджърът на Ливърпул Рафа Бенитес очаква да има на разположение Райън Бабел за съботния мач от Висшата лига срещу Мидълзбро. Младият халф беше част от олимпийския отбор на родината си Холандия, който отпадна на 1/4-финал от Аржентина след продължения. „Лоша новина за Холандия е, че отпаднаха от Олимпиадата, но ние имаме още един играч на разположение. Надявам се Бабел да пристигне днес или утре и да тренира с останалите си съотборници. Той игра във важни мачове и нямам съмнение относно физическата му подготвеност. Все пак нашият лекар и треньорите по физическата подготовка ще го прегледат и ще преценим за уикенда. Сигурен съм, че ще е добре. Ако тренира нормално ще е готов за мача с Боро", заяви испанският наставник на петкратния европейски клубен шампион.

Дано да е тиуляр,защото в тази зона бяхме най уязвими... Бенаюн се стараеше но се вижаше че просто не му е мястото там (на лявото крило),затова се моля всичко с него да е наред и да е титуляр срещу Боро.

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост DwAyNe WaDe

BABEL: MY FAITH IN SCORING GOALS

Ryan Babel has revealed the secret of his trademark goal celebration – and promised fans they'll see a lot more of it this season.

The Dutch international hit 10 goals in an encouraging debut campaign at Anfield – each of which was followed by him pointing to the sky.

"The celebration is just something I do because of my religion," Babel told the official LFC magazine. "Sometimes you will see other religious players doing a similar thing.

"It's just a little sign for God. It is important for any religious player to know where it all comes from; a goal, the chance to play football.

"Some people think they do it all by themselves but I believe there is more to it.

"I believe it is God who has given me the talent and the opportunity to be successful.

"If you misuse the things you have been given, God has the ability to take your talent away. That's the way it is for me and that is why a lot of religious people are grateful to their God.

"I don't go to church every week. We travel a lot in this job and I am also still trying to learn English properly. I can't always understand what is being said in church here but I do have a church back in Holland that I visit whenever I can."

Babel added: "I will work hard and try and score more this season.

"Last season I said all along that I wanted to score 10 goals but I'm not going to say a figure this season. I just hope I can play well. I know in my head what I want to achieve and hope to reach that by the end of the season.

"I don't want to put any more pressure on myself with people saying, 'Hey, he said he was going to score this or that many goals.'"

The Reds number 19 admits his beliefs helped him during a tough summer when he was ruled out of Euro 2008 after damaging ankle ligaments in training.

"Again, I believe God was there for me, helping me to recover as quickly as possible," said Babel.

"Missing the Euros was a big disappointment for me. Watching the team play so well in the early stages but not being able to be out there helping them was painful.

"Having the feeling that you could have perhaps been able to do something good for your country but could now do nothing made it more disappointing.

"It was all new to me. That was the first bad injury I've had but coming through something like that makes you mentally strong and teaches you how to use your body well and listen to what it is telling you.

"It is all to do with believing. If you don't believe you will end up as nothing. But if you believe a lot you can create a lot."

Сподели другаде

Аз мисля е Бабел от рода играчи които по добре се вкюучват като резерва, поне това са моите наблюдения, бърз е повратлив е , точно тези качество Рафа използва най-добре в холандеца, пуска го към 70-та минута когато съперника е поизморен и Раян довършва съперника. Лепвам му етикета златната резерва :sarcastic:

Сподели другаде

Гост Userpool

Бабел ще става още по-добър... за сезон и няколко мача има отбелязани голове срещу Манчо, Арсенал и Челси! Което не е малко! За сега обаче се изморява бързичко и за това Рафа не бърза да го пуска титуляр! Но до 2-3 месеца съм убеден, че ще намира място в стартовите 11 все по-често! Ryan Babel - A Legend In The Making! :banger: :banger: :banger:

Сподели другаде

Гост ZdraveCa

От доста време не бях влизал в тоя форум, но гледам, че нещата са си пак по старому.Едни и същи хора си менят мнението на всеки кръгъл час.Миналият сезон как се наливаше Бабел, направо...А ся суперлативи, като че ли е най-добрия играч на Света.Абе, нищо ново.

Сподели другаде

Райън Бабел: Такива мачове ни доближават до титлата

Победният гол в дербито срещу Манчестър Юнайтед върна увереността на крилото на Ливърпул Райън Бабел, който почти винаги е оставян на резервната скамейка от мениджъра на мърсисайдци Рафа Бенитес. Сега бързоногият холандец се наслаждава на успешния старт на тима в Премиър лийг и открито говори за титлата, която не е акостирала на "Анфийлд" вече 18 години.

"Началото на кампанията е повече от добро и ние трябва да се възползваме от това. До края на сезона има още много мачове, във всеки откоито ще търсим максимума от точки. Ако печелим големите дербита, шансовете ни за титлата ще се увеличат значително", сподели бабел.

"Радвам се, че вкарах толкова важен гол. Усещането да влезеш като резерва и да донесеш победата на отбора си е невероятно, още повече срещу съперник като Ман Юнайтед. Преди смяната Рафа Бенитес ми каза, че иска да добавя повече скорост и острота в играта ни. Това и направих", похвали се 20-годишният талант от школата на Аякс.

Още по темата

Сподели другаде

Гост Liverbird

"Мирър" разкриха и другото АЗ на фотболиста Райан Бабел - рапъра Райан Бабел ;)

В статията има клип с изпълнение на явно авторско парче на рапъра Бабел.

Enjoy: :D

Watch Liverpool’s Ryan Babel rapping

За съжаление пее на холандски, но отдолу има публикуван и текста на английски.

----------------------------------------

И така и така сме започнали, ето и следващата статия за пеещи футболисти, където на челно място е целият ни отбор от 1988г.

Rapping Ryan Babel and the 10 worst singing footballers

Сподели другаде