Лукас Лейва

Гост shicola

Препоръчан пост

Гост kikedelrio
мне просто като ти е съотборник няма друго кво да кажеж, а като си капитан още повече.

Може тактично да замълчиш например. :whistling:

Сподели другаде

• Replies 1,3k
  • Created
  • Последни отговори

Top Posters In This Topic

Гост Atom_Power
Може тактично да замълчиш например. :whistling:

Кике, наистина ли мислиш, че Лукаш има нужните качества за резерва на някой от титулярите ни? Наистина ли мислиш, че е много по-добър от Спиъринг? Ако е така, можеше просто тактично да си замълчиш.

Сподели другаде

Гост kikedelrio
Кике, наистина ли мислиш, че Лукаш има нужните качества за резерва на някой от титулярите ни? Наистина ли мислиш, че е много по-добър от Спиъринг? Ако е така, можеше просто тактично да си замълчиш.

Сега виждам, че съм се объркал в предния пост. Исках да кажа, че Джерард можеше просто тактично да замълчи по отношение на Лукаш. Ако съм загеснал deadpoll, то искренно се извинявам за грешката.

Сподели другаде

Гост kikedelrio
То няма адекватен човек, който да приеме насериозно думите на Стиви.Очевидно е, че като капитан и лидер на отбора се опитва да защити един по-млад съотборник, лошото е, че съотборника е по-зле от децата до 16 години в квартала.

Шведе, хайде стига с тези определения кой е адекватен или не. Недей се превръщай и ти като някои хора, които се опитват да дават тон в мисленето на хората. Иначе по тази логика и както съм чел по твой адрес, и ти спадаш в тази категория по отношение на мнението ти за Бабел. Защо пък точно Джерард си избра Лукаш да защитава, а не някой друг? Или ако искаш мога и така да поставя въпроса- защо не защити например Бабел вместо бразилеца?

Сподели другаде

Гост dandio
То няма адекватен човек, който да приеме насериозно думите на Стиви.Очевидно е, че като капитан и лидер на отбора се опитва да защити един по-млад съотборник, лошото е, че съотборника е по-зле от децата до 16 години в квартала.

ем аз ги приемам несериозно, до колко съм адекватен хората дето ме познават да преценяват

Стиви е един от малкото хора заставащи зад Лукас публично, още от както е дошъл при нас

Лукас е добър футболист, който не може да се впише в отбора, поне за момента (тези които не ми вярват, че е добър да гледат няколкото от мачовете му за резервите миналата година)

ПС: ти с тоя мултиауантинг, хич не отива на добре работата, глей Новков да не надуши :whistling: ;)

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост bardi

HEAVYWEIGHT LUCAS READY FOR PL FIGHT

Lucas Leiva believes next season will be his best yet following a gruelling push to gain weight.

The Brazil international accepts he was too lightweight after making the move from Gremio two years ago.

He puts his improved form in the latter stages of last season down to piling on the pounds.

Lucas thinks he is now 100 per cent ready for the physical demands of the toughest league in the world.

"I have gained some weight this season and that has helped me be more prepared to play with the demands you face in England," he told LFC Magazine.

"I have gained four kilos since I arrived and that's a lot.

"In my first season, being very honest, I had a problem with physical games.

"Last season, with the extra weight, I felt I could challenge anyone physically and go from one box to the other like I did in Brazil.

"Maybe it has taken me 18 months to get my body physically into the shape that it needed to be in to play my best in England, but I feel that it is coming now for me and I am excited about my future prospects at Liverpool."

Another reason Lucas is confident of enjoying a superb 2009-10 is the fact he will partake in a full pre-season - something the Olympics denied him last term.

"I missed a lot of the pre-season last time with Liverpool because I was away at the Olympics with Brazil," he explained.

"That meant that I started the pre-season, then I went away, and when I came back to the club it was hard to catch up. I had missed a lot of the important work that the boys all did together.

"Next season I will be here for the whole of the pre-season programme and I believe that will help me play to the very best of my ability when we start again in August.

"I will enjoy a rest in the summer, but already I am looking at coming back and being a better player next season."

Lucas suffered mixed reviews from the press during his first 18 months in England, though never lost the support of his manager.

One of the turning points came when he received plaudits for a mature display in Liverpool's 4-1 win at Old Trafford.

The 22-year-old believes the ups and downs of his Anfield career have made him stronger mentally.

"As an individual player I feel that I have become a better player this season, definitely," he added.

"Everyone has bad days at the office when they feel that maybe they haven't played to 100 per cent of what they are capable of.

"I have had those days, too. Of course I have because we all have them.

"But through that I have made progress mentally and physically.

"I think this has been the season which has taught me the most about myself. I have had bad moments over the last year with the crowd.

"That has made it important for me to focus on my football and not be distracted by anything else going on around me.

"It was hard at times, but it will all be helpful for me in the long term.

"You get better through the hard times and not through the easy or good times. It gave me a challenge and I think I was able to rise to that.

"I knew I had the quality to be playing in this team, even through the difficult moments. I had the confidence of the manager and the players and even if some supporters were not sure I knew that others were behind me.

"Mentally I'm a better player. I've had the tough times and I've coped well with it and come through the other side.

"I wasn't worried about silencing people. In football you will always have your critics but you have to just keep going and hopefully when they see that you are playing well, trying hard and always doing your best, they will come onto your side.

"From my point of view, next season will be my best for Liverpool. I feel better physically and mentally at this moment than I have felt before at Liverpool."

Сподели другаде

• 4 weeks later...
Гост x3m

На 22 години е и мисля,че има добро бъдеще при нас , а доколкото говорите за тоя Спиъринг нищо по различно от Лукас

Сподели другаде

Гост S.Gerrard
На 22 години е и мисля,че има добро бъдеще при нас , а доколкото говорите за тоя Спиъринг нищо по различно от Лукас

много ги разбираш работите, мач на Спиъринг гледал ли си ?

Сподели другаде

Гост SuperSizee

К'во и да е ... Ако и този сезон не покаже малко по - бърза мисъл ... Трябва да се продаде ... Аз лично никога не съм го харесвал като играч ( поне от престоя му на Анфилд) , но едвали има значение това ... Все пак дано видим още по - голямо израстване в играта му ...

Сподели другаде

Гост bardi
LUCAS: SWITZERLAND KEY FOR TITLE PUSH

Lucas Leiva believes the work done in Switzerland could have a massive impact on Liverpool's title push in 2009-10.

The Brazilian midfielder is in no doubt that this is the most crucial period of pre-season.

"This training camp is the most important week in terms of fitness," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. "If we can get the fitness as soon as possible and then keep progressing, then we will see the benefits at the end of the season.

"We have been training a lot, double sessions every day, but we are going about things in the right way.

"In the friendlies were are trying to keep that high tempo and do what Rafa wants for the rest of the season."

Сподели другаде

Гост Torres_9

Имам чуството, че ако бяха толкова над Лукаш, Бенитез щеше да е първия човек който да го види и да ги вземе в първия състав. Това, че в мачове на резервите някой е играл добре, вкарал 5 гола и какво ли още не е направил не го прави по-силен играч от Лукаш. Никой треньор няма да иска да губи мачове понеже не харесва някои свои играчи за сметка на други, още повече в отбор като нашия.

Тука има и друга гледна точка обаче, Бенитез не им дава особен шанс за изява в първия отбор, тука можем да сложим и като фактор амбициите ни да се бориме за титлата, а Рафа може би не иска да си прави експерименти с евентуално включване на някой от младоците в основния състав.

Сподели другаде

Гост El_Niño
Никой треньор няма да иска да губи мачове понеже не харесва някои свои играчи за сметка на други, още повече в отбор като нашия.

А какво се случи с Роби Кийн?

Сподели другаде

Гост x3m
А какво се случи с Роби Кийн?

За Роби се знаеше,че Бенитес не го иска . Спомням си,че преди да го купим Рафата каза , че не го харесва като стил на игра :spiteful:

Сподели другаде

Гост bardi
LUCAS: RAFA HAS FOUND MISSING LINK

Lucas Leiva believes Liverpool may have found the missing link in their pursuit of the Barclays Premier League trophy with the signing of Glen Johnson.

Johnson made his debut against St Gallen after training with his new teammates for a week - and Lucas has been impressed.

"We have not been surprised by how good he's looked in training because we already knew him as a player," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. "He has played at left-back but still showed his quality.

"Hopefully he will be an important player for us and help us win the title - that's what we want.

"His pace will be important and he is strong. He likes to go forward and we've already seen he has a good delivery. These are the things a full-back has to have.

"Full-backs are important in modern football and especially with the way Liverpool play. To have an overlapping full-back allows us to find space."

Lucas also revealed how Johnson is settling in with the squad.

"He's a good lad and his accent is not so hard to understand so we can talk a lot!" he added.

Meanwhile, the 22-year-old has spoken to countryman Fabio Aurelio about a knee injury sustained over the summer.

He said: "He is frustrated because it happened on holiday when he was trying to have a break. But he'll try to get back as quickly as possible.

"He was an important player for us last season and hopefully he can be the same next year."

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост Manikyan

Искам да кажа нещо за Лукаш Лейва, което си го мисля цял сезон и сега намерих време да го формулирам.

Това, което ми прави впечатление, е неговата добра физика. Говоря за физика като стойка по терена, издържливост, постоянство, абе с други думи обща физическа подготовка. Това е нещо много важно в съвремения футбол, особено в Англия, тъй като един мач от просто подритване на топка от едната врата към другата се превръща в един огромен гладиаторски бой, в който всеки шпагат е от значение, всеки пресечен пас е контраатака, всяко физическо единоборство може да има и психическо влияние. С други думи, Лукаш е един напълно потентен футболист за Англия.

В този форум, а и в много други, на почит е скаузърът Джей Спиъринг. И аз много му се кефя на момчето, играе със сърце, но.... Физиката е много много важна, за съжаление, освен сърце трябва и да вдигаш от лежанката здраво и да си способен да бъдеш под огромно физическо напрежение. За мен Джей още не е достигнал този момент, но се надявам в най-скоро време да се приближи до Лукаш като физика. Дано да се мотивира да заякне.. Ръстът няма да е проблем, както казва Меси в Адидас рекламата: Impossible is nothing.

Лукаш може да ни се струва, че играе бездушно, но според мен той е от играчите, чиято игра не се повлиява от резултата. Това е много важно, предвид всички обрати, които правим. За чисто техническите му умения може да се иска още много повече, но предполагам той е late bloomer и ще покаже тези свои си качества по-късно. Постоянството и техниката му, ако се подобрят, той би могъл да заеме място в центъра на отбора ни.

Аз имам вяра в момчето, въпреки, че през сезона съм поздравил женската част от рода му немалко пъти, но... Да се надяваме, че този сезон ще покаже колко струва наистина и очаквам приятна изненада :)

Cheers :)

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост bardi
MIDFIELDER: WE CAN PUT THINGS RIGHT

Lucas Leiva believes the fixture list has given Liverpool a perfect opportunity to banish their opening day woes.

The Reds fell to a 2-1 defeat at White Hart Lane on Sunday - and Lucas admits there is plenty of room for improvement.

However, the Brazilian knows the league table will look more palatable in seven days' time should he and his teammates take maximum points from home clashes with Stoke and Aston Villa.

"We are very disappointed. We came here looking for a good result, but Tottenham played really well," Lucas told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"The first half wasn't good for us and they pressed us really hard. I think if we had kept better possession of the ball it could have been key for us.

"We were better in the second half - we created some chances and could have had a penalty towards the end.

"Although we are disappointed, we now have to look forward to our next two matches at home and hope to take six points.

"We have to improve, we know that. Now we have two matches at home and we know we have to be stronger, especially for our fans.

"We have to try and beat Stoke and afterwards we can think about the next game with Aston Villa. We want to take six points."

Сподели другаде

Гост bardi
Lucas Leiva Feeling The Pressure After Xabi Alonso's Liverpool Exit

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva is feeling the pressure after the departure of Xabi Alonso, particularly more so due to the recent defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.

"Of course we all miss him [Xabi Alonso] but we cannot do anything," Lucas is quoted by the Irish Independent as saying.

"We have to forget the players who have left."

However, the departure could work positively for the 22-year-old, who may earn a regular spot in the first team provided he continues his stellar performances from the pre-season.

The critics' punching-bag, however, maintained that he is not looking to replace Alonso, but rather carve out his own stature in the team.

"I have the confidence," he said.

"I had a good pre-season and, hopefully, I will keep the same level.

"I have a different type of game [when compared to Alonso], he plays a bit deeper than me. His passes are brilliant."

The former Gremio player attributed his improvement due to the knowledge imparted by skipper Steven Gerrard and tough tackler Javier Mascherano.

"Of course," he began, "I learned a lot from him and also from Javier Mascherano and Stevie Gerrard."

When quizzed about the impact on the Merseyside club if their star studded Spanish striker Fernando Torres is either injured or puts in under-par performances, Lucas feels that other players will have to step up to the plate and do the needful.

"First of all, we hope that Fernando scores all the goals," he remarked.

"But maybe we will need other players to help.

"We know everybody is expecting the title this year, but we can't talk about the title after the first game. We just have to try to win every game we play."

The Reds play their second game of the season against Stoke City at Anfield tomorrow.

Сподели другаде

Гост dandio
Michael Owen, Lucas and the Top 10 footballers with the ex-factor

http://scousermania.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/lucas-david.jpg

Liverpool midfielder Lucas has declared that he's the man to replace playmaker Xabi Alonso at Anfield, following the Spaniard's departure for Real Madrid. The Brazilian faces a tough task succeeding the pin-point pass master, but he's not the only player with a lot to live up to over the next 10 months.

MirrorFootball names five Premier League stars who've got big boots to fill this season, and five stars of the past who successfully replaced some stellar names.

Now…

1) Michael Owen for Carlos Tevez (Manchester United)

Now 29, the England marksman emerged as the surprise replacement for the outgoing Argentinian striker during the summer, but as a free agent, Owen scarcely represents a gamble for Fergie. Far more of an out-and-out goalscorer than the tireless Tevez, he's unlikely to put in the same sort of lung-bursting shifts, but if he can forge a successful understanding with Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov, he could fire United to their fourth Premier League title in a row.

2) Antonio Valencia for Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)

The Ecuadorian right-winger faces the challenge of stepping into the flashy footwear of Cristiano Ronaldo following his summer move from Wigan. It sounds like a big ask, but Valencia certainly has the international pedigree, having been nominated as the best young player at the 2006 World Cup, alongside Ronaldo himself. He'll need to improve on last season's haul of three Premier League goals and five assists now he's at Old Trafford, mind.

3) Nicklas Bendtner for Emmanuel Adebayor (Arsenal)

The lean Danish front man moves up the Emirates pecking order this season after Adebayor's departure for Manchester City. Never a firm favourite among Gooners, especially after losing his trousers in Boujis, Bendtner should at least garner some support for replacing the moaning Togolese lummox. Nine goals in the Premier League last term was not a great return, but if he can add a few more this season, and service Arshavin, Van Persie et al, he'll be doing alright.

4) Nikola Kalinic for Roque Santa Cruz (Blackburn)

The 21-year-old arrives at Ewood Park with a fast-growing reputation, having been described as "the future of Croatian football" by his national team coach Slaven Bilic. Likened to Swedish predator Zlatan Ibrahimovic, he made his name in his homeland with Hajduk Split, scoring 32 goals in 59 first-team appearances, before joining Rovers earlier this month as a replacement for Manchester City-bound Roque Santa Cruz.

5) Thomas Vermaelen for Kolo Toure (Arsenal)

The Belgian defender got his Arsenal career off to a near immaculate start, scoring against Everton in a 6-1 win on his debut. Noted for his leadership abilities, the 23-year-old captained Ajax last season before his Ј8.45m transfer to the Gunners in June as a replacement for Kolo Toure. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be hoping the cool Belgian will prove a less disruptive influence at the Emirates after the Ivorian's troublesome final season at the club.

…and then

1) Geoff Hurst for Jimmy Greaves (England)

It's the most celebrated football switch of all-time. The deadliest English striker of the 1960s, Jimmy Greaves had been a fixture in Alf Ramsey's starting XI for the World Cup until he suffered a leg injury in a group match against France. His replacement, Geoff Hurst, scored the winner in the quarter-final against Argentina, and retained his place even when Greaves regained fitness, going on to hit a glorious hat-trick in the final. Then again, Saint and Hursty wouldn't have been quite so much fun.

2) Cristiano Ronaldo for David Beckham (Manchester United)

In a decade at Old Trafford, Becks had become the biggest name in world football. But a simmering dispute with Fergie and a desire to conquer new territories saw him depart for Real Madrid in 2003. The rest of football wondered how the United boss could replace his No.7. He responded by unearthing an outrageously gifted kid from Sporting Lisbon with a penchant for stepovers called Cristiano Ronaldo, who proved completely unfazed by the prospect of following the planet's most famous footballer.

3) John Aldridge for Ian Rush (Liverpool)

Ian Rush had scored hatful after hatful of goals for Liverpool before he headed for Juventus in the summer of 1987. Finding another Rush should have been an impossible job, but Reds boss Kenny Dalglish did just that, and, even more impressively, he looked just like the original. Well, he had a 'tache, anyway. The unstoppable Aldo netted 63 times in just over 100 games for Liverpool, before Rush, who returned from Italy in 1988, reclaimed his crown.

4) Kenny Dalglish for Kevin Keegan (Liverpool)

King Kev was the Becks of his day. He'd won the lot at Liverpool: the League, the FA Cup, the European Cup and even Superstars. In 1977, he decided he needed a fresh challenge and joined Hamburg in a Ј500,000 deal. It was a tough act to follow, but Liverpool's canny boss Bob Paisley identified the perfect replacement in Glaswegian Kenny Dalglish. The Reds paid Celtic Ј440,000 for the forward's signature. The bargain of the decade… and Liverpool still had money left over for a fish supper.

5) Peter Shilton for Gordon Banks (Leicester, Stoke and England)

Shilton deserves some sort of medal for following the greatest English goalkeeper of all-time not once, not twice but three times. Twelve months after Banks had helped England win the World Cup, Leicester manager Matt Gillies took the bold decision to sell him to Stoke, knowing that he had the 17-year-old Shilton waiting in the wings to replace him. Following the 1972 European Championship, Shilton succeeded Banks as England's first-choice keeper. He completed the hat-trick in 1974, joining Stoke after Banks had been forced to retire following a car crash.

Сподели другаде

Гост deadpoll

Ей сега гледах мача ни със стоук на добро качество а не на китайски. бих казал че лукаш определено направи много добър мач.само че се опасявам да не стане като миналата година след мача с нюкасъл.много добър мач направи там и след това брак.мисля че той направи после дуспата на уигън.

Сподели другаде

Гост SpoRtall
Ей сега гледах мача ни със стоук на добро качество а не на китайски. бих казал че лукаш определено направи много добър мач.само че се опасявам да не стане като миналата година след мача с нюкасъл.много добър мач направи там и след това брак.мисля че той направи после дуспата на уигън.

да той направи дузпата,но не бих казал,че игра слабо в този мач!

Сподели другаде

• S.Gerrard changed the title to Лукас Лейва