Джейми Карагър

Гост shicola

Препоръчан пост

Гост Fowler23

Carra on Kenny, Carroll & Torres

Jamie Carragher spoke to TalkSport about Kenny, our new strike partnership and the departure of Fernando Torres. Here is the bulk of what he had to say.

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/carra2_4cfe4b9972558739856893.jpg

What exactly has changed - what is Kenny Dalglish doing to have brought about this extraordinary comeback?

Just his presence, who he is - it galvanises the supporters, the whole club, the players. It's Kenny Dalglish - I don't need to tell you what he means for Liverpool Football Club and the supporters. We drew at home to Wigan, and we didn't play too badly and maybe we shaded it, but if we'd had that result four months ago the reaction would probably have been a lot different. That just shows Kenny's presence and how he gets the supporters on side. When Liverpool players and the supporters are together and all looking in the same direction, it's pretty unstoppable at times. That's what we haven't had for 18 months and at the moment it looks as though we're all together. Of course we've got to improve on the pitch and I'm sure that's something the manager will look to do in the summer.

There seems to be more freedom and confidence about Liverpool's play now - would that be fair?

Yes, I think so. That also comes from results and the stuff around you - the press and the supporters are a lot more on side. Every manager has different ways of doing things. Roy Hodgson was a very organised manager who liked players to be very rigid, if you like, and play a certain way. That's brought him success in the past but it didn't seem to go too well for us at the start of the season. Kenny's come in and it's slightly different, a slightly different culture. Steve Clarke has come in as well, and it took a bit of time to get going but now it looks like we're on a little bit of a run and hopefully we can keep that going.

Were there times this season when you were genuinely worried about what the future might hold for Liverpool?

Every day! To be honest, it's been like that for a little while. Me and Stevie are so emotionally involved that it's not a great thing - you probably get too involved and it affects your whole life. The last 18 months has been really tough coming home when we've not been doing too well. The supporters, your friends and family - it's taken its toll on everyone. It's just great now that it's sorted and that pressure has lessened now we look as if we're having a few results. People have started talking about the top four and I'm saying, 'Yes I'd love to be there but I'm just happy that we're winning games and I can come home and have a smile on my face at the end of a match, not worrying about the league table.'

How excited are the rest of the players about seeing Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll in tandem?

I am, I am just like a supporter. I was delighted to get them in and the club made a statement. Suarez has made a great start. He's got the goal, but it's his performances more than anything. With Carroll coming back, it looks the perfect partnership. Someone the size of Andy Carroll and then Suarez - it looks good.

Keegan and Toshack, dare I say?

It was great for Liverpool in the past but we're looking to the future. If they can have as big an impact on the club we'll have done very well.

Was the timing right for Torres and was Kenny about the only manager who could have sold him?

I don't think it was so much Kenny selling him. He just got to that stage - he was obviously thinking about it in the summer but decided to stay. I am not going to come on here and criticise him. I know he's had a bit of stick from the supporters. I'd have loved him to stay and I wish he would have given us to the end of the season. For two or three years for us he's been the best striker in the world. The way Liverpool were playing they (Chelsea) probably thought 'This is the time to go for him'. Fair play to him, in the summer he could have maybe pushed it a bit more but he gave us until Christmas/January. The disappointing thing is the timing of it but the start of the season hasn't gone well. I think it was something we were expecting either now or maybe in the summer. It's happened, good luck to him there and I'm pleased with who we've brought in. We've got to look to the future.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news...-carroll-torres

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост Liverbird

Carra overtakes United star

Jamie Carragher tonight overtook Ryan Giggs to become the record British appearance holder in European competition.

The 33-year-old came on as a substitute in the 1-0 win against Sparta Prague for what was his 137th game in continental football - one more than Manchester United winger Giggs.

Carragher made his European debut more than 13 years ago in a 2-2 draw away to Celtic.

His Euro trophy haul includes a UEFA Cup, a Champions League and two UEFA Super Cups.

Честито на Джейми! :respekt:

Сподели другаде

Гост Fowler23

Carra: I'm so proud of record

Jamie Carragher has spoken of his great pride at becoming the record British appearance holder in European competition.

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/carra2_4cfe4b9972558739856893.jpg

The Reds' vice-captain took his tally to 137 matches in continental football when he featured as a second-half substitute in Thursday night's 1-0 win over Sparta Prague and he admits it is a great honour to achieve such a feat.

"Obviously it means a lot," he said in an exclusive interview with LFC TV.

"Liverpool is my club but it's got a lot of history and a lot of people have achieved success, so to be top of the list is something I'm very proud of.

"I wasn't aware of it until I saw it on the TV when I got home after the match. It was only then that I realised. It's a nice little achievement. Hopefully I can add a few more games over the next few years."

He continued: "Obviously I knew how many matches I'd played but I wasn't aware what the likes of (Ryan) Giggs and (Paul) Scholes had done. They've had great careers and played a lot in Europe, so to be above them when they are two or three years older than me, was something that did surprise me a bit.

"But I've got the record at the moment and I'd like to keep hold of it for as long as possible."

Carragher took his total to 655 matches in all competitions for Liverpool when he replaced Martin Kelly against the Czech outfit.

It leaves him 202 short of the club's all-time leading appearance holder, Ian Callaghan but the No.23 concedes it will be nigh on impossible to catch the Reds legend.

"No, I don't think I can catch him," he said.

"I'm on record as saying that it is a record he'll keep and he should keep it. He's one of the nicest ex-players I've met and it's a record he thoroughly deserves. I'd be honoured and privileged to come in just behind him if possible.

"If I can get somewhere near 700 appearances I'd be absolutely delighted."

At the age of 33, Carragher has already acknowledged that he is in the twilight of his playing career.

However, he still feels he has a lot to offer the Reds cause and would relish the opportunity to continue his love affair with the club in a coaching capacity once he has hung up his boots.

"That's something to look at in a few years' time," he added.

"I am taking my badges and if the opportunity comes along I'd be delighted, but I wouldn't want to step on someone's toes.

"I've played for Liverpool all of my life and it'd be a dream to do that after I finish playing. If I can learn off the likes of Kenny (Dalglish) and his experience, all the better.

"Once you finish playing you are starting from scratch so there'd be no better place to learn and no better people to learn from, than here."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news...proud-of-record

Сподели другаде

Гост deadpoll

Jamie Carragher exclusive: What the Liverpool defender really thinks of Fergie, Neville and United

Jamie Carragher has played 656 games for Liverpool and has fascinating opinions on lots of football matters. On the eve of Liverpool's titanic fixture with Manchester United, he agreed to share those views with Sportsmail's Dominic King, including his opinion on Sir Alex Ferguson, his pick of United's players, his favourite team-mates and why Liverpool beats Manchester hands down . . . for music.

Carlos Tevez (Man City)

For his goals - and the way he has become City's main man. They have had a decent season and it is looking like they are going to finish in the top four. He has been the stand-out performer and the type of goals he has scored every week has been terrific. I like his attitude; he is not the biggest fella, but he is a handful to play against.

Gareth Bale (Tottenham)

Bale: Some of the performances he has put in this season have been mind-blowing. As an older professional there is nothing much you haven't seen before, but when you see what he does to certain players, he makes you gasp.

Nemanja Vidic (Man Utd)

I love him. He is there for his side every week, he is always putting his head in. He puts himself on the line. He's my type of defender. I think he is brilliant.

Nani (Man Utd)

Manchester United's best attacker and has come of age with his goals and assists.

Leighton Baines (Everton)

Baines: Has been playing better than the world's best left back. I trained with him before the World Cup last year and you could tell he was a class act.

Can I just say that it's not easy playing for a big club. There is scrutiny every day. You are on show to the world. Here, for Stevie and me at Liverpool and lots of these United lads, from the age of 18 to the end, you are under scrutiny, having to deal with the expectation. That's why I have so much respect for their players who have come through the ranks. Keane is still the No 1, though.

Roy Keane

Brilliant, a great player. Always took responsibility. He always wanted the ball, his passing was underrated and I loved his will to win.

Ryan Giggs

Playing at the top level for so long has been phenomenal. His genes have helped because he has looked as if he is never going to put on weight. But to play and train at that level takes a lot out of you, mentally and physically. He also comes across as a good lad, level-headed and you can see why so many people think so highly of him.

Paul Scholes

He is one of those players who, when you train with England for the first time, you look at him and say "he is some player". He can play and put his foot in.

Wayne Rooney

I'm proud of the fact Wayne Rooney is from Liverpool. He is playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world and is successful. I don't look at him as a Manchester United player, I look at him as a local lad. Him and Stevie are the two best players England have got and I'm proud of that.

Gary Neville

He has retired but always had a great will to win and was the best right back in the Premier League. One of the best crossers of the ball in the top-flight. He's not the most popular fella with Liverpudlians - but that's football. I love the fact he loves his team so much. We've had some great battles and he

And five reasons why the Liverpool music scene is better than Manchester?

I don't need five to explain this: we've got the Beatles. That's it. No 1, finished, argument over. It can't be beaten, can it? No matter what they do, they'll never beat that. No matter how hard they try, they'll never top that.

What are your three best results against United?

October 25, 2009 (Anfield): Liverpool 2 (Torres, Ngog) Manchester United 0

March 2, 2003 (Cardiff): Liverpool 2 (Gerrard, Owen) Manchester United 0

March 14, 2009 (Old Trafford): Manchester United 1 (Ronaldo pen) Liverpool 4 (Torres, Gerrard pen, Aurelio, Dossena)

The first one might seem a bit of an odd inclusion, but we were having a tough time.

A lot of people were saying that was it for me because I wasn't playing well. It was a massive game for the club and me. We won 2-0. I was just so pleased for everyone, so relieved everything had gone well.

I watched the League Cup final from 2003 on ESPN Classics. Michael Owen and Stevie Gerrard scored but I was just marvelling at Roy Keane's performance. He was unbelievable.

Why is the Merseyside derby bigger for you than playing United?

Any number of reasons. First I was brought up as an Evertonian. The derby was a big part of my life and still is now.

The rivalry with Man U is big because we are the two most successful clubs in England. The whole country is looking at this game. But, for me, I've never seen the derby as being against Man U. It's against Everton. When you get beaten by Man U, you don't see their fans.

When you get beaten by Everton, their fans are all around you. That's the difference. You can go into town the day after you lose to Man U but if you lose to Everton you shouldn't be seen anywhere if you are a Liverpool player.

What have been your greatest days as a Liverpool player?

Winning the European Cup in Istanbul; making my full debut against Aston Villa in January, 1997 and, lastly, my testimonial match.

How do you get a defeat out of your system?

I'm still trying to work that one out. It's very difficult when you lose. At one stage, I thought it was affecting me too much. About two or three years ago, I spoke to a couple of people about it, to see if I could find a way to get out of the moods. Family and friends rallied around to give me good advice.

What I came around to thinking is that it is what actually drives me on. It kills me when we lose. Everyone is different. Sometimes I have looked around a dressing room and wondered whether it hurts some of the others enough. It probably hurts me too much. It really upset me that we lost to West Ham. I hope I can use that to my advantage against Manchester United.

Which of your teammates have had the biggest influence on you?

Paul Ince

John Barnes

Michael Owen

Steven Gerrard

Paul Ince was someone I looked up to. He was England's vicecaptain and played in my position when I got in the team. I was in awe of him, as I was with John Barnes.

Michael had the same fire in his belly as I had at that age when we were coming through. Michael has had a lot of knocks and people criticised him an awful lot at the end when he was with Liverpool. He had such a desire to prove them wrong. He had that winning mentality.

As for Stevie, what can I say about him that I haven't already said? They'll build a statue of him outside Anfield when he finishes because he's done that much for the club. who has been your most diff icult opponent? Thierry Henry. When he ran past me, it felt like I was chasing a motorbike.

And what about players you watch most across Europe?

I could go for the obvious ones of Messi and Ronaldo. But my favourite player in the world is Xavi, has been for four or five years.

He is the man for me. If you were talking about the best midfielders of all time, he would be coming into the reckoning.

I remember England playing Spain in February 2007 (Iniesta scored the winner) and I was on the bench. Everyone was swapping jerseys at the end and he came into our dressing room to give me his shirt.

I'm pretty sure Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia had told him but it was a really nice touch. He is just a great player. I love players who play for Real Madrid and Barcelona. We think we are under a lot of pressure as Liverpool and Man U players, but over there it is on another level with the scrutiny they are under. I'm a big fan of Barcelona's Gerard Pique, too.

Give me five key factors why Liverpool haven't won the title since 1990?

Alex Ferguson

Roman Abramovich

Arsene Wenger

Lack of killer instinct

The transfer market

It's not just about us. You have to pay tribute to others teams. Alex Ferguson taking over Manchester United has to be a factor. He's so good at his job.

Other teams have probably had a better overall transfer record and then there is Abramovich.

I've got great respect for those Chelsea lads and John Terry and Frank Lampard are top, top players. But before Abramovich came, they were in a similar boat to us, just picking up cup competitions but never really threatening in the League. It was always Arsenal and Manchester United. But Abramovich took them up to a different level.

Suddenly, two teams had money - United and Chelsea. Since Abramovich came, Arsenal haven't won the title.

People criticise Wenger but before, you only had to beat one team with more money. Now you have to get the better of two, even three.

You used to be able to get the better of one if they had an offseason but for two to get it wrong with their signings and poor form, is not going to happen.

The Manchester City situation is going to make things more complicated.

What gives you hope that Liverpool won't end up a backwater team, then?

You have just got to have that belief. We have always got ourselves back into it. But you just look at things now, it's harder. City are eventually going to get into the top four. I always thought that someone would have to make way and I felt it would be us or Arsenal. At the minute it is us.

I'd like to think we are a bigger club than Arsenal yet they are the ones still challenging United for the League. Wenger is undoubtedly another reason for us not winning the title.

When people talk about Liverpool not winning it in my time, it's important to point this out: we have been competing against the best-ever Manchester United with their best-ever manager. The bestever Chelsea with their best-ever manager and the best-ever Arsenal with their bestever manager.

I have been competing against the best those teams have ever had; they haven't been competing against Liverpool's best. There was a stage when Rafa was manager that we were in the top four or five teams in Europe. The only problem was that three were in the Premier League.

So, tomorrow ... can you beat United?

Yes . This is a massive game but it is not just a massive game right now. The top four is out the window really, but when you play you want to win. When you play for Liverpool, you want every game to be massive. You want the whole world to be watching you. Now this is a proper game, one that Liverpool should be involved in all the time. This is what playing for Liverpool is all about.

Сподели другаде

• 4 weeks later...
Гост Fowler23

Carragher desperate to make Europe

Liverpool - James Carragher keen for another season in Europe

http://www.givemefootball.com/GMF/files/93/93af2d97-e538-4a0d-848d-62d11dfc3c36.jpg

Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher says the club are desperate to force themselves into the top five in the Barclays Premier League and qualify for the Europa League.

The Reds are currently four points behind fifth-placed Tottenham Hotspur, with eight games remaining in the Barclays Premier League.

Spurs are still to visit Anfield before the end of the season and Carragher is desperate for more European football.

“Anfield comes alive on European nights and I’ve been fortunate to be involved in many of them,” he said.

“It’s touch and go whether we get into Europe this season. I’m desperate for us to do it because they are great nights to remember when your career is finished.”

The 33-year-old is on the brink of becoming Liverpool's second highest appearance maker, lying just six games behind Emlyn Hughes and Ray Clemence who both turned out 665 times for Liverpool.

With the milestone approaching, the one thing Carragher isn't thinking about is an early retirement.

“I just want to keep playing for as long as I can,” he said.

“If I’m breaking appearance records then great because it means I’m still in the side and making a contribution.

“I’m delighted to have been at Liverpool for so long and I’m sure I’ll finish my career there. I feel privileged to do that for such a great club.

“I’ve been fortunate the managers have always taken to me. Hopefully I’ve got a couple of years to go.

“I’m always looking forward and trying to do as much as I can for the club. When my career finishes in the next two or three years then I’ll look back with pride.

“At the moment I’m still looking forward. I want to play more games and win more trophies.”

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-leag...-to-make-europe

Сподели другаде

Гост Liverbird

Със следващия си мач, Карагър ще измести Ръш от четвъртото място на футболистите с най-много мачове за Ливърпул.

Carra goes fourth

Ако пък запише след това още 5 двубоя, то Джейми ще заеме втората позиция в тази класация.

Сподели другаде

Гост Fowler23

Carra rues missed opportunity

http://assets1.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/assets/carra_263.jpg

Jamie Carragher admits Liverpool missed a big opportunity to close the gap on Tottenham in their chase for a European place after Saturday's 2-1 defeat at West Bromwich Albion.

Things had looked promising when Martin Skrtel thumped home a powerful header to give the Reds the lead, but two penalties from Chris Brunt gave the Baggies a vital three points in their fight to remain in the Barclays Premier League.

With Tottenham only managing a draw at Wigan a Liverpool victory would have closed the gap to two points, but after this defeat the deficit still remains five.

Liverpool's vice-captain accepted Kenny Dalglish's side were below their best on the day, but insisted they will keep fighting until the end of the season to try and keep European football at Anfield next season.

"It was disappointing to lose the game and with Tottenham only drawing makes this even more of a bad result," Carragher told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"We obviously didn't know the Tottenham score until the end of the game but we can't worry about other teams.

"We've just to look after ourselves and get as many points as we can to try and close the gap.

"West Brom did well and it was a big three points for them, but it was a very disappointing day for us.

"Luis Suarez looked dangerous again for us and he was unlucky not to get an equaliser right at the end, but unfortunately besides the goal we didn't create enough chances in the first 75 minutes of the game."

Liverpool's No.23 is now up to fourth place in the all-time club appearances list having gone ahead of Ian Rush in the list with his 661st game for the Reds at the Hawthorns, but he glady admits he would have swapped that statistic for three points.

He added: "I suppose that is nice for me to play more games than a legend like Ian Rush, but my main concern was to get three points. We didn't and that makes it a disappointing day."

Dalglish's charges are next in Barclays Premier League action when Manchester City visit Anfield on Monday week, and Carragher is hoping for a similar response to when the Reds faced their United rivals.

"It's a massive game for us," he added.

"City have spent a lot of money and are a team full of a lot of big stars buthopefully that will be the type of game we need to get back on track after this defeat.

"We played Manchester United after the defeat at West Ham and we are hoping we can do the same to City as what we did to United at Anfield.

"We have got some big games coming up, unfortunately we've picked up a few injuries and it's even more important now we stick together until the end of the season."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news...d-opportunity-1

Сподели другаде

Гост Fowler23

Carra insists Euro fight still on

Jamie Carragher believes Liverpool can still qualify for Europe despite defeat at West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

http://assets2.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/106343069.jpg

The Reds dropped three points after Chris Brunt converted his second penalty of the game with minutes to spare to give the home side a 2-1 victory.

It means Tottenham - who drew 0-0 at Wigan - now have a five-point advantage and a game in hand in the race to play continental football next season.

However, Carragher remains hopeful.

"I don't think losing the extra point here with that late goal will make or break how we finish the end of the season," said the 33-year-old.

"We have still got a bit of catching up to do on Tottenham. They only drew and if we had won we would have closed the gap on them.

"There have been plenty of times this season when we thought European qualification had gone. Wigan at home, West Ham away.

"But then you get a couple of good results after those and you think it's back on.

"With this defeat it looks as if we are even further away now. But you never know - a couple of good results and we could be back in it.

"We beat Man Utd after losing to West Ham, hopefully we can do the same against Man City and give everyone a lift. We have got to go again."

Liverpool lost Glen Johnson to a hamstring injury after just eight minutes, and he was followed off the pitch by Daniel Agger clutching his knee midway through the first-half.

But Carragher refuses to use any of this as an excuse.

"It's not ideal that two players got injured in the first 25 minutes," he added. "We have got a few injuries there anyway with Fabio Aurelio and Martin Kelly out.

"But injuries are part of the game and you have to deal with it. That is what the squad is there for. It happens to other teams, so we can't use it as an excuse.

"If you look at the season, we haven't drawn too many games and that is another one where a draw wouldn't have been the worst result after the international break.

"We were not at our best and it has happened a few times this season. A couple of draws here and there would have given us an extra three or four points. That is another one gone."

Remaining fixtures

Liverpool: Man City (H), Arsenal (A), Birmingham (H), Newcastle (H), Fulham (A), Tottenham (H), Aston Villa (A).

Tottenham: Stoke (H), Arsenal (H), West Brom (H), Chelsea (A), Blackpool (H), Man City (A), Liverpool (A), Birmingham (H).

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news...-fight-still-on

според мен 5тото място ще се реши в директният сблъсък.... факта, че изоставаме с 5 точки и имаме директен сблъсък малко или много оставя нещата в нашите ръце.... окай, ние имаме трудни мачове с Ман Сити и Арсенал, но пък и тези на Тотнъм не са мн лесни *Арсенал, Челси, Ман Сити иии като добавим участието на отбора в Шампионската Лига.... иии се сетим, как се отразява на "Шпорите" липсата на важен играч в дадена среща... данооооо успееем да вземем и минималният максимум в краят на този сезон ( участие в Лига Европа)

Сподели другаде

Гост Fowler23

Carra excited by summer window

http://assets1.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/carra2_4d6bd8862f93d909110565.jpg

Jamie Carragher admits he is excited by the prospect of a summer transfer window that could aid Liverpool’s attempts to re-establish themselves as a Barclays Premier League force.

The Reds defender believes the addition of Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez in January shows the club's ambition under the new owners - and he is the relishing the thought of seeing top names linked with Anfield in the months ahead.

"I think there will be a feel-good factor going into the summer and the start of next season," said Carragher.

"As players we have to look after ourselves and do our own job but we are like supporters as well, we love to see top players coming to the club and hopefully that will be the case.

"Everyone is delighted with the business we did in January and hopefully similar things will happen in the summer."

Liverpool hosts Manchester City tonight as they look to reignite their push for a European spot.

Carragher accepts that the visitors' spending power will intensify the competition for honours but remains confident the Reds can compete if they focus on their own development.

He said: "I think everyone, at the back of their mind, is probably looking towards next season after we went out of the Europa League as well.

"But we want to do really well in this season to try to get as close as we can to a European place."

He added. "Obviously they have raised the standard for Champions League qualification with the players they have brought in.

"I am sure it won't stop as there will be more coming in the summer - but that is up to them.

"We only play Man City twice in a season so whatever they do is up to them.

"In the games we play against them we have to do well this season, next season and in the years to come because they are going to prove a difficult team to stop if they carry on spending that type of money.

"But we only play them twice and it is what we do, we will look after what we do at this club."

Liverpool have seen their hopes of putting heavy pressure on the sides above suffer a blow after wins against the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea were countered by defeats to West Ham and West Brom.

Carragher reckons victories over the pacesetters prove the Reds have quality in their ranks but has called for a greater show of consistency.

"It just shows you the level we can get to by beating two of the top sides," he said.

"The other games, it's people who are fighting for their lives and they've got a different pressure on them to the ones at the top of the table.

"Whether it's a coincidence or something that's lacking in us, it's something we've got to find out.

"If we've got something positive or something we're good at, we're not going to tell anybody. And if we've got something we're not so good at, we're certainly not going to tell anyone either.

"We have lost against teams at the bottom end of the table and beaten the ones at the top end. We've got to correct that."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news...y-summer-window

Сподели другаде

Гост slavina

Така се стреснах за живота му,че не е истина просто.Наистина се изплаших и за момент си помислих най-лошото.Обичам те,Кара,да оздравяваш бързо:)

Сподели другаде

Гост Simply Red
Така се стреснах за живота му,че не е истина просто.Наистина се изплаших и за момент си помислих най-лошото.Обичам те,Кара,да оздравяваш бързо:)

Имаш право,гледката си беше страшничка

http://prikachi.com/images/737/3236737t.jpg

Сподели другаде

Гост NikolaY

Рядко може да се види да изкарват Карата на носилка, много мъжки футболисти който и с 1 крак ще излезне на терена да "оре". По едно време се изплаших много, надявам се да е добре, предполагам и смяната му е била понеже е бил в безсъзнание, шок или нещо такова.

Сподели другаде

Гост kolonkata

Дано да му няма нищо и да е готов още за следващия мач.Гледката определено обаче беше много страшна и за броени секунди ми минаха всякакви мисли през главата.Все пак е жив и здрав което е най-важното.

Сподели другаде

Гост Liverbird

Джейми е машина, само като видях как Далглиш се хихотеше на тъч линията и разбрах. че цялото медицинско суетене около него е само за предпазни мерки. Най-вероятно някакъв протокол след подобни съприкосновения. В събота да слага капитанската лента отново и да мачка.

Сподели другаде

Гост Red One
Джейми е машина, само като видях как Далглиш се хихотеше на тъч линията и разбрах. че цялото медицинско суетене около него е само за предпазни мерки. Най-вероятно някакъв протокол след подобни съприкосновения. В събота да слага капитанската лента отново и да мачка.

Такъв "посредствен, според някои от хората тук" защитник, другите отбори със свещ да търсят, не могат да си намерят. Изключителен професионалист, отдаден на каузата "Ливърпул", защитник, лидер и железен воин.

Сподели другаде

Гост SteveGe
Такъв "посредствен, според някои от хората тук" защитник, другите отбори със свещ да търсят, не могат да си намерят. Изключителен професионалист, отдаден на каузата "Ливърпул", защитник, лидер и железен воин.

Най-правилното описание :)

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост Liverbird

Задава се поредното постижение в кариерата на Джейми, ако играе в събота, ще се изравни с Клеманс и Хюз и ще сподели с тях второто място в класацията за най-много срещи с екипа на Ливърпул. Ако няма проблеми до края на сезона, ще го заеме еднолично.

Carra set for new Reds landmark

П.П. И още по темата: Kenny hails Carra second coming

Сподели другаде

Гост 9.Player

До колкото знам, заради усложнения по време на бременността на майка му. Джейми се е родил с гастросхизис (рядка малфомация, при която част от червата са извън тялото).

Сподели другаде

• Dacheff unpinned this тема