Хосе Рейна (Лацио)

Гост Scarface

Препоръчан пост

Гост shicola

http://www.lfchistory.net/images/profiles/player_reina.jpg

Birthdate: 31 August 1982

Birthplace: Madrid, Spain

Other clubs: Barcelona (1998-2002), Villareal (2002-05), Napoli (loan 2013-2014), Bayern Munich (2014-

Bought from: Villareal

Signed for LFC: £6m, 04.07.2005

International debut: 17.08.2005 vs. Uruguay

International caps: 33/0 - 23.06.2014

Liverpool debut: 13.07.2005

Last appearance: 19.05.2013

Contract expiry: 08.08.2014

Win ratio: 53.81% W: 212 D: 96 L: 86

Honours: FA Cup 2006; League Cup 2012

Total games/goals opposite LFC: 2 / 0

LFC league games/goals: 285 / 0

Total LFC games/goals: 394 / 0

http://www.lfchistor...er/Profile/1126

http://int.soccerway...reina-paez/318/

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Pepe_Reina

Player profile

"Pepe"” Reina played 30 league games from 2000-2002 for Barcelona and was involved in both legs against Liverpool in the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup in the 2000/01 season. Liverpool proceeded to the final after Gary McAllister scored past the 18-year-old Reina from the penalty spot in the second leg at Anfield. After Louis Van Gaal returned to Barcelona for his second spell in charge it soon became clear that he didn’t have enough faith in Reina who joined Villareal in the summer of 2002. Reina played 32 league games in his first season and didn’t miss a single La Liga game in his second and third season which proved to be his last. He was considered the best ‘keeper in La Liga in the 2004/05 season as Villareal grabbed third place and a potential spot in the Champions League for the first time in the club’s history. Reina was noted for saving seven penalties out of the nine Villareal conceded in the season.

The 22-year-old Reina was very experienced for his age with around 175 first-team games when he arrived at Liverpool in the summer of 2005. Rafa clearly saw him as his number one for the future and the determined Spaniard didn’t disappoint his compatriot. Reina enhanced his reputation as a penalty-stopper when he saved three penalties from West Ham in the shootout of the 2006 FA Cup final and ended his first season as a Cup hero. Reina didn’t make the best of starts in his second season, making a glaring error in the Merseyside derby on 9 September 2006 when Liverpool lost 3-0 at Goodison Park. The Spaniard kept his place in the starting line-up even though he was well below his best. Rafa’s faith in him paid off as Reina grew stronger as the season progressed and kept Jerzy Dudek out of the starting 11. In 2008, amazingly his third season in succession, Reina was the recipient of the “Golden Gloves” award for keeping the most ‘clean sheets’ in the Premier League. He achieved 50 ‘clean sheets’ in fewest number of league matches, 92, beating the previous record held by Ray Clemence by three matches.

Reina joined club colleagues Alvaro Arbeloa, Fernando Torres and Xabi Alonso in the Spanish squad for the European Championships held in Austria and Switzerland. Real Madrid’s Iker Casillas had been impossible for Reina to dislodge from the No. 1 slot, but he proudly went up to collect a winners’ medal even though he had only played an active part in one of the group matches, against Greece. Reina’s celebrations once the conquering heroes returned to Spain will never be forgotten where his clownish side really came out in a big way. In the 2008/09 season Reina was again a vital part of the Liverpool team that had seemed likely to bring in the elusive Premier League title. In April 2010, it was revealed that the popular Spaniard had signed a six-year extension to his contract. One of the team’s most reliable performers during a turbulent 2009/10 season, Reina was again the ‘Golden Glove’ winner for most ‘clean sheets’ in the League, 17 in total, a distinction he shared with Chelsea’s Petr Cech. In the World Cup 2010 Reina was as before second-choice for his country behind Casillas and did not see a single minute of competitive action in any of Spain’s seven matches as they won the tournament for the first time. He was as ever heavily involved in the victory celebrations!

Reina played in all 38 Premier League matches for the fourth successive season in 2010/11, but was clearly way below his best form. He missed four Premier League matches in 2011/12 after he was sent off at Newcastle in April following an altercation with home defender James Perch. Pepe did, however, play in more domestic cup matches than in any previous season as a Liverpool player as the club reached the Wembley finals of both the League and FA Cup. Pepe’s performances in the Liverpool goal had been on a downward spiral until he was back to his best in early 2012/13. Brendan Rodgers was pleased with his progress: “He is the No.1 ‘keeper for Liverpool. Yes, he will admit it himself, he probably had a difficult couple of years but he now has a sense of his best years are in front of him, not behind him. He has lost weight, he looks fresh, he looks bright and he is doing extra work.” Reina missed seven of the thirty-eight Premier League matches in 2012/13 with Brad Jones playing in the matches Reina missed. Jones also started all four domestic cup-ties and four of the twelve Europa League fixtures. The Spaniard had a difficult 2011/12 season by his own high standards but redeemed himself in 2012/13 when he seemed to recover a lot of his lost confidence and assurance. He celebrated his 30th birthday soon after the season started and by the end of it had taken his number of first-team appearances for Liverpool to within half a dozen of the four hundred mark.

Just over a month after Liverpool signed Simon Mignolet from Sunderland in the summer of 2013, it was announced that the 30-year-old Reina would be joining Napoli for the whole of the 2013/14 season, a move that would see him reunited with the man who bought him for Liverpool in 2005, Rafa Benítez. Reina was bitter about his departure as he wrote on his personal website. "It is only natural that I would be disappointed that the Liverpool management agreed to loan me to Napoli without telling me first, I thought that I deserved better than that even though I understand that difficult decisions have to be taken in football. A lot has been made about me informing the club that if an offer came in from Barcelona that I would have liked them to consider it."

Reina's year in Naples was more success than failure. The goalkeeper had made 29 league appearances out of 37 as Napoli prepared for their final Serie A fixture of the season at home to Hellas Verona. Pepe was also between the posts when the southern club won the Coppa Italia by beating Fiorentina 3-1 in the final played at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. But both the English and Italian seasons ended without Reina's immediate future having been resolved. In February, when Reina commented on his pending arrival at Liverpool in the summer, Rodgers made him realise there was no turning back. “[Reina] wrote a goodbye letter didn’t he? I was surprised a loan player wrote a letter," he told the press. "I would suspect that he should come back but obviously Pepe made it very clear when he went to Napoli that he was looking to move. He penned a great big letter saying he was going to work with the best manager that he’d worked with and thanked us for his time for Liverpool. So for me it probably sounded like he’d made his decision there.”

In the World Cup finals in Brazil 2014 Iker Casillas was unsurprisingly between the posts for Spain in the first two group matches against Holland and Chile. Two defeats meant that the defending champions would be going home early and Reina was named in goal for the final group match, a comfortable 3-0 victory over Australia in Curitiba. It was his 33rd appearance for the senior Spanish team.

Reina was not used at all in Liverpool's pre-season trip in the USA despite training with the first team. He eventually signed a three-year contract with Bayern Munich in August 2014, ending his eight-year stay with Liverpool. "Pep [Guardiola] wanted a keeper like Manuel Neuer who’s capable of joining in the build-up play,” said Bayern's chairman, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. "You can never take for granted finding a man with his experience and quality who's prepared to accept the number two position."

Jose Reina

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/pepe_reina_501fc381bd635853741509.jpg

First Name -José Manuel

Surname - Reina

Squad Number - 25

Position - Goalkeeper

Height - 1.88m

Weight - 92 kg

D.O.B. - 31 Aug 1982

Town of Birth - Madrid

Country of Birth - Spain

-----------

Jose Manuel Reina is one of the best goalkeepers on the planet.

Signed by Rafael Benitez in July 2005, he soon set about smashing a collection of Anfield records.

The bald-headed stopper, who goes by the nickname Pepe, certainly had the pedigree after coming through the ranks at Barcelona.

Having helped lead his country to European U16 Championships glory, Reina made his Nou Camp debut aged just 18.

He played 33 games for the Catalan giants in 2000-01, including two against Liverpool in the UEFA Cup semi-final.

The charismatic 'keeper would later reveal how the reception he received from the Kop during the second leg was key in his decision to join the Reds.

Reina, who is noted for his superb distribution, played just 11 times during the 2001-02 season, prompting a loan move to Villarreal. The transfer was made permanent in May 2004.

He went on to help Villarreal secure a Champions League spot in the 2004-05 season, saving an incredible seven out of nine penalty kicks. It was to be his final deed for the club.

On arriving in Merseyside, the new boy was labelled "the best goalkeeper in Spain" by Benitez.

Immediately installed as top dog in the Anfield goal despite Jerzy Dudek's Istanbul heroics two months earlier, Reina's debut came in a Champions League qualifier on July 13, 2005 against TNS. A month later he won his first Spain cap in a 2-0 victory over Uruguay.

What a year it was turning out to be for the young custodian. And it was to get even better on December 15 when he and his teammates kept a club record 11th successive clean sheet against Deportivo Saprissa in the World Club Championships.

Reina's first season ended with an FA Cup final against West Ham, and though he made a number of errors in normal time, his habit of saving spot kicks once again made him a hero. Three out of four of West Ham's penalties were blocked and the Cup was heading to Anfield for the seventh time.

Spain coach Luis Aragones took the Liverpool man to the 2006 World Cup in Germany, though Real Madrid's Iker Casillas and Valencia's Santiago Canizares prevented him playing any part.

Back on Merseyside, Reina would soon destroy another club record. His shut-out against Blackburn in April 2007 was his 28th in his first 50 league games - three more than Kop legend Ray Clemence.

But there was no time to bask in his own glory, for just around the corner laid a Champions League semi-final against Chelsea. Benitez had his man between the sticks to thank when the Reds returned from the first leg at Stamford Bridge with just a one-goal deficit. The tie ultimately went to penalties, and it was no surprise when Liverpool prevailed. It was later revealed that while Reina was thwarting Arjen Robben and Geremi, thieves were ransacking his home.

Three weeks later in Athens he became only the third player to follow in his father's footsteps by appearing in a European Cup final. Unfortunately, like former Atletico Madrid stopper Miguel Reina Santos, he was on the losing side.

In June 2007, Reina signed a new five-year deal at Liverpool.

The season that followed ended without a trophy for the Reds, though our custodian had the personal honour of winning the Golden Gloves award for most clean sheets in the Premier League for the third successive year.

Not that this was enough to earn him the No.1 jersey for his country in Euro 2008. Reina featured just once as Spain won their first major honour since 1964 - though the sight of him celebrating each and every goal illustrated his importance to the squad.

The maturing goalie continued to go from strength to strength over the coming seasons at Anfield and delighted fans by penning a new six-year contract in April 2010.

Upon signing, he said: "It's probably the best news of my life that I'll be here for the next six years. Me and my family are really happy here.

"To play for Liverpool is very special. My kids enjoy it and they have picked up the Scouse accent already. I am really proud of that. In the years ahead they will speak much more Scouse too."

A month later, Kopites voted Reina our Player of the Season for 2009-10 ahead of what would be a triumphant summer.

The proud Spaniard did not play a single minute as his country seized their first World Cup trophy but images which emerged from the subsequent celebrations illustrated how important he was to morale within Vicente del Bosque's squad. It was Reina who took centre stage with the microphone as the heroes were welcomed home by hoards of fans in Madrid.

The seasons that followed would prove frustrating as Liverpool continued to miss out on Champions League football, but Reina stayed loyal and in February 2012 was rewarded with a medal following a Carling Cup final win over Cardiff City at Wembley.

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1,6k
  • Created
  • Последни отговори

Top Posters In This Topic

Гост Steven Gerrard The Best

Рейна очаква повече на реванша

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна заяви, че отборът трябва значително да подобри играта си, за да успее да влезе в групите на Шампионската лига. Снощи мърсисайдци направиха много слаб мач при гостуването си на Стандарт (Лиеж) в мач от третия предварителен кръг на ШЛ, като бях тотално надиграни от домакините. Испанският страж бе един от малкото футболисти в състава на червените, които се представиха на ниво. Той дори успя да спаси дузпа, отсъдена за игра с ръка в наказателното поле на Андреа Досена. Вратарят обаче очаква повече от съотборниците си на реванша.

”Играхме доста слабо и е ясно, че трябва да подобрим играта си за мача на ”Анфийлд”. Позитивното е, че успяхме да постигнем добър резултат и не допуснахме попадение. Със сигурност очаквам повече на реванша”, коментира Рейна след вчерашната среща.

Сподели другаде

Гост Pranki

Някой наскоро беше казал, че Рейна "не е кой знае колко добър" вратар или нещо от сорта... Друго доказа според мен в псоледният мач. ;)

Сподели другаде

Гост DwAyNe WaDe

PEPE DREAMING OF TITLE GLORY

On the eve of the new Barclays Premier League campaign Reds goalkeeper Pepe Reina has spoken of his belief that Rafael Benitez has assembled a squad capable of winning 'the most difficult competition in the world'

With hopes and expectations high ahead of the big kick-off Reina - Liverpool's penalty saving hero against Standard Liege on Wednesday night - insists the Reds have never been better equipped to end their 18-year wait for the title to return to Anfield.

"We have to trust ourselves and believe we can do it," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. "The squad has improved season after season and we have to believe this can be our year.

"I hope that in ten months we can be celebrating. I would like to win the Premier League firstly for our supporters, but also because it's the most difficult competition in the world.

"We just want to be involved in every competition this season. That has to be our aim. We want to get closer to the top two and also have a good run in the Champions League again.

"The new players who have come in will help us. I think Robbie Keane will be a great partner for Fernando. He has had some brilliant years at Tottenham, he's a world class player and he will score a lot of goals for Liverpool."

The Reds kick-off the new campaign with an away trip to Sunderland on Saturday evening at a ground where they recorded a 2-0 victory last season.

"It will be a tough test for us," added Reina. "The first league game is always difficult and it will be for us at Sunderland.

"We won there last season but I remember it wasn't easy. They are a difficult side to play against and they will be going for it against us. We have to be strong defensively and then wait for our moment.

Сподели другаде

Гост gogoatoma

И време да изчисти неразчетени излизания. За мен това е най-бързият вратар в ПЛ! :sarcastic:

Освен това има добър рефлекс. Трябва му само малко стабилност и ще кърти мифки!

Сподели другаде

• 1 month later...
Гост DwAyNe WaDe

Liverpool derby win will confirm title credentials, says Pepe Reina

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina says victory in this weekend's Merseyside derby against Everton is vital if they are to be considered as serious title contenders.

Rafa Benitez's side go into the match undefeated in the League, and Reina knows how important the game is as a one-off, as well as in a wider context.

He said: “This derby means so much to me and the other players.

“I have been living in Liverpool for some years now and I understand how the supporters feel. But we need to win not only to beat our rivals, but also to prove that getting to the top was no accident.

“We know that Everton will give 100 per cent and will be highly motivated, especially at home. This is a big danger for us because we will need to try and control the situation from the first minute to win.

“The Premier League still has a long way to go but our mission is to avoid too many failures in the beginning. If we want the title it is impossible to miss points at Anfield.

“On Saturday we will need to forget it is Everton we are playing. If we play at our best we will win.

“We are in no way inferior to Arsenal, Chelsea or Manchester United in the way we play, but we have to keep doing the good things that we can.

“In the dressing room we are calm. We can’t afford to play with nerves.”

Last week, the 26-year-old 'keeper was reportedly linked with a move to Atlético Madrid, to follow in his father's footsteps, but he said that he is happy with life at Anfield.

"I see myself continuing outside of Spain. You never know, but I would like to spend a few more years in England. The plan is to stay here."

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост Sami_Hyypia

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна е на път да извади от националния отбор на Испания Санти Касорла. На днешната тренировка двамата се сблъскаха, след което се оказа, че футболистът на Виляреал е получил контузия в левия си крак.

Той не успя да довърши заниманието и се прибра накуцвайки в съблекалнята. Диего Капел също е с контузия, като при него става дума да болки в слабините. По-късно днес двамата ще бъдат прегледани, за да се установи колко сериозни са травмите им.

Играчите на Барселона Карлес Пуйол и Андрес Иниеста пък пропуснаха заниманието заради други проблеми, така че селекционерът Висенте дел Боске има доста проблеми преди предстоящите световни квалификации.

В събота испанците гостуват на Естония, а следващата сряда ще пътуват до Белгия. Европейските шампиони спечелиха първите си два мача от своята група срещу Босна и Армения и са с пълен актив.

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост shicola

Хосе Рейна глобен за превишена скорост

http://img2.sportal.bg/new/uploads/news/2008_43/images/00137862.jpg

Вратарят на Ливърпул Хосе Рейна бе глобен с 250 паунда за превишена скорост. 26-годишният испански национал днес се появи в съда в Ливърпул и се призна за виновен. Той е карал своето черно Порше 911, като е надвишил разрешената скорост от с 40 мили/час, на 29 декември миналата година и е бил засечен от полицията.

много навреме бре :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост DwAyNe WaDe

REINA: HOME FORM IS KEY

Pepe Reina today pointed out how important Liverpool's home form will be over the coming months.

The Reds clinched another crucial three points with a 1-0 victory over Portsmouth at Anfield last night, and the Spanish stopper admitted they cannot afford to drop any points on

home turf if they want to be challenging for honours come May time.

"This was a hugely important three points for us because we have to keep on winning," said Reina.

"Once you are at the top of the table you have to do everything to defend that position and that means winning every game you can.

"We cannot afford to drop any points at home. It is important we keep winning at home and also be consistent away."

Reina hardly had a save to make against Portsmouth, but warned that Liverpool will face a stern test away to Tottenham Hotspur - who clawed back from 3-1 down to clinch a 4-4 draw against Arsenal last night - on Saturday.

"We can only go step by step and the next game for us is Tottenham on Saturday, which is going to be tough," added Reina.

"They had a great result against Arsenal last night, so we know it will be difficult.

"But let's see if we can beat them and then after that we will think about qualifying from the Champions League group stages and hopefully being able to concentrate even more on the Premier League.

"This is what we look for - to defend properly and not concede too many chances.

"Every time I go onto the pitch I am looking for a quiet game because it is better for me and better for the team if I am less busy."

Сподели другаде

• 1 month later...
Гост El_Niño

Рейна иска да стане капитан на Ливърпул някой ден

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна заяви, че иска капитанската лента в клуба, но не веднага. Футболистът даде интевю за официалната телевизия за феновете на тима - www.liverpoolfc.tv. „Това ще бъде чест за мен. Капитанската лента на Ливърпул е нещо невероятно. Винаги сме имали велики капитани. Стиви се справя много добре и може би ще води тима още 7 или 8 години”, заяви Рейна.

Той е в клуба от 2005 година и до момента има над 120 мача. На вратата Рейна измести полския вратар Йежи Дудек, който впоследствие напусна клуба. Испанецът е сред любимците на мениджъра Рафа Бенитес и не е изключено да се премести по-нагоре в списъка за капитанската лента.

Сподели другаде

Гост dandio

Много ме накефи това изказване на Рейна, хем твърди, че Стиви е велик и ще е капитан 7-8 години според него, хем иска да стане капитан после.

Това убива всички бъдещи слухове за трансфер на Рейна :)

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост TpuoHa

Рейна: Време е да спечелим на "Емирейтс"

18.12.2008 14:19

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна се закани "мърсисайдци" да триумфират за първи път в историята си на "Емирейтс" (това не го разбирам- какво, нямаме победа над тях ли там?!) тази неделя.

"Червените" гостуват на Арсенал и ще защитават лидерската си позиция във Висшата лига, докато прекият им конкурент Челси гостува на Евертън.

"Нямаме много ценни спомени от гостуванията ни на "Емирейтс". Те винаги играеха добре, а ние не бяхме в оптималната си форма."

"Този път мисля че ще е различно, защото сме на върха в класирането и ще е по-лесно да гостуваме. Никога не сме печелили там преди и сега е момента."

"Можем да спечелим на всеки терен, което разбира се не значи, че не уважаваме съперника. Просто играем за победа, както винаги сме го правили."

"Вече победихме на "Стамфорд Бридж", така че сме уверени, че можем да го сторим и на "Емирейтс", надъхва се Рейна.

"Арсенал разполага с отлични футболисти и могат да правят уникални неща. Победиха и Юнайтед и Челси, така че не си правим илюзии за лесен мач."

"Техният стил на игра им позволява да побеждават именно силните отбори. Срещу по-силов футбол те се мъчат и изнемогват."

Сподели другаде

Гост SpoRtall
Рейна: Време е да спечелим на "Емирейтс"

18.12.2008 14:19

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна се закани "мърсисайдци" да триумфират за първи път в историята си на "Емирейтс" (това не го разбирам- какво, нямаме победа над тях ли там?!) тази неделя.

"Червените" гостуват на Арсенал и ще защитават лидерската си позиция във Висшата лига, докато прекият им конкурент Челси гостува на Евертън.

"Нямаме много ценни спомени от гостуванията ни на "Емирейтс". Те винаги играеха добре, а ние не бяхме в оптималната си форма."

"Този път мисля че ще е различно, защото сме на върха в класирането и ще е по-лесно да гостуваме. Никога не сме печелили там преди и сега е момента."

"Можем да спечелим на всеки терен, което разбира се не значи, че не уважаваме съперника. Просто играем за победа, както винаги сме го правили."

"Вече победихме на "Стамфорд Бридж", така че сме уверени, че можем да го сторим и на "Емирейтс", надъхва се Рейна.

"Арсенал разполага с отлични футболисти и могат да правят уникални неща. Победиха и Юнайтед и Челси, така че не си правим илюзии за лесен мач."

"Техният стил на игра им позволява да побеждават именно силните отбори. Срещу по-силов футбол те се мъчат и изнемогват."

Нямаме победа на новия стадон,а не над тях когато гостуваме!!

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост El_Niño

Рейна: Знам, че Кавалиери заслужава шанс за изява

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна призна, че ще бъде щастлив да отстъпи мястото си под рамката на втория вратар на "мърсисайдци" Диего Кавалиери за предстоящия двубой от ФА Къп с Престън.

"Не ми е нужна почивка. Ако е възможно бих играл всяка минута във всеки мач. Все пак обаче знам, че и Диего заслужава своя шанс. Той игра за Карлинг Къп и сега ще има нов шанс да покаже на какво е способен. Той е страхотен футболист. Все още е млад, а работи много здраво. Освен това е чудесен съотборник и отлична резерва. Сигурен съм, че когато му дойде времето, той ще се пребори и за титулярното място в тима", смята Рейна.

Сподели другаде

• 1 month later...
Гост Liverpool-BaBy

Рейна вярва, че може да изравни рекорда на Ван дер Саар

http://img2.sportal.bg/new/uploads/news/2009_07/images/00157685.jpg

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Райна има за цел да постигне рекорд, подобен на този на Един ван дер Саар. Холандецът записа тринайсет поредни двубоя в Премиър лийг без да допусне гол в своята врата. Рейна, който е трикратен носител на наградата ”Златните ръкавици” за най-добър вратар в Англия, ще се постарае да запази мрежата си суха поне до края на сезона. През сезона 2005/06 Рейна записа постижение от 11 поредни двубоя във всички състезания без допуснат гол, което бе клубен рекорд.

”Трудно е, но можем да го направим. Вече имахме едно такова постижение, когато не допуснахме гол от края на октомври до средата на декември. Мисля, че ще трябва да се защитаваме по подобен начин в останалата част от сезона, ако искаме да печелим отличия. Това е моята четвърта година тук и обикновено ние се справяме по-добре през втората половина от сезона. Всичко, което можем да направим, е да се концентрираме в нашата игра, да продължаваме с добрите резултати и да се опитаме да вземем точки при гостуването си на ”Олд Трафорд” следващия месец. Както Фернандо Торес каза, важното е да сме близо до Манчестър Юнайтед, когато мачът с тях наближи. Това означава да сме на точка или две зад тях, въпреки че е по-добре, ако сме на пред тях. Каквото и да става, най-добре е да влезем в този мач с шансове за титлата”, сподели Рейна.

Сподели другаде

Гост мойсей
Според Chris Bascombe от News Of The World, Пепе Рейна иска да напусне Ливърпул.

Повече информация ето тук: http://operatura.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-post_14.html

Споко. Тая спеколация тръгна от "Сън" :sarcastic: Недей панира съфорумниците си ;)

Сподели другаде

Гост Liverbird

Лично опровержениена спекулациите:

Pepe Reina dimisses Liverpool to Atletico Madrid switch

“It’s my father who made this declaration because he wants me to play for Atletico, but as far as I’m concerned, I don’t,” he said.

“If one day I was to think of moving back to Spanish football, Atletico would be my first option because it’s a club I have a lot of affection for.

“Nevertheless, saying that I want to move to Atletico right now is wrong because I’m happy at Liverpool.”

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост Steven Gerrard The Best

РЕЙНА: ДА СЕ КОНКУРИРАМЕ С ЮНАЙТЕД Е ПОЧТИ НЕВЪЗМОЖНО

13 март 2009 14:15

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна обяви за мисия невъзможна битката с Манчестър Юнайтед само ден преди гостуването на Олд Трафърд в решителен за съдбата на титлата във Висшата лига двубой.

„Ако те ни победят или завършим при равен резултат, ще бъде много трудно. Те похарчиха много пари през последните три-четири години. Това прави голямата разлика – похарчените над 100 милиона паунда”, заяви стражът.

„Това те прави по-силен отколкото вече си. Карлос Тевес е скъп, Уейн Рууни е скъп, Кристиано Роналдо, Димитър Бербатов и т.н. Да се конкурираш с тях е почти невъзможно.”

„Когато срещаш такъв тип отбор, със сила в атака и играчи с такива качества, винаги е трудно да се защитаваш. Те имат наистина силен състав и могат да използват различни видове играчи. Това е тежко”, оплака се Рейна преди дербито с Юнайтед.

Сподели другаде

Гост мойсей
РЕЙНА: ДА СЕ КОНКУРИРАМЕ С ЮНАЙТЕД Е ПОЧТИ НЕВЪЗМОЖНО

13 март 2009 14:15

Вратарят на Ливърпул Пепе Рейна обяви за мисия невъзможна битката с Манчестър Юнайтед само ден преди гостуването на Олд Трафърд в решителен за съдбата на титлата във Висшата лига двубой.

„Ако те ни победят или завършим при равен резултат, ще бъде много трудно. Те похарчиха много пари през последните три-четири години. Това прави голямата разлика – похарчените над 100 милиона паунда”, заяви стражът.

„Това те прави по-силен отколкото вече си. Карлос Тевес е скъп, Уейн Рууни е скъп, Кристиано Роналдо, Димитър Бербатов и т.н. Да се конкурираш с тях е почти невъзможно.”

„Когато срещаш такъв тип отбор, със сила в атака и играчи с такива качества, винаги е трудно да се защитаваш. Те имат наистина силен състав и могат да използват различни видове играчи. Това е тежко”, оплака се Рейна преди дербито с Юнайтед.

Тва май го е писал фен на Манго.

Сподели другаде

Гост oZZy

аз съм изключително недоволен от Рейна след последния мач с Манго.

Дузпата беше по негова вина, а с отиграванията си направо ми изправяше косата.

Дано в следващите мачове ми донесе повече спокойствие и дано да има по-малко работа на вратата.

Сподели другаде