Луис Гарсия

Гост halimi

Препоръчан пост

Гост Fowler23

никога няма да забравя един мач с Арсенал, бихме с 1-0, бях го играл равен на полувреме и победа за нас, мисля, че домакини бяхме.... в 40-тата минута някъде ни дават дузпа, Стиви застава зад топката и изпуска, след това след добро спасяване на Леман, ако не се лъжа, нашето момче вкарва ииии захапва пръста :) :) :)

хахаааааа, ето и видео:

".....енд деър ис дат лейт, лейт гол фор Ливърпуууул!"

Сподели другаде

Гост powerslave

Y N W A Luis!!!!!!!!! Винаги ще го помня с прекрасния му гол срещу Ювентус на Анфийлд и разбира се с незабравимия му гол "фантом" в реванша на полуфинала срещу чукотките!!!!!!!

Сподели другаде

Гост Prospero

oh, pls don't take our Luis away :)

Един от любимците ми в старите дни :) Много съжалявах, че го включихме към сделката за Торес, но минало. BTW Луис все още коментира новините свързани с отбора, явно сме го спечелили за каузата :)

Сподели другаде

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Гост S.Gerrard

I'm very exited to share with you my new challenge , I've decided to join Athletico de Kolkata in the new Indian Super League. Thanks for all your support.

Сподели другаде

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Гост cyberfan

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/cyberfan1978/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151209_104227_zpsvigj2tzi.jpg

On the move!!! Destination Sofia(Bulgaria) with @UEFAcom The trophy unveil.Thanks @balr for the travelling kit.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Сподели другаде

Гост cyberfan

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/cyberfan1978/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151210_104753_zpsdm6fs0rh.jpg

With the Beauty again!!! At the press conference on the #UCLtrophytour #Sofia #Bulgaria #UCLeague

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/cyberfan1978/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151210_104736_zpsk0xczhze.jpg

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Сподели другаде

Гост S.Gerrard

who was your favourite player growing up ? - Michael Laudrup

where does Klopp need to strengthen in January & what would be a good 1st season? - I think the team is strong enough now and fourth position should be the target.

Who is the best player you played with? - Ronaldinho.

what was your favourite goal in a red shirt - The volley against Juventus.

How much does it mean to you, to still hear your song sung on the Kop today? - The best feeling a player can have is hearing the crowd sing your name. Once a red, always a red.

who do you think is the favorite to win UCL this year? Who do you want to win? - Barcelona, but I would like Atletico Madrid to win.

If there was one moment in your career that you would like the relive, what would it be? - The goal against Chelsea in the 2005 semi-final.

What's your favourite drink Luis? - Of course I'd say Sangria!

who was the best player you ever played against in the champions league - Del Piero

If you could play for any team in the world which one would it be? (can't choose a former club) - Milan

How was your experience playing in India in ISL? - Fantastic. I enjoyed every game, helping football grow in India.

CV3Ofw6WIAE4EZd.jpgCV3Of0PXAAAZQGS.jpgCV3Of-nWIAAFbsH.jpgCV3Of1fWIAEpkfg.jpg

Сподели другаде

Гост Scarface

Треньор ли е станал?

Да, или тия дни ще е официално

Сега временно (от една седмица) изпълняващ длъжноста е Ето'О, но очакват Гарсия да подпише тия дни

Сподели другаде