Милан Барош

Гост KingKenny7

Препоръчан пост

Гост FTorres

http://www.lfchistory.net/images/profiles/player_baros.jpg

Birthdate: 28 October 1981

Birthplace: Valasske Mezirici, Czech Republic

Other clubs: Banik Ostrava (1998-2001), Aston Villa (2005-07), Lyon (2007-08), Portsmouth (loan 2008), Galatasaray (2008–13), Banik Ostrava (2/ 2013), Antalyaspor (2013-)

Bought from: Banik Ostrava

Signed for LFC: £3.2m, 26.07.2001

International debut: 25.04.2001 vs. Belgium

International caps: 93/41 (38/23 at LFC) - 21.06.2012

Liverpool debut: 13.03.2002

Last appearance: 20.08.2005

Debut goal: 14.09.2002

Last goal: 09.03.2005

Contract expiry: 23.08.2005

Win ratio: 48.15% W: 52 D: 22 L: 34

Games/goals ratio: 4

Total games/goals opposite LFC: 3 / 0

LFC league games/goals: 68 / 19

Total LFC games/goals: 108 / 27

http://www.lfchistor...yer/Profile/263

http://int.soccerway...ilan-baros/267/

http://en.wikipedia....oЕЎ

Player profile

Caretaker manager Phil Thompson was excited by Baros' potential as he was unveiled along with loan signing Nicolas Anelka: "Gérard and our European scout, Alex Miller, first saw him three years ago in a youth tournament when the Czech side was outstanding. We've wanted him since then, and in the same way as Gregory Vignal and the two French boys from Le Havre, Milan is a signing who makes the future of the club very bright. I would describe him as a strong, fast player. He is a goal poacher with a lot of pace." To be fair Baros looked out of shape when arriving at Anfield, but to his credit he arrived at the start of 2002/03 leaner and meaner. He scored two goals on his Premiership debut at the Reebok in a 3-2 win over Bolton. He won admiration for his sheer determination to stamp his authority on the game and his energetic runs up field with the ball at his feet were a joy to behold.

The goal-hungry striker scored 12 goals in 42 matches in his first full season but the game against Blackburn at Ewood Park on 13 September 2003 proved costly. Baros broke his ankle and was out for five months. He returned in fine form but was then dropped by Houllier who left in the summer. Baros was on the verge of quitting the club as he said Houllier had knocked the confidence out of him. In a curious way Baros' lengthy lay-off worked in his favour as he was hungry for action with the Czech Republic in the European Championships in the summer of 2004. Baros was the top-scorer of the Euros with five goals in five games as the Czech Republic reached the semi-finals. He was expected to be firing on all cylinders when he returned to Anfield with a new manager at the helm, Rafa Benítez. He scored 11 goals in the first four months of the season but then added only two goals in the remaining 24 as Liverpool won the Champions League for the first time. Rafa decided to cash in on Baros towards the end of August 2005. His greatest fault being too focused on scoring himself instead of passing to a teammate in a better position. Aston Villa paid £6.5million for the Czech star and he repaid them with disappointing 14 goals from 51 matches in a 17-month spell in the Midlands.

Baros rather curiously rejoined Houllier at French champions Lyon on 22 January 2007, considering their uneasy relationship at Liverpool. Although his new club won their sixth league championship in a row Houllier was replaced by Alain Perrin and the Czech forward played significantly less under the new manager. Towards the end of the January 2008 he was unveiled as a Portsmouth player, initially on loan until the end of the season. Baros helped Portsmouth reach the FA Cup final and he received a winners' medal after coming on as a substitute for Kanu with three minutes remaining of the final against Cardiff City. However he hadn't impressed Harry Redknapp to sign him permanently and he returned to Lyon after failing to score in 16 appearances for Pompey. Baros joined Harry Kewell at Turkish giants Galatasaray in the summer of 2008. He enjoyed a very successful first season in Turkey, scoring 20 goals from 31 league games. This was the highest total of league goals he had scored in a single season since becoming a professional footballer. He has since then taken his combined club total to close to one hundred league goals. In 2011/12 Galatasaray became Turkish champions for the first time since 2008. He scored a total of 61 goals in 116 matches in Turkey. In February 2013 the 31-year-old returned to Banik Ostrava, where he started his career. Baros finished the season with five goals for the club where he had started his professional career. The club from Ostrava ended the season in fourteenth position, just above the two relegation places. Baros returned to Turkey in July 2013 when he joined Antalyaspor.

http://www.futbol91.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/voetbaltmjouwpaginanl.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/UCL/299931_BIGPORTRAIT.jpg

Милан Барош е чешки футболист, роден на 28 октомври 1981 г. във Вигантице, Чехия. Играе като нападател в Баник до декември 2001 г., Ливърпул от декември 2001 до 2005 г., Астън Вила от 2005 г..След това играе в Лион(минава под наем в Портсмут),а от 2008 в Галатасарай. Победител в Шампионската лига през 2005 г с Ливърпул . С националния отбор участва на европейското първенство в Португалия през 2004 г., където Чехия достига до полуфинал, а Барош става голмайстор на първенството с 5-те си гола. Избран е за Футболист номер 1 на Чехия през 2004 г.

Сподели другаде

Гост halimi

Да Добър Игра4 е, Ся е В Галатасарай

През Август 2008 Подписа с Джим Бом

http://www.ntvspor.net/Images/34584.jpg

http://www.ajansspor.com/resim/baros_sev03.jpg

http://images.habervitrini.com/haber_resim/baros_galatasaray.jpg

Сподели другаде

• 2 months later...
Гост dandio
Много слаб беше, и все пак има някои красиви и важни попадения ;)

даам, слабичък беше, с клааааси под Бабел, Н'гог и ко

PS: Въобще гледал ли си го?

Сподели другаде

• 2 months later...
Гост pehotineca

Може да ме сметнете за Луд но заради него станах фен на Ливърпул през 2004 година! Винаги ще помня Барош с добро, не беше слаб, а непостоянен..Един от любимите ми футболисти..Незнам дали щях да съм фен на Ливрърпул сега ако не беше Барош, даже и не искам да си го представям..Поклон Милан!

Сподели другаде

• 1 year later...
Гост Marty_

Не толкова качествен играч за големите отбори, но гледайте в Бешикташ какво прави... От 73 мача има 50 гола. За Чехия също има доста голове.

Сподели другаде

Гост Nightfate
Не толкова качествен играч за големите отбори, но гледайте в Бешикташ какво прави... От 73 мача има 50 гола. За Чехия също има доста голове.

Нещо се бъркаш ..Барош не играе ли в Галатасарай ???

Сподели другаде

Гост tonito0oo
Нещо се бъркаш ..Барош не играе ли в Галатасарай ???

Мда.. там играе. Явно колегата в бързината ги е объркал двата отбора.:)

Сподели другаде

• 7 months later...
Гост Liverbird

'LFC will always be in my heart'

Milan Baros admitted he was delighted to net a brace for Galatasaray during Liverpool's 3-0 defeat in Istanbul on Thursday night - but insisted the Reds will always retain a special place in his heart.

The Czech forward struck twice in the first half at the Turk Telekom Arena as Kenny Dalglish's side slipped to defeat.

However, having made 108 appearances for Liverpool between 2001 and 2005 and featured in the Champions League final victory in Istanbul, Baros remains an enthusiastic follower of our fortunes.

"It is always nice to play against a team who you have played for. I was happy I scored and I think we played well," the striker told Liverpoolfc.tv. "I wish Liverpool all the best for the season.

"This is my fourth season here at Galatasaray and I am really happy. We didn't play well last season, but now we've signed some good players and I hope it's going to be better than last year.

"Of course I still look out for Liverpool's results. I always follow them because I am a big supporter of Liverpool. I spent three and a half years there and won the Champions League.

"I think it (the Champions League final) is the greatest game I have ever played in. Especially when we were 3-0 down at half-time and still managed to win. It was a special night and I think it was my best night in my football career.

"Liverpool will always stay in my heart. I hope they are going to play better than last year and they'll be closer to the top four and play for the title."

Baros has been impressed with Liverpool's resurgence under Dalglish - and he is confident the club's summer transfer dealings will see them challenging for the game's top honours in 2011-12.

He added: "The new signings add more quality to the team. The English league is very tough, but if everyone is going to be fit like Stevie G, Carra and all of the new players, I think they have a chance to be back up there."

One man in particular who has caught Baros's eye has been Luis Suarez.

The Uruguay striker made a seamless transition into English football following his January transfer to Anfield from Ajax - but Baros reckons there is more to come.

"You saw him at Ajax and for the national team and it was clear he had quality," he said. "He is a great player and is still young, so he can still improve. I think he will be a great player in Liverpool's future."

Only a handful of Liverpool fans made the journey to Istanbul for the friendly with Galatasaray on Thursday, though Baros is dreaming of a return to Anfield and a chance to come face-to-face with the Kop once more.

He said: "Liverpool fans have always been nice to me. I hope I can come back to Anfield one time and I can clap the fans. I hope they will be happy with the players, the team and the results and they will enjoy trophies again."

Сподели другаде

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Гост baivan

Милан Барош е пред завръщане в чешкия национален отбор. 34-годишният нападател, който в момента защитава цветовете на Млада Болеслав, очаква да получи повиквателна още за предстоящите контроли на тима.

Бившият играч на Ливърпул и Галатасарай има 93 мача и 41 гола за националния тим на Чехия.

Сподели другаде

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Бившият чешки национал Милан Барош се завърна в клуба, където започна кариерата му. 35-годишният нападател ще играе през следващия сезон за Баник (Острава). Това ще бъде четвъртият му престой в клуба. Очаква се това да бъде последната година от кариерата на Барош.

DC2WDrxXcAEqi0S.jpg

Сподели другаде

• 2 years later...

Хмм, току що прочетох в сайта ,,От засада,, че набора още се повява в отвреме-навреме в игра за Баник Острава, допреди пандемията, а не е окачил бутонките. Браво на него!

Сподели другаде