Роби Фаулър

Гост shicola

Препоръчан пост

Гост Niki91

Богът говори за сина си!!!

Роби е легенда дано Торес го задмине по успехи и да стане незабравима легенда, като един от идолите на The Kop...

YNWA, Robbie!

Сподели другаде

• 1 month later...
Гост child-in-time
FOWLER: NEXT SEASON WILL BE OURS

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/images4/805_fowler2_120.jpg

Kop icon Robbie Fowler is backing Liverpool to go one better next season and clinch the Barclays Premier League title.

The Reds finished runners-up to Manchester United this term, but lost only two league matches during the campaign.

Having also completed a Premier League double over United, Fowler is bullish about Liverpool's prospects.

"I think they surprised a few people. They were better this year than they've ever been in the Premier League," said Fowler.

"I've mentioned it before that some of the silly points that they dropped at home against the so-called weaker teams - if they could turn those draws into wins, we could be talking here now of Liverpool as champions.

"The reason that Manchester United are champions is that they don't draw those games, they win them. If Liverpool can put that right, and I can definitely see them doing that, then I think that next year will be Liverpool's year."

In claiming the trophy, United equalled Liverpool's haul of 18 league titles, but Fowler is hoping Rafa Benitez's side can be the first team to reach number 19.

"It kills you to admit but obviously Manchester United have a very good team and I think what they've achieved has been fantastic," added the former Anfield No.9.

"Hopefully Liverpool can get that one league title ahead of them next year. That's what I'm hoping anyway."

Сподели другаде

Гост Lonsdale

FOWLER: I'D LOVE TO MANAGE LIVERPOOL

Robbie Fowler today spoke of his ambition to one day manage Liverpool.

The 34-year-old Kop icon is considering going into management once his playing days are over.

"Anyone who says they don't want to manage Liverpool is lying - it's a massive club," said Fowler, who signed for A-League side North Queensland Fury in February.

"Personally, I always said I'd pack in young and take a break, but the older I've become, the more I've looked into coaching or managing.

"I probably will go down that route. It's a tall order, and I'm not going to say I'll go on to manage Liverpool, but you know."

Fowler scored 183 goals in 369 games during two spells at Liverpool, earning him the nickname 'God' among supporters.

His desire to one day manage the Reds is shared by former teammate Jamie Carragher, though both will have to wait until Rafa Benitez calls time on his already legendary spell at Anfield.

Benitez delighted fans by signing a new contract to stay on Merseyside until at least 2014 earlier this year.

Сподели другаде

Гост мойсей
FOWLER: I'D LOVE TO MANAGE LIVERPOOL

Robbie Fowler today spoke of his ambition to one day manage Liverpool.

The 34-year-old Kop icon is considering going into management once his playing days are over.

"Anyone who says they don't want to manage Liverpool is lying - it's a massive club," said Fowler, who signed for A-League side North Queensland Fury in February.

"Personally, I always said I'd pack in young and take a break, but the older I've become, the more I've looked into coaching or managing.

"I probably will go down that route. It's a tall order, and I'm not going to say I'll go on to manage Liverpool, but you know."

Fowler scored 183 goals in 369 games during two spells at Liverpool, earning him the nickname 'God' among supporters.

His desire to one day manage the Reds is shared by former teammate Jamie Carragher, though both will have to wait until Rafa Benitez calls time on his already legendary spell at Anfield.

Benitez delighted fans by signing a new contract to stay on Merseyside until at least 2014 earlier this year.

Е, много кандидати станаха :sarcastic: Карагър, Стиви, Роби. Направо да правят един треньорски колектив :greeting:

Сподели другаде

Гост wins

Роби Фаулър мечтае за завръщане на "Анфийлд" като мениджър на Ливърпул

04 юни 2009

Бившата звезда на Ливърпул Роби Фаулър разкри, че има желание да се завърне на "Анфийлд" като мениджър. В момента позабравеният 34-годишен нападател играе в Норт Куинсленд Фюри в австралийската "А" лига. Иконата на Ливърпул обаче не смята да приключва окончателно с футбола, а има желанието да направи кариера като треньор и мениджър.

"Всеки който твърди, че не иска да бъде мениджър на Ливърпул, лъже - това е велик клуб. Винаги съм казвал, че искам да се оттегля млад от футбола, но колкото повече остарявам, толкова по-силно ме влече към треньорството и мениджърството. Вероятно ще тръгна по този път", сподели бившият английски национал пред официалния сайт на "червените".

Фаулър е обожествяван от феновете на Ливърпул и дори е наричан от тях с прякора "Господ". Фаулър има 183 гола в 369 мача за Ливърпул, записани между 1993 и 2001 година, както и в периода 2006-2007 година. Роби Фаулър е авторът на най-бързия хеттрик в историята на висшата лига. На 28 август 1994 година той вкара три гола на Арсенал в рамките на само 4 минути и 33 секунди.

Сподели другаде

• 4 weeks later...
Гост мойсей
А, мойте данни са: 183 гола от общо 369 мача за Ливърпул. Аз ползвам http://www.lfchistory.net/stats_goalscorers.asp, а твоя източник кой е?

Моя източник е уйкипедия и ти излиза така борйката щото не си включил престоя му през сезон 2006 - 2007!

Сподели другаде

Гост Canopus
Моя източник е уйкипедия и ти излиза така борйката щото не си включил престоя му през сезон 2006 - 2007!

Точно според Уикито през сезон 2006-2007 има 21 мача (в таблицата има сборна грешка) и 7 гола за Пуул. А Разликата между твойте и мойте данни са 13 мача и 4 гола. Сега проверих таблицата със статистиката за Роби публикувана в Уикипедията (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Fowler) и ми излизат вкарани 183 гола.

Както и да е, Роби се нарежда на 5-то място с коефициент 0,496 получен като съотношение вкарани голове към изиграни мачове. Най-добро това съотношение е при Гордън Ходжсън (0,639 гола за всеки изигран от него мач) от времето на 30-те години на миналия век.

Сподели другаде

Гост мойсей
382 мача ; 187 гола
183 гола от общо 369 мача

Точно както казах. Във втория му престой при нас има 13 мача и 4 гола. Ти точно тях не си прибавил. Ама айде. :whistling:

Сподели другаде

Гост Canopus
382 мача ; 187 гола

183 гола от общо 369 мача

Точно както казах. Във втория му престой при нас има 13 мача и 4 гола. Ти точно тях не си прибавил. Ама айде.

Да, да, ама не! Ето инфо от официалния сайт (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/past_players/players/fowler2/index.htm):

Robbie Fowler

Date of Birth: 09/04/1975

Birthplace: Toxteth, Liverpool

Debut : v 22nd September 1993 v Fulham (a) League 2nd round 1st leg: won 3-1

1st team games: 369

1st team goals: 183

Сподели другаде

Гост S.Gerrard
Някой знае ли колко мача е изиграл общо за Ливърпул Роби???

Robbie Fowler: I'm Not Leaving North Queensland Fury

The Anfield great has denied reports suggesting he will leave Australia before kicking a competitive ball.

North Queensland Fury's marquee player, Robbie Fowler, is going nowhere and has scoffed at suggestions he's set to leave the Hyundai A-League club for a return to the UK.

"I don't know where it's come from," Fowler told Fox Sports, speaking of a British on-line newspaper report, which suggested he'd be returning to the UK to play under former Liverpool team-mate John Barnes at Tranmere Rovers.

"It looks like somebody's put two and two together and come up with six.

"I've got a two year contract with North Queensland Fury FC and I'm a man of my word - I'll play it out.

"I wouldn't want anyone to do that sort of thing to me and I certainly wouldn't do it anyone.

"There's nothing to this - my family has just arrived and they wouldn't have travelled all this way if I had any intention to leave."

Fury coach Ian Ferguson said he had spoken to Fowler at length about the newspaper report.

"Robbie's happy here and he wants to play football for the Fury," Ferguson said.

"There's no doubt he's the sort of player other clubs would be interested in, but John Barnes would have had to come through the Fury if he was interested in Robbie and that hasn't happened.

"Robbie is under contract to us for two years and it would be a breach of FIFA regulations for another club approached him.

"There's no one quoted in the story and it just isn't right.

"When you've got a world class player in your team there's always going to be speculation about him going to other clubs."

Сподели другаде

Гост bardi
Robbie Fowler: I Hope Michael Owen Does Well, But Liverpool Will Still Win The League

Robbie Fowler is backing his former Liverpool team-mate Michael Owen to be a success at Old Trafford, but does not want him scoring too many goals for Manchester United, as that might jeopardise his prediction that the title will end up at Anfield next May.

Fowler, a Liverpool icon, played alongside Owen for a number of seasons at Anfield, and is now playing his trade in Australia with North Queensland Fury. He is confident that the 20-year wait for a league title at Anfield will end this coming season, especially with Rafa Benitez at the management helm.

"I've gone on record on a number of occasions, I think next year Liverpool will win the league," he told Sky Sports News.

"Last year they had probably the most points they've ever had in the Premier League, so I think that bodes well for them. The manager knows a few of the wrongs last year, and he'll be putting them right definitely because he's a very good manager.

"I'm not the only person who will tip Liverpool because the way they finished last year was brilliant. It was unfortunate that Man United were stronger over the finish than Liverpool were."

As for Owen's move to Old Trafford, Fowler felt sure that Owen would confound the sceptics who had sneered at the somewhat surprising move, he just hoped that his old striking partner did not find the net too many times over the course of the coming campaign.

"Obviously Michael's a very, very good player," he added. "I want Michael to do well but I don't want Man United to do well.

"It's obviously a bit of a sticky situation for us! But I'm not too worried, if Michael scores a load of goals, I hope Fernando Torres scores a lot more."

Сподели другаде

Гост S.Gerrard
Robbie Fowler Set For North Queensland Fury Debut Against Wolverhampton Wanderers

The English legend should finally make his first appearance down under tomorrow evening.

North Queensland Fury star and former Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler is set to make his long-awaited debut for the A-League club against touring English Premier League outfit Wolverhampton Wanderers tomorrow evening in Perth.

The 35-year-old arrived in Australia to sign for the new A-League franchise amidst much media attention and expectation from fans.

Expected to be the focal point of the Fury attack this season, Fowler has endured a frustrating time on the sidelines since arriving, ruled out of pre-season action with a run of groin and hip injuries.

The striker finally looks set to kick his first competitive football with his new club, an encouraging first step toward living up to the hype that surrounded his arrival this season.

"Obviously in terms of fitness, I'm probably miles behind the rest of the lads, [but] as everyone probably knows, you get fitter and a little bit sharper by the more games you play, so I'm hoping to be involved in the game Wednesday,” Fowler told reporters.

"It's been horrible. Anyone will tell you, you go to a new club, you go to a new place, you want to get yourself involved straight away in terms of kicking balls.

"Unfortunately I've not been able to do that so there's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel."

Last week the Anfield great moved quickly to quash rumours that he was planning a playing return to England before having even played a game for the Fury.

Those reports marked the most difficult period Fowler has had to endure since arriving to Australia, where he has worked particularly hard with Fury staff to acclimatise to his new home in North Queensland.

Сподели другаде

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Гост kostanada

класата си е класа. Бенитес го изгони, а не си даде сметка че му трябва старо куче да му вади мачовете за купите.

Сподели другаде

Гост Manikyan
класата си е класа. Бенитес го изгони, а не си даде сметка че му трябва старо куче да му вади мачовете за купите.

А сега Бенитез го изгони.... Стегни се моля те..

Сподели другаде

Гост Atom_Power

Верно, че не го изгони, само го пренабрегваше и не му даваше шанс, заради Ворото, даже не го взе на финала за ШЛ през 2007, но какво толкова? Бива ли този човек, да казва, че Рафа го е изгонил? Няма такова нещо. :empathy3:

Сподели другаде

Гост oZZy

браво, при Роби няма шест пет, дойде ли му удобно си вкарва. Не е като Кайт, Кийн или Воро, дето я мотаят само и накрая нищо.

Сподели другаде

• Dacheff unpinned this тема