Роби Фаулър

Гост shicola

Препоръчан пост

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Гост DwAyNe WaDe

Fowler: I'd love LFC return

Robbie Fowler admits he would love to return to Liverpool as a coach one day.

The player known as God has already made one dramatic return to Anfield - re-signing under Rafael Benitez in 2006 after being sold by the Spaniard's predecessor Gerard Houllier in 2001.

Now, after leaving Perth Glory in Australia to return to his homeland, Fowler is thinking about what the future holds.

"If I'm being honest I would love to (come back to Liverpool one day) but it's not really my choice!" the 36-year-old told Al Jazeera Sport.

"If I could walk there tomorrow I would but it's not the ideal world as we all know.

"Eventually that is obviously the aim to try get and get back there and be a part of that club again because I was there since I was 11 and it's a big part of my life."

Fowler is currently taking his UEFA coaching badges.

LFC.TV

Сподели другаде

Гост Димитър Петков

The God: Един ден ще се върна

Живата легенда на Ливърпул Роби Фаулър призна, че целта му е един ден отново да бъде част от клуба, но този път като мениджър. Бившият нападател прекрати кариерата си в австралийския Пърт Глори, а преди време бе част от треньорските щабове на Милтън Кийнс и Бъри.

В момента Фаулър продължава обучението си в Англия, за да придобие всички необходими лицензи на УЕФА, които ще му дадат правото да упражнява треньорската професия.

„Ако можех да отида в Ливърпул утре щях да го направя. Както знаете обаче не живеем в идеален свят. Това обаче е моята цел – да се върна там и отново да бъда част от този клуб. Откакто навърших 11 години съм в Ливърпул и този клуб заема голяма част от живота ми”, коментира Роби Фаулър, който е известен сред феновете на „червените” с красноречивото “The God”.

http://liverpool-bulgaria.com/2011/06/the-god/

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост Liverbird

Роби пак забегна да рита по чужбината.....

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler to play in Thailand with Muang Thong United

Сподели другаде

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Гост Scarface
Връщането на Роби Фаулър в Англия пред провал

08.03.2012 12:41

Блекпул предложил само 100 лири седмично заплата на нападателя

Връщането на Роби Фаулър в Англия пред провал

Роби Фауър все още не знае къде ще продължи кариерата си

Завръщането на легендарния нападател Роби Фаулър в Англия може и да не се състои.

Бившият стрелец на Ливърпул бе пред договор със състезаващия се в Чемпиъншип Блекпул. Трансферът му при "мандарините" обаче е пропаднал.

Причината е обидно ниската заплата, която му е била предложена от клуба. 36-годишният Фаулър е щял да получава обидно ниските 100 лири на седмица.

Частична компенсация са щели да бъдат бонусите от 5000 лири за всеки записан мач от страна на футболиста. Титулярното му място в отбора обаче далеч не е сигурно, тъй като той все още не е в оптимална форма.

"Освен ако не успеем да осъществим сделката по малко по-различен начин, той няма да идва. Ако не се получи, ще съм разочарован. Но такъв е животът", коментира босът на Блекпул Йън Холоуей.

Наскоро Фауър отказа оферти от австралийски клубове, а след това подписа с новосформираната индийска Висша Лига. Тя обаче се разпадна още преди да е стартирала.

Интерес към нападателя проявяват още Хъл Сити и Донкастър.

тия па нещастници :censored:

Сподели другаде

Гост rounder

Абе Роби не е ли някакъв бизнесмен милионер?Дали 100 паунда на седмица или 5000 паунда,наистина за него финансово разлика ще има ли?И все пак това 100 паунда е доста обидно де,направо подигравка.

Сподели другаде

• 1 month later...
Гост morski

Честит празник на един от най-големите ни играчи, играч с голямо сърце! Да е жив и здрав и дано един ден се завърне при нас окончателно!

Сподели другаде

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Гост S.Gerrard
Sporting spotlight: Robbie Fowler

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/64404000/jpg/_64404646_ss_banner_robbie_fowler_1.1.jpg

Fowler in focus

Position: Striker

International career: 26 caps for England, seven goals

Previous clubs: Liverpool, Leeds United, Manchester City, Cardiff City, Blackburn Rovers, North Queensland Fury, Perth Glory, Muangthong United.

Honours:

1995: League Cup with Liverpool

1995 & 1996 PFA Young Player of the Year award

1997: Uefa Fair Play award

2001: Uefa Cup, Uefa Super Cup, FA Cup and League Cup with Liverpool

From Liverpool to Thailand, white suits and Premier League regrets, BBC Sport puts Robbie Fowler, 37, under the spotlight.

What do you do now that you aren't playing?

The property business is going well and I'm also doing some television work but I have not officially retired. I'm not going to come out and say I'm desperate for a club and I do know I'm not going to play in the Premier League again, but I can still play. I'm still fit enough.

Would you become a manager?

Yes I would. I've already started the journey. I was player/manager at Muangthong United in Thailand last season. You can't play football forever and the next step for me is coaching and managing. I do love the game, so to stay involved in coaching and managing is something I want to do. I don't expect to come straight in and manage at Premier League level, but that certainly is the aim. I've finished my B Licence and I'm definitely going to do the rest of them.

Apart from you in your prime, what do Liverpool need to get back to their former glories?

There are some very, very good players there but a lot of confidence is needed. The manager Brendan Rodgers certainly says the right things - and he's doing the right things. The squad is very threadbare so we do need some investment in terms of players, making the squad a little bit better and providing more competition. If you've got competition it can make the existing players up their performances. Liverpool's overall game is not bad, although goalscoring has been a bit of a problem. I'm sure with the job Brendan is doing and will continue to do, they've got the right manager to improve their fortunes.

Who was the best player you played with?

I've played with many, many great players. Paul Gascoigne was fantastic and I could sit here all day and talk about Liverpool players - John Barnes, Ian Rush, Jan Molby, Ronnie Whelan and Steven Gerrard, who is an unbelievable player. He would probably be my number two. The best player I've ever played with though is Steve McManaman. He was unreal.

Who was your toughest opponent?

I've been fortunate enough to do well against most teams and most defenders. But the toughest would probably be the Manchester United pairing of Steve Bruce and Gary Pallister. I managed to score against them, but they were fantastic players and whenever you faced them you knew you were in a game.

Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? And why?

That is impossible. It's like having a choice between food and water. They're both special players in their own ways. They're very different and I love them equally for those differences. Messi is incredible but I feel a little bit sorry for Ronaldo because he would have walked away with every individual accolade if Messi wasn't so good.

What was the highlight of your career?

As a footballer you are always happy when you're winning trophies. So the 2000-01 season, when Liverpool ended up winning five trophies and qualifying for the Champions League, was my highlight. I also enjoyed scoring the quickest hat-trick in Premier League history against Arsenal in 1994.

And the low point?

That has to be the 1996 FA Cup final. It's never nice being beaten by Manchester United, but to lose to them in the Cup final is the worst feeling.

Do you still have your white suit from the 1996 FA Cup final?

Yes. I've still got it and I'm going to loan it to the National Football Museum in Manchester for an exhibition they're doing on fashion in football.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/63135000/jpg/_63135247_fowler_getty.jpg

Fowler in 'that' 1996 FA Cup final suit

What's your biggest regret in football?

It would have to be failing to win the Premier League. Every player wants to do that. The Premier League is the pinnacle of club football and to actually win that would be a tremendous honour. Sadly I've not done it before and I'm never going to do it now as a player, but I've still got a chance as a manager. Not winning it as a player was a killer for me. You're always judged on what you do in the league, what you win, and unfortunately I haven't done that.

Which sporting icons would you invite to dinner?

I'm quite into golf and horse racing so Tony McCoy would be great, he's a good guy. I love Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy as well. That wouldn't be a bad little table.

Are you on Twitter, do you see the point?

Of course. My Twitter name is @robbie9fowler and I enjoy using it. There are a few people who give a little bit of stick, and I give a bit back. But it's good for people in the public eye to get opinions across and to speak to the fans. You certainly need to have thick skin for it!

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dacheff unpinned this тема