Луис Суарес (Гремио)

Гост Liverbird

Препоръчан пост

Гост Dilyan Damyanov

Луис бе хипер активен през първото полувреме,нонкрайно неефективен,опропасти всички докосвания в наказателното поле,нещо все не му достига.

Имаше една ситуация, когато достави топката на празна врата на Неймар, но тъпото бразилче успя да уцели встрани стоящият защитник на Байерн вместо да я прати в празната врата.

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост men4o

Луис отново се доказа като голям,вместо да си я вкара подаде на лайното Неймар на празна врата на 2 метра от гол линията.

Голям е тоя Зъбатко.

Сподели другаде

• 4 weeks later...
Гост LuboCrita

Намерих няколко части от автобиографията, която е написал, свързани с Ливърпул. Цитатите са на английски и ще ги сложа в спойлер таг, защото са дълги.

Относно Коутиньо и Стъридж:

The new boys, Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho, were making a huge difference. Philippe was incredible. He changed us completely. He's the one that gave us faith in having the ball because his technical ability is so good. You knew that he wouldn't lose it, you knew that he would produce the right pass. He got tired very quickly in his first games for the club and had to be substituted because he had come from a league that is not as physical and he was not playing that often, but you could see straight away that he was different. We were all hugely impressed with him from day one.

Meanwhile, Daniel was about to become the best partner I'd had in my career. I had seen Daniel play at Chelsea, although truth be told I didn't even know that he had been at Manchester City. I also had no idea that his dad had been a player. But I had watched him play and I liked him a lot. I could see that he could make a difference. When I watched him in training, my appreciation for his ability grew. I knew that he was quick but the way that he could finish really struck me. Every shot went in. Every time. He had the talent and Liverpool offered him the opportunity and continuity that he hadn't had at Chelsea. He had the ambition to make sure that if he was given that, he would perform. The first time I spoke to Daniel at Melwood, he surprised me because he said to me: "Together, you and I can do something big here". It's natural that players can feel that a new signing is coming to compete with them for a place and I'm no different. Nor, I assumed was Daniel.

It's not normal for a new player to be quite so bold as Daniel was that day, and I did momentarily think, "What's this guy saying that to me for?". But right from the start, he saw it as the two of us going out there together. Daniel would have been entitled to be worried, to think to himself: "Luis is the number 9, I'm not going to get many chances here either, just like at Chelsea". He probably thought that, initially, he would have to wait for his chance, rather than necessarily to play with me all the time. And to start with we didn't always play together. But Brendan wanted us both to be in the team and Daniel knew that we needed that help. We knew it too

Относно лятото на 2013 г. и офертата от Арсенал:

The desire to get away in the summer of 2013 was the accumulation of various things. The previous season had seen us fail to get into the champions league; I had been given a ten game ban for biting Ivanovic and was back to being public enemy number one. I was unable even to take my little girl to the park in peace and I felt under siege with the paparazzi following me and my family wherever I went. I think most people would struggle with to cope with that level of negative attention. It was getting to me and upsetting the lives of the people I love most. I’m not a robot, I have feelings. And I was mostly feeling miserable at the time.

I was tired of seeing myself in the papers all the time. I was tired of: ‘Suarez is this’ and ‘Suarez is that’. I was tired of everybody pontificating about me and my actions. If it wasn’t the Prime Minister then it was the manager of this team or that team and I just thought: ‘I can’t stand this anymore. I want out’. I just wanted to leave England. I thought Sofi and the children and I would all be better off elsewhere.

I was conscious of the fact that I had done something wrong on the pitch. I had accepted my punishment, apologised, and still the critics kept on. I couldn’t see a way out and I thought it was going to be virtually impossible to come back and start playing again in England. In my confused state, getting out of the country seemed like the only solution.

I was also still not playing in the Champions League. I was approaching my twenty-seventh birthday and I was looking at another season outside of Europe’s top competition. I was aware of a clause I my contract that meant if Liverpool finished outside the Champions League I could negotiate a move away provided a buying club offered over £40 million for me. So I had the reasons to leave; I had the contractual right to do so; and if the rumours were to be believed I had clubs who were interested in me too. It was down to my representative, Pere Guardiola, to find out what the options were. He didn’t have it easy. I was the guy who had just been banned for ten games for biting someone and a year earlier had been accused of being a racist. I think there were big clubs who thought I’d bring problems and damage their image. Part of me thought: ‘Judge me on what I do on the pitch’ – but then again, the biting incidents happened on the pitch. There were clubs that showed an interest, but only one officially made a bid that went over the £40m threshold: Arsenal. This was not going to get any less complicated and the deeper in I got, the more torn I became, the more confused and unsure, but one idea kept resurfacing: I have to go. I wanted out because I wanted out of England, but there was also my frustration at not being able to play in the Champions League. Now here was a club that was in the Champions League, but was still in England. My head was all over the place. Would this move be the answer or would it create even more problems? I didn’t know what to do. I was not training well; emotionally, I was not right. I wanted people to understand why I wanted to leave but I was just being seen as the greedy player with no loyalty, something that is very far from the truth.

Because Arsenal had emerged as the club most interested in signing me, I started to wonder whether a change of city might have the same effect as a change of country. I told myself that it’s easier for players to become anonymous in London and that was what I wanted. I couldn’t walk down the street or go to a supermarket in peace any more. My family felt under pressure too. I had told Pere that I couldn’t go to another club in England. There had been too much abuse and too much attention; there were the three cars of photographers following me and my family out of our house and the four cars that would follow us home. If you can’t walk down to the end of the street in peace, it’s time to go. But maybe, I now told myself, London was an option. A big city; a chance to get lost and to play Champions League football. Deep down, it wasn’t what I really wanted, but I began to tell myself that this might work. The doubts resurfaced quickly, though. Going to Arsenal had the potential to be even worse. I would still be in the same country only I would have Liverpool fans against me as well as everybody else. I was about to alienate the only people who had really stood by me, people whose support I had been so grateful for.

I’ve never really thought about what would have happened if Liverpool had accepted Arsenal’s bid. Would I have become an Arsenal player? I would have regretted it and I’m not just saying that because of the way things turned out for the team – I don’t know what position Liverpool would have finished in 13/14 without me or in what position Arsenal would have finished with me – but the regret would have eaten away at me when I saw the Liverpool supporters and when they saw me in the shirt of one of their rivals.

There was one reason for going to Arsenal and that was the European football they offered. I had tried to convince myself that it was the key when really the key was getting away from it all; it was as if I was on the rebound. I was grasping for a way out, telling myself that anything would be better. I just needed to do something, I didn’t know what, but something.

That was where Steven Gerrard came in. He assured me that if I stayed at Liverpool we would be back in the Champions League in just one season. If I was going to leave Liverpool, he said, I should only do it for one of the giant clubs abroad. I shouldn’t take a move that did not entirely convince. If I was going to go it had to be the right move and for the right reasons. We exchanged text messages while I was in Japan with Uruguay, then spoke at Melwood. I had been training apart from the Liverpool team before the trip, but I did have a knock, otherwise I think I would have been with the group. This wasn’t an attempt to force my way out – Stevie knew that. He understood.

He told me to wait. There was no point missing what could be a big season for Liverpool and the chance to make it up to the fans after the ban, and no point in leaving unless it was for a huge new football challenge. Something clicked inside my head after speaking with him. I came away thinking: ‘I’ve fought so hard to get where I am today as a player I’m not going to ruin it all for something stupid, an ill-thought-out and wrong turn in my career. I had thought that moving on was the answer; now I was convinced that it wasn’t.

Относно тренировките, Кара и Флано:

The football there (England) is strong, hard, quick. It was good for that to happen to me at the very start because it meant that there was no doubt in my mind about what was required. That first touch was the first lesson.

I could see it in training too. In the first few sessions, I was wary of Martin Skrtel and Danny Agger because they are very aggressive defenders. Martin can be particularly brutal. Even a couple of seasons later, if he ever wandered over to my side of the pitch then I would wander off to the other side to get away from him. And the same with Danny. I told them both in the first few sessions: ‘Don’t worry: I take it easy in training, so you take it easy’. Then I nutmegged one of them without really meaning to and so the gloves came off.

‘I thought you were taking it easy? Okay, now we’re playing for real’ I don’t think they ever believed me after that. But our training battles were always in good spirits, as team-mates. The only team-mate it ever got heated with was Jamie Carragher. I think he was frustrated about not playing much and the fact that he was coming towards the end of his career, so there would be a few lively moments but we would always shake hands at the end of the session.

We never fell out on or off the pitch, but I did have to get used to how he was in training. I never train with shin pads and I would say to myself: ‘How can a team-mate make a challenge like that in training that could easily have injured me?’ Some of the other players said it to me: ‘That’s how Carra is, so make sure you’re always on the move or he’ll hit you hard’. I’d expected it from Martin and Danny, but I didn’t know Carra so well so I had to learn fast. I’m aggressive in training as well. But not to the point of injuring a team-mate. I appreciate that it’s more difficult for a defender – they have to go in hard to show the manager that they should be in the team and it’s not always easy to strike that balance.

As they said, that’s how Carra was. He was more of a shouter, a complainer, than Stevie Gerrard. He always demanded more: he was the typical tough, aggressive defender. He played the games with an intensity that I don’t think I have ever seen from another defender – he lived the game.

I loved his commitment. Sometimes he flew in and I thought, ‘How could you make a tackle like that?’ But I’m not sure if he would have achieved so much, or gone so far, if he had not had that character. That’s what drove him on and made him a better player. It was all about personality.

I wouldn’t say that during the final season I missed him as such. We never really had a very close relationship; we were team-mates rather than friends. But I did miss the way he spoke, the way he lead, and I admired him. Every time he spoke, I listened.

He was closer to Stevie and the staff at the club than some of his team-mates. He had been there for so long, given this club so much, while other players came and went. Clubs need players like that: people who have been there all their lives, who know the club inside out, who get it and can lead others. They’re the ones who keep the identity going. People like Jamie Carragher are the club.

I think Liverpool have a new Jamie Carragher too, and that’s Jon Flanagan. He’s very, very similar. He has the same personality, he’s aggressive on the pitch. He may be limited in technical terms, but he knows that and plays to his strengths. When Carra played as a full-back, if he went up the line he knew what he had to do and what not to do. Flanagan is the same. He knows. He has the spirit and hunger that Carra had, the same ambition to squeeze every last drop of talent out of himself. He’s going to go a very long way. Players like that will always go a very long way. People may say, ‘he hasn’t got this, he hasn’t got that’, but a player like him will succeed. He’s not easy to face in training either.

Сподели другаде

Гост Gerrard101010

Е сега ако има някой да помогне и на по-възрастните колеги тука, дето не са учили английски :champion:

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Гост sinner

Напълно заслужено!Като дялан камък им пасна на Барса,но пък то такъв футболист къде ли не би паснал...

Най-вероятно няма да спечели,но беше време да започнат да го номинират за такива награди,след Меси и Роналдо определено е най-добрият.

Сподели другаде

Гост the kop

Напълно заслужено!Като дялан камък им пасна на Барса,но пък то такъв футболист къде ли не би паснал...

Най-вероятно няма да спечели,но беше време да започнат да го номинират за такива награди,след Меси и Роналдо определено е най-добрият футболист.

Лично за мен ЕЛ ПИСТОЛЕРО е най-добрия футболист. Играе страхотно в клубния си отбор както и в националния за разлика от другите двама.

Сподели другаде

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Гост baivan

Суарес носи Барса на гръб в отсъствието на Меси

Уругваецът с два гола и изработена дузпа

http://www.gol.bg/media/files/article/640x480/95a/95a0e018acf966d9dd993473c70d71af.jpeg

Сподели другаде

Гост rincewind_bg

Абе май нямаше дузпа, от някакви сантиметри му я наби топката в ръката на Алкараз, вярно че имаше движение на ръката към топката, ама все пак това са хора, а не роботи, ръцете все нанякъде трябва да се движат, а от това разстояние няма време за реакция.

Сподели другаде

Гост men4o

В интерес на истината снощи Луис до гола не направи почти нищо.

Първото полувреме докосна топката няколко пъти.

Личеше липсата на Меси,а и аспирините играха превъзходно,бяха набарали печеливша тактика срещу Барса.

Сподели другаде

Гост Anfield boy

В интерес на истината снощи Луис до гола не направи почти нищо.

Първото полувреме докосна топката няколко пъти.

Личеше липсата на Меси,а и аспирините играха превъзходно,бяха набарали печеливша тактика срещу Барса.

Суарес за това е един от най-големите играчи необходимо е едно магическо докосване и мача е решен в полза на отбора за който играе.

Сподели другаде

Гост men4o

Суарес за това е един от най-големите играчи необходимо е едно магическо докосване и мача е решен в полза на отбора за който играе.

Така е колега,абсолютната истина е.Има няколко случая в историята за подобни консуматори и нищо повече,Пипо Индзаги,Паоло Роси,Дел Пиеро(в известен смисъл)....все за жабата се сещам,но Суарес е показал,че умее почти всичко,ще се нагърби с организиране на атака,ще даде пас,ще увлече защитници,ще центрира,ще подаде на празна врата на Циганчето....и т.н....той го може всичко това.Та при липсата на Меси мислех,че ще носи тази отговорност,за това написах горните редове.В случая Барса си имат такива играчи и най-вероятно това са били указанията.Видя се ,че когато стана по-активен Барса натиснаха.

Сподели другаде

Гост AggerInTheHeart

Суарката може цял мач да си почива ама когато трябваше да обърне го направи. Леберкузена заслужаваше да бие и сами си хвърлиха мача с пропуски и плаха игра, но Суарез си е Суарез и като не искат да вкарват, той ще го направи. Рано е да се каже, но мисля, че няма да имат сили Барса дори и с него да в краднат ШЛ тая година.

Сподели другаде

Гост cyberfan

Много ясно, че е рано. Нека Меси да се върне и Барса да продължат в ШЛ (че знае ли се какво ще стане), пък тогава ще видим.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Сподели другаде

Гост ReD_Gerrard

В групите и Реал изглеждаха готови да защитят трофея си, ама напролет спукаха гуми. Ще видим Барсата.

Сподели другаде

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Гост men4o

Браво на Зъбатия Гении.Радвам му се искрено.

Аз бях един от онези които мислех,че ще се сгромоляса в Барса,но той доказа,че освен Голям играч е и голям характер.

И аз да включа фантазиите си в действие....каква ли Манджа биха сготвили с Клоп за нас феновете на Ливърбърда???

Сподели другаде

• S.Gerrard changed the title to Луис Суарес (Насионал)
  • Simply Red changed the title to Луис Суарес (Гремио)