Крейг Белами

Гост S.Gerrard

Препоръчан пост

Гост Red One
Айде някой като разбере да напише колко ще взима Крейг.Да не е на нещо от сорта на 90к/седмица,защото :suicide2:

Някъде се излъзна сумата 2 млн. паунда. Предвид, че е свободен трансфер, мисля, че това е сумата за заплати за двете години, т.е. около 20к паунда на седмица. Вероятно е с високи бонуси, обаче.

Сподели другаде

Гост Red One

Bellamy: Why I came back

Craig Bellamy claims playing for the manager he grew up idolising was an offer he couldn't refuse.

The Welshman was the subject of interest from clubs around the country on transfer deadline day but no one could compete once the chance arose to help Kenny Dalglish roll back the years at Anfield.

Bellamy now begins his second stint playing with a Liver bird on his chest having scored nine goals in 42 appearances under Rafael Benitez.

And he does so with a real belief that major honours are within Liverpool's grasp following a period of rebuilding overseen by Dalglish, Director of Football Damien Comolli and owners Fenway Sports Group.

He told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I've grown up with Kenny Dalglish, now to be signed by him is a massive honour.

"This is an exciting time. When Kenny took over, watching as a fan last season I got the buzz as well and it was great to see Liverpool end the season well.

"For me, the players they've signed this summer, there has been a lot of British which takes me back to when I started watching Liverpool. It looks so familiar to me and to be part of it is such a huge honour.

"To every Liverpool fan, Kenny is probably the best player ever to pull on the red shirt so that speaks for itself. He was the first player-manager to do the double and just how he conducted himself really.

"I know we've had bits of success since then but the club hasn't been the same since he left, so to come back in and be a part of this with the players who are here - it's a good time.

"The Liverpool team when I first signed is a lot different to the Liverpool side of the last couple of years so we need to get back into the Champions League and look to push the club on from there again."

With Dirk Kuyt, Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll all vying for places, Bellamy knows getting his name on Dalglish's teamsheet every week won't be easy - but he thinks the opportunity is there to show Liverpool fans his best form.

"I get this opportunity again for Liverpool fans to hopefully see a real good side of me on a playing level," the 32-year-old added. "I know what I have to do to play in this team, so this should be a good time.

"I can play on either wing as well, like I did at Manchester City.

"We're not in Europe so it gives us a great opportunity to concentrate on the league.

"Cup competitions speak for themselves and obviously we want to do well in cups, but this gives us the opportunity now to go week by week and really concentrate on our league position and get back into the Champions League.

"I'm very happy. It's been a long couple of months, I had to be patient and believe something like this could happen. It has so I am over the moon."

As well as relishing the chance to work under Dalglish, Bellamy is keen to reacquaint himself with several other members of Liverpool's coaching staff.

He said: "I am coming into a club not just with Kenny, but with Clarkey (Steve Clarke) and Kevin Keen, people who I have worked with really closely and who know me inside out. I'm coming to a Liverpool where the people here know what I need to do to play in this team.

"It was a good end to the season, but it was the manner of how they played with high intensity and the movement when they had the ball and when they didn't have the ball which was key."

liverpoolfc.tv

Сподели другаде

Гост shek0

Един от любимите ми играчи! Не е първа младост, не вярвам и да си върне предишната форма, но вярвам, че има с какво да ни е полезен! :) Доста по-добър вариант от Н'гог.

Сподели другаде

Гост Userpool

За мен е Белами е много подценяван нападател. Ужасно много го харесвам като играч и съм сигурен, че ще е от полза на отбора. Във всеки случай е много по-добър играч, дори на тея години, от Н'гог. Може да играе и на крилото, което също е голям плюс. Доволен съм от този трансфер и от лятото като цяло! YNWA, Craig! :greeting: Welcome home! :greeting:

Сподели другаде

Гост deadpoll

BELLAMY IDOLISES DALGLISH BUT OTHER BOSSES WEREN'T SO LUCKY...

SIR BOBBY ROBSON: Called Bellamy “the gobbiest player I have ever managed”. During Robson’s tenure at Newcastle, Bellamy was sent home from a Spanish training camp after missing a dinner in honour of club president Sir John Hall. Bellamy also threw a chair at coach John Carver during a row over car parking at Newcastle airport.

GRAEME SOUNESS: Bellamy refused a request from the then-Newcastle boss to play on the wing and ended up being loaned out to Celtic. His spell at the Glasgow giants included a texting row with Alan Shearer after Toon’s FA Cup semi-final loss to Manchester United. One text reportedly said: 'Your legs are gone. You're too old. You're too slow.' Shearer’s response was to threaten to ‘knock his block off’.

RAFA BENITEZ: During a Liverpool training camp in Spain in February 2007, a row over karaoke ended in Bellamy going after team-mate John Arne Riise with a golf club.

ALAN CURBISHLEY: The then-West Ham boss had a stand-up row with Bellamy after an opening day home loss to Manchester City in August 2007.

ROBERTO MANCINI: In a training ground bust-up this year, the Manchester City boss allegedly screamed at Bellamy: “Get out - and don’t come back for three months.” The Welshman had refused to train with one of the manager’s Italian staff.

Сподели другаде

Гост Atom_Power

Аз не успях да разбера какво толкова му беше лошото на боя със стиквоете за голф - нали след това именно благодарение на Рийзе и Белами бихме Барса на техен терен. Излиза даже, че двамата са се сближили с това "произшествие".

Сподели другаде

Гост sandform
Аз не успях да разбера какво толкова му беше лошото на боя със стиквоете за голф - нали след това именно благодарение на Рийзе и Белами бихме Барса на техен терен. Излиза даже, че двамата са се сближили с това "произшествие".

Беше страхотен мач.. а Белами отпразнува гола по луд начин, типично за него ;)

Сподели другаде

Гост StevenGerrard

Много се радвам че Крейг се върна опитен играч който ще ни е нужен през сезона а и винаги играе с хъс и желание!

Сподели другаде

Гост SuperSizee

Craig Bellamy’s role for Liverpool this season

Craig Bellamy made his Liverpool debut on Saturday against Stoke as he came off the bench in the second half. Liverpool were searching for an equaliser and Dalglish decided to throw on Carroll and Bellamy in place of Kuyt and Henderson and the new entrants seemed to make an instant impact.

Bellamy was deployed wide on the right as Downing was on the left. Bellamy look good on the right as he gave Stoke some problems. The beauty of having a player like Bellamy in the side is that you know you are going to get 100% commitment and he has the skill and pace to be a threat to any opposition.

We may not have gotten the equaliser after the entry of Bellamy onto the field but the signs looked good for Bellamy for the rest of the season. I have already been hearing some fans saying Bellamy should start upfront alongside Suarez or he should take over Henderson’s place in the side. It is a good headache for Dalglish to have as he now has some quality options. Bringing on Bellamy, Carroll and Glen Johnson off the bench is something to be proud of. In seasons gone by, we have very little quality on our bench.

What role do you see Bellamy playing for Liverpool this season?

Сподели другаде

Гост deadpoll
Craig Bellamy's role for Liverpool this season

Craig Bellamy made his Liverpool debut on Saturday against Stoke as he came off the bench in the second half. Liverpool were searching for an equaliser and Dalglish decided to throw on Carroll and Bellamy in place of Kuyt and Henderson and the new entrants seemed to make an instant impact.

Bellamy was deployed wide on the right as Downing was on the left. Bellamy look good on the right as he gave Stoke some problems. The beauty of having a player like Bellamy in the side is that you know you are going to get 100% commitment and he has the skill and pace to be a threat to any opposition.

We may not have gotten the equaliser after the entry of Bellamy onto the field but the signs looked good for Bellamy for the rest of the season. I have already been hearing some fans saying Bellamy should start upfront alongside Suarez or he should take over Henderson's place in the side. It is a good headache for Dalglish to have as he now has some quality options. Bringing on Bellamy, Carroll and Glen Johnson off the bench is something to be proud of. In seasons gone by, we have very little quality on our bench.

What role do you see Bellamy playing for Liverpool this season?

абсолютен уникат :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: . накрая какво му каза на клатенбърг. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: .евала,тоя чешит много ми липсваше.

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост Scarface
Подаряваме стик за голф на уелска звезда

http://img2.sportal.bg/uploads/news/2011_40/images/00327968.jpg

Стик за голф ще бъде подарен на звездата на уелския национален отбор Крейг Белами при пристигането му в София. Това съобщиха за "Меридиан мач" от българския фенклуб на Ливърпул. България приема "драконите" другия вторник в последна евроквалификация.

Както е известно, по време на първия си период с екипа на "мърсисайдци", 32-годишното крило остана в историята с марковото отпразнуване на гола си във вратата на Барселона на "Ноу Камп". Това стана в първия 1/8-финал за Шампионската лига през 2007 година, спечелен от гостите с 2:1. При попадението си Белами, който дни по-рано бе пребил със стик за голф съотборника си Рийзе, имитира типично за аристократичния спорт замахване. По ирония на съдбата двамата с Йон Арне комбинираха за победното попадение, вкарано от норвежеца. Впоследствие Ливърпул отстрани Барса и стигна до финал в Атина, който загуби от Милан. С жеста, имитиращ стик за голф, Белами се самоиронизира за пиянското изпълнение в испанския курорт Ла Манга. Сега родните фенове на "мърсисайдци" искат да го поздравят в същия майтапчийски стил.

Сподели другаде

Гост sway

задължително титуляр срещу мангалите , пък ако тръгнат да ни бият да изкарват стиковете за голф от някъде и да ги почва

Сподели другаде

• 3 weeks later...
Гост NikolaY

Според мен Крейг заслужава да му бъде даден шанс да започне в мач от Премиерлийг като титуляр. От както дойде в отбора във всички мачове се включваше много добре, а в купите като титуляр също блестеше с много интересни неща. Друг е въпроса, кой трябва да бъде жертван за да играе той !?

Сподели другаде

Гост Tseko_1892

По-полезен е като резерва отколкото като титуляр. Все още не ме е убедил, че е в добра форма за титуляр.В мачовете с България и Рейнджърс не се представи много добре.

Сподели другаде

• 2 weeks later...
Гост deadpoll

“If I ever wrote an autobiography – and I won’t – it would be called Don’t Google Me.” So once said Craig Bellamy, who at 32, sealed a transfer-deadline day return to Liverpool.

Some fans are overly concerned that the Welshman could upset the mood around Anfield and Melwood, which, at the time of writing, couldn’t be better.

To me, it represented brilliant business for a player that cost £14million two years ago and added another essential ingredient for success to the Anfield armoury – unpredictability.

As Damien Comolli so succinctly put it: “His work-rate is really good and what we really liked is the fact he is so versatile. He can play wide, he can play up front, he can play off the target man, so he is an ideal complement to the squad we have built during the summer.”

He’s also got a bit of a reputation as a loose cannon, of course. He knows that, too, hence the quote.

But it’s a card played too often for a man who hasn’t been sent off since 2002 and who has pumped over £1million into the Craig Bellamy Foundation, an organisation which promotes “personal and social development through the power of sport” for the children of poverty-stricken Sierra Leone.

Clearly he’s not all bad. But equally, it would be ridiculous to paint him as a saint.

As well as the infamous incident when he mistook John Arne Riise’s bonce for a new ball from Titleist, Bellamy cause untold upset in his time on Tyneside.

Terry McDermott, who labelled Bellamy “a little upstart”, described it in no uncertain terms: “I’ve never come across so much hatred and unrest over one person.”

With a charge sheet ranging from aiming a headbutt at the Dynamo Kiev defender Tiberiu Ghioan to throwing a chair at coach John Carver, it seemed fair comment at the time.

Reports said he had to be pulled apart from Graeme Souness during a Newcastle training session. Only one winner there, Craig, and he’s not from Wales.

But that was then and this is now.

On his arrival at Liverpool in 2006, Bellamy confidently declared: “I believe I have a wiser head on me now. But I’m not naive to think that people will suddenly start saying what a nice bloke I am.”

The golf club incident means it’s easy to forget what he can actually do on the pitch. And that, as a fan of players who put maximum effort into games, is the bit I like.

Almost as famous as the incident itself, is the brilliant win in Barcelona which followed. The Catalans didn’t lose to English sides in their own backyard.

They did now.

Less well remembered is a performance he put in at Wigan. It promised to be a dull game, and the large travelling support which had swelled the JJB Stadium crowd to 22,000 was already busying themselves with goading the home fans when the match got underway.

You couldn’t blame them. Back then, December 2006, the Reds had gone over 10 hours without an away goal in open play.

Bellamy set off on a one-man mission to change all that.

This was the fired-up, feisty, wasp-like Bellamy that won’t leave defenders alone. It wasn’t long before the Wigan defenders were feeling the sting.

Nine minutes in, he’d latched on to Riise’s long ball, shaken off Matt Jackson and sped into the left side of the area before placing his finish past Chris Kirkland.

Seventeen minutes later, Bellamy scored right-footed from 13 yards, after racing clear of the back four after being released by Steven Gerrard’s volleyed pass.

The Wigan backline couldn’t handle Bellamy that day and they were grateful to see the lineman’s flag save them from more punishment on a couple of occasions.

Bellamy also had a hand in the third goal when he set up Dirk Kuyt to fire home.

Ok, Ok, it was ONLY Wigan etc, but what’s even better about Bellamy is that when he’s one of yours, you can enjoy the fact he gets up people’s noses.

Take David Hopps for example, who wrote the match report from that Wigan game for The Guardian.

After describing Bellamy as the Premier League’s most “caustic” striker, he went on: “It was Bellamy’s brilliance which delivered Liverpool’s first goals from open play, away from Anfield, in the Premiership all season.

But the term “open play” does not really fit. He does not play openly. He skirmishes, niggling away on a defender’s shoulder and in the grey areas of the laws. His boundless energy and ambition gave Liverpool a cutting edge, and suggested that Rafael Benítez’s gamble on his dubious history might yet be rewarded, but much of it carries a disagreeable air.

There can be no more galling experience in the Premiership. Bellamy does not defeat an adversary with respect and humility, as one of Liverpool’s greatest strikers and another Welshman, Ian Rush, was wont to do, but cuts him down like a two-bit mafia hitman, then returns to backchat over the body.”

Bless.

The best, and most important bit, once Hopper had stepped away from the character assassination?

He concluded: “Man of the match: Craig Bellamy. Bellamy’s insistent and abrasive display shook Liverpool out of their away-day lethargy.”

Bellamy of course left Anfield after a season – mainly to help balance the books after the purchase of Fernando Torres.

Now he’s back and Torres has gone who would you rather have considering current form and the money that has changed hands?

Even after Bellamy left Anfield he still proved he could cut it.

That 4-3 Manc derby may best be remembered for ‘he who shall not be named’ taking the splinters out of his bench-warmed arse to score the winner. But remember Bellamy that day?

I’d wager Rio Ferdinand does. Because after firing in a 25 yarder to upset Surrey, he pounced on the mistake from Plug from the Bash Street Kids to score another.

United won it in the end but they were shit-scared of Bellamy, you could see it.

If we can harness a bit of that and unleash it on defences tiring after tracking Luis Suarez, Stewart Downing and the rest, he could be a potential matchwinner.

And you can never ever have too many of them.

As for his character, attitude or anything else the tabloid bores never tire about banging on about, well how about this as an endorsement from a fellow pro?

West Ham’s Mark Noble went so far as to describe Bellamy as “one of the best professionals I’ve ever worked with”.

He said: “He’s so fired up and wants to win every game, and I can’t see anything wrong with that. For all that’s written and said about him, he one of the best professionals I have worked with.

“He’s great for the young lads. He’s good for them and good for the team.

“He says what he thinks and I don’t think that’s a bad thing. I know a load of players like that. But he gets the best out of people around him.”

Eddie Niedzwiecki coached Bellamy at Man City, and while he seems to endorse Sir Bobby Robson’s assessment that Bellamy is the “gobbiest footballer I’ve ever met” he’s another to pop the myth of him being an uncontrollable firebrand.

He said: “People make assumptions about Craig and, often, they’re wrong. He’s matured a lot and he’s a top, top professional who wants to be the best and demands the best from his coaches and team-mates. He’s a winner who cares passionately.”

“Don’t get me wrong I know why people say he could start a row in an empty room. I’ve had my arguments with Craig and there are times when you have to pull him aside and have a word, but as long as you keep communicating with him properly and explain why you’re doing things he’s a joy to work with. He enjoys playing when things are properly organised and structured. If those things aren’t right he can become frustrated.”

Would anyone – other than “Big Sam” – be prepared to say the same about, say, El Hadji Diouf?

The final word, however, has got to go to Kenny Dalglish.

“I don’t think his temperament will be a problem – he’s given up golf!”

That’s swung it for me…

Сподели другаде