Трансферна политика

Гост TheoScouse

Препоръчан пост

Гост Dacheff

Демек собствениците и Клоп работят заедно по трансферите - Клоп си харесва играчи, но се купуват само тези, които пасват на бюджета.

Сподели другаде

Гост tsbalabanov

То не е било по-различно и в Дортмунд. Едва ли са можели да си позволят всички играчи, които той е искал.

Сподели другаде

Гост never back down

E ние в сравнение с Дортмунд имаме далеч повече финансови възможности . Въпроса е да се използват кадърно парите . Тук ключовото е да си взимат играчи които КЛОП иска , а не такива предложени от комитети , шефове .

Естествено, че Клоп ще се съобрази с бюджета който му е предоставен . Нюкасъл примерно за тази футболна година нетно са изхарчили вече 70 млн паунда . Ние , ако не можем да си позволим суми от този род без да се налага да продаваме играчи за 50 милиона , не знам за къде сме тръгнали .

Сподели другаде

Гост S.Gerrard
Liverpool FC transfers: Klopp says he will have final say on all deals, except maybe Zlatan Ibrahimovic!

Jurgen Klopp says he is completely happy with the way Liverpool FC buy and sell players – and is adamant he has the final say on all transfers.

Klopp’s predecessor Brendan Rodgers cast doubt on the way Liverpool’s transfer committee operates in a weekend interview in which he claimed: “It was a group decision. It was certainly not a decision I would have the sole or final say on.”

But Klopp insisted he DOES have the last word on signings.

Asked “do you have final say on who comes in?” he definitively declared “Yes.”

But he admitted that there were occasions when he may have to have conversations with people at the club.

He said: “If I would say, for example, we would take Zlatan Ibrahimovic for, I don’t know what his price is at the moment, but he is 35, no? He might even be out of contract, I don’t know!

“But if you want him you have to pay £100m for example, I think I should have asked before signing him!

“But that’s absolutely no problem."

Klopp added: “I said on the first day when I came here it’s like I used to work."

“Sometimes my staff or myself have an idea about a player we know or we heard about and then we collect some information together and it’s not my job then to cut videos or things like this.

“Then there are players our scouts bring in and say we have seen this player, we have heard about him, we have watched him for a long time. We speak about this.

“But in the end it’s like I said at the first meeting and the first press conference, if I don’t want the player to come in here in he will not come.

“And if the player I want doesn’t fit our budget then he will not come too.

“That’s absolutely normal. It’s a normal situation.”

Сподели другаде

Гост JFT96

Имайки предвид колко милиони пръснахме по дърва, нямайте притеснения. Клоп ще вземе класни футболисти лятото, ако му се дадат тези пари, които на БР. Казвах го много пъти - едно е да чуеш Роджърс те иска, друго е Клоп те иска.

Сподели другаде

Гост Obecas

И едно е да си в Топ 4 и друго - извън него. А класните футболисти само заради името на Клоп няма да дойдат, ако не можете да им осигурите ШЛ футбол.

Сподели другаде

Гост never back down

Kласните футболисти идват когато им треснеш пачките . И когато имаш някой като Клоп заради който си знаеш , че си струва да играеш.

Фалкао да не отиде в Монако заради ШЛ футбол ? Хамес Родригес ? Тевес в Сити ? Коло Туре , Адебайор в Сити ?

Ди Мария в Манго .... тия мантри не ги разправяй тук.

Сподели другаде

Гост liv_fc
In the last 5 years #LFC have spent £177.5m on players from teams currently ensconced in the League’s middle to lower reaches. (Paul Joyce)

The current bottom three in the top flight – Aston Villa, Sunderland & Newcastle – have banked £118m of the £177.5m #LFC have spent. (Joyce)

Last 5 years -Villa (£52.5m from Downing/Benteke).Sunderland (£25m from Henderson/Mignolet).Newcastle (£40.5m from Carroll/Enrique). (Joyce)

Lallana, Lovren, Clyne & Rickie Lambert accounting for the remaining £59.5m of the £177.5m spent by #LFC in last 5 years. (Paul Joyce)

Liverpool are adding more players from teams not used to competing at the highest level is not having the desired effect. (Paul Joyce)

#LFC are currently embroiled in contract stand-offs with Sinclair, Rossiter & Teixeira who are all out of contract in the summer. (Joyce)

Jon Flanagan also has six months left to run on his contract and no extension has so far been agreed. #lfc (Paul Joyce)

#LFC taking a strong stance on contract renewals with youngsters & Klopp said players shouldn't prioritise a money-spinning deal. (Joyce)

Сподели другаде

Гост RedTop1892

" This neat infographic from the guys at OuLaLa.com puts Teixeira’s actions into perspective, with his 22 goals in 15 league matches a far greater return than those of Luis Suarez, Pierre Emerick Aubameyang, Gonzalo Higuain and Zlatan Ibrahimovic in their respective leagues, while his 1.47-goals-per-game average is breathtakingly good."

Мисля си ,че нашите комитети са го харесали по тяхната си система.... мъни болл :ppp6:, а Украинците по точно тази система си мислят , че продават " Златна Топка " :suicide:. Нека си порита там из Хохландия още годинка - две .....или пейка в Челси и после Рома, Интер или Удине и Падова .....

P.S. Ако не се лъжа " moneyball " бе система от филм по действителен случай , и Брад Пит купуваше играчи само по статистика. Майсторлъка бе да създаде отбор от тези играчи ( май тази игра се играеше с една малка топка и една кръгла пернишка сопа и наподобяваше крикет :sarcastic: )

Сподели другаде

Гост tsbalabanov

Интересно какъв мънибол ще излезе от Тейшейра, ако го вземем за 38 млн. паунда? Тоя трябва да го продадем за 80, за да сме на печалба, ебати мънибола, ебати чудото.

Сподели другаде

Гост S.Gerrard
Klopp: Liverpool looking at the January market after 'situation changed'

Jurgen Klopp refused to be drawn on Liverpool’s pursuit of Alex Teixeira - but agreed that circumstances meant Liverpool had changed their plans in terms of testing the January transfer window market.

The Reds boss declined to discuss the club’s bid of £24.5m for the 26-year-old Brazilian forward, an offer which has been rejected by his club Shakhtar Donetsk who are believed to value the player at £38m.

Reds chief executive Ian Ayre went to America earlier this week to negotiate with the Ukrainian club – who are playing in the Florida Cup – but he is now believed to be on his way back to Merseyside.

At his pre-Norwich press conferece, Klopp stuck to his normal method of refusing to talk about any possible player deals until they are done.

“No, there is nothing to say on this,” he said of Teixeira.

In terms of a change of attitude to the January window, Klopp added: “Our situation changed obviously. But I think I always said if our situation changed, then we would have to change our opinion.

“The January window is not the best. If you are under pressure, everybody wants prices where it is ‘are you crazy’? If not you should not do it because of the situation, if you take a new player now it is two days to the next game, four days to the next game, so it’s not the perfect moment, that’s how it is and my opinion didn’t change on this.

“But we have to watch the market, to think about what makes sense for us now plus for the summer and if we find a solution, if it’s for both transfer windows, and a player who could help us as soon as possible, of course we could try it. But that’s all.

“It’s a little bit different for Steven Caulker but since he’s been here he’s done really well. We gave him the 90 minutes with the youth U21s in the cup game with Leeds. I saw the match so he’s in a good way. But he never played with the team together. Now we are in training moment to try to make him feel more comfortable in the situation because he didn’t play for six weeks, so he’s got no real rhythm.

“But as I always said, we’ll watch the market. We’ll see if something happens, a few days to go, that’s it.”

The Reds boss insisted nothing had changed in his mind in the last few weeks in terms of deciding to possibly move in January for a forward player, although he will be well aware of Liverpool’s return of 25 goals in 22 league games.

“Nothing changed in my mind or my opinion. If there’s a good player who can help us and we see a longer time for us to work togther, not just three games and then all the others come back.

“If it’s possible we will try to do something which we usually want to do in summer. That’s all. If the situation is okay with player, price - I think we should ignore this! - then we will think about it.”

Klopp: I won't throw away money by overpaying for talent - this is not Disneyland!

Jurgen Klopp insists Liverpool won’t pay over the odds for talent – despite his burning desire to strengthen the squad during the current window.

The Reds are hoping to secure a deal for Shakhtar Donetsk’s highly-rated Brazilian attacker Alex Teixeira.

Chief executive Ian Ayre has returned to the UK following talks in America but further negotiations will be held with the Ukrainian outfit.

Liverpool’s initial offer was £24.5million with Shakhtar demanding around £38million.

Whether a compromise can he reached remains to be seen but Klopp says he feels a responsibility to ensure the Reds get value for money in the transfer market.

Klopp said: “I am a normal, smart guy so why should I throw away money?

“I cannot say it is only money going somewhere else. We have money but we are not in Disneyland and say ‘come on, take what you want’.

“We have a budget, we work with it, we have a lot of things to do. The club is building a stand, things like this, this is for the long-term development of the club.

“Don’t stand still, don’t only live for now. This is for the future, that is why I’m here. I know I can handle pressure really good, it is no problem for me.

“For 48 years, my whole life, I have had pressure. I’m used to it. Now we have a situation where we think ‘what will help?’.”

Transfer war chest

Klopp will have the luxury of a much bigger transfer budget at Liverpool than he ever enjoyed during his seven years at Dortmund.

His biggest buy in Germany was the £20million they paid for Henrikh Mkhitaryan back in 2013 when Dortmund beat the Reds to his signature.

But Klopp says the greater resources available at Anfield doesn’t make the challenge facing him more straightforward.

“If you could play with this money in the Bundesliga it would make it much easier,” he said.

“Somebody told me there is a list of the richest clubs and Crystal Palace and teams like this are on it.

“You are in the competition with all the teams who all have money. In Germany we look to England and hear of a player changing clubs for £20m and think ‘oh my god’.

“A £20million transfer in Germany is a real big one, maybe only three or four clubs have done it. That is the big difference.

“Take the money to Germany and the Bundesliga and it is a big difference but here it doesn’t make a big difference.

“You have unbelievably strong players in each place, and expensive players in each team. Money is not an issue.

“You can’t just go ‘we have money’ and throw it away and take any players you want.

“It is always about the decision, you can sign a lot of rubbish with money or you can make really good decisions.

“The only thing I don’t understand is that all of you don’t think about the players that are here. ‘Take this, take the striker,’ then the next day three strikers are back and we have seven.”

Future looks brighter up front

Liverpool’s need for more firepower is acute but with Daniel Sturridge, Divock Origi and Danny Ings to come back from injury, Klopp says he has to look beyond the current window.

Any major surgery to the squad he inherited will have to wait until the summer and he wants to ensure the pathway remains clear for the club’s young guns to progress.

“Now there is no possibility to say: ‘do this, do that, take him away, bring him back’,” Klopp said.

“We can do two maybe three things, but the rest is for the summer. We cannot change everything now.

“We always have to think about the situation now and who possibly can help for the next three, four, five years. In the summer we will have to make decisions that is normal.

“But my job now cannot be to say: ‘I think in the summer we sell him and sell him’. I don’t think about it.

“I am interested in the development of the whole club. I am interested in the under-21, the under-18s.

“But to do this you have to leave a space for very young players and give them a chance to see that ‘if this or this happens I can play’. That is how you build a squad. And you need a little bit of luck.

“There is one team with a similar number of games as us and that is Tottenham, but they nearly played the whole season with the same team.

“They don’t need 30 players at this moment, they need 17. When I came here we had four long term injuries, only 20 players and then it starts with the small injuries and problems we had.

“Playing with the best squad every week, with the best players every week, you know we would have had a few points more.

“Now we have to work on this situation and then in the summer, believe me, we will be prepared for next season.”

Сподели другаде

Гост Dacheff

@tsbalabanov - колега, много съжалявам, ама през телефона вместо да натисна "Цитирай", натиснах "Изтрий" и ти изтрих мнението за Мънибола... :ppp6:

Беше написал нещо от сорта, че Тейшейра не може да бъде никакъв мънибол ако го купим за 30 и кусур млн. паунда, защото после трябва да го продадем за 80. Идеята на мънибола не е това. Не е задължително да продаваш на печалба. Идеята е да вземаш евтини играчи на базата на някакви статистики и после да ги правиш монстъри. Реално да имаш шампионски отбор за малко пари. И тогава вече евентуално ако ти се налага да продадеш някого, то да е на печалба. Но продажбата не ти е отправна точка при мънибола. Изграждането на силен и евтин отбор е :)

Сподели другаде

Гост Stojkica

Изграждането на силен и евтин отбор е :)

Или с други думи - да си купиш възможно най-много голове/точки/спасявания за възможно най-малко пари.

Само че футболът не е бейзбол. Там тоя който хвърля си е тоя който хвърля, тоя който удря си е тоя който удря и тоя който гони си е тоя който гони.

Докато във фубола, примерно, при изграждането на централна двойка защитници по никакъв начин това не трябва да е основният подход. Или пък това, че един нападател е вкарал 15 гола за Вила не означава, че ще вкара 15 гола за Ливърпул. Също така ако един нападател вкара 20 гола, а втори нападател вкара 15 гола, това не означава, че ако те играят в двойка, ще вкарат 35 гола.

Сподели другаде

Гост cyberfan

Е то и в бейзбола е така. Ако някой направи 100 страйка в нискоразрядна лига, не означава че ще ги направи и на най-високо ниво. Зависи кой хвърля срещу теб нали?

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Сподели другаде

Гост never back down

Е то и в бейзбола е така. Ако някой направи 100 страйка в нискоразрядна лига, не означава че ще ги направи и на най-високо ниво. Зависи кой хвърля срещу теб нали?

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Да, но в бейзбола не е толкова важна сработката между играчите . Един хвърля , един удря , други търчат и гонят . Изцяло от теб си зависи как ще млатиш с бухалката , как ще хвърлят топката . Съотборниците ти не влияят пряко на това.

Докато във футбола си пряко зависи от всички играчи около теб .

Сподели другаде

Гост Stojkica

Е то и в бейзбола е така. Ако някой направи 100 страйка в нискоразрядна лига, не означава че ще ги направи и на най-високо ниво.

Това с нискоразрядната лига се отнася и за футбола, това е ясно.

Но в бейзбола, в една и съща лига, срещу теб хвърлят едни и същи хора. И това до някаква степен гарантира, че ще се справиш по сходен начин и в друг отбор с хвърлянето/гоненето/удрянето. Точно затова дадох пример с тези два отбора, от една и съща лига. Всякакви прилики с действителни лица и събития е случайна.

Сподели другаде

Гост cyberfan

Е той няма да е евтин, ако играе в най-добрата лига и има показатели на звезда. Нали идеята беше да се вземат евтини играчи, с добри показатели и да ги правиш манстъри? Това няма как да стане, ако пазариш от ВЛ в бейзбола.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Сподели другаде

Гост Stojkica

Е той няма да е евтин, ако играе в най-добрата лига и има показатели на звезда. Нали идеята беше да се вземат евтини играчи, с добри показатели и да ги правиш манстъри? Това няма как да стане, ако пазариш от ВЛ в бейзбола.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Филма с Брад Пит гледал ли си го? Там повечето неща са доста добре обяснени. Слушай внимателно какво говори дебеличкият математик.

Сподели другаде