Юрген Клоп

Guest Simply Red

19 hours ago, liv_fc said:

Искрено завиждам на замесените в това мероприятие, @ReD_Gerrard качи снимки или клипове, ако имаш честта да присъстваш, останал съм с впечатлението, че живееш там и си малко или много "вътрешен" така да се каже.

6 hours ago, Dr.G. said:

Искрено завиждам на замесените в това мероприятие, @ReD_Gerrard качи снимки или клипове, ако имаш честта да присъстваш, останал съм с впечатлението, че живееш там и си малко или много "вътрешен" така да се каже.

Мм, имаш в предвид @S.Gerrard

Ми то Вас може ли Ви оправи човек - кой Стиви, кой Стеве, кой РедДжерард, кой СДжерард ...

П.С. Сега да не се нареди някой на опашката за оправяне, не го взимайте толкова преносно глагола!

То няма да е от затворен тип с покани, ще се проведе в залата в центъра на града като следващата седмица пускат билетите - около 9 хил. , сигурно ще го предават и по клубната телевизия щом е замесен клуба. 

https://sport.cega.online/62185/?utm_source=ThoNguyen&utm_medium=TheRedFanClub&utm_campaign=Liverpool&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR0YFWLxLTzHh3Z5lQO4yGX8Pt-38v9i1I_ViDmiMynKdBzPLtVP0Jw2hSc_aem_AYpl4K2rEwkjpLd0MeUQzB13fXtDkuAEcpOl519PzpqI3mta1Sks2IBR4xBXFUiCKHsmnvBzyz4P1YRW0pNRgRx3

Last gift: Jurgen Klopp gave his favorite student Cody Gakpo the fastest yellow BMW in the segment for his birthday

Jurgen Klopp’s gift of the fastest yellow BMW in its segment to his favorite student, Cody Gakpo, for his birthday is a gesture that speaks volumes about their relationship and Klopp’s appreciation for Gakpo’s talents and dedication.

Austin Yellow M5 Competition Is Dripping With BMW Individual Touches |  CarscoopsThe choice of gift reflects both Klopp’s personal admiration for Gakpo and his understanding of Gakpo’s interests and preferences. By selecting a car known for its speed and style, Klopp not only celebrates Gakpo’s achievements but also acknowledges his passion for performance and excellence, both on and off the field.

The color choice, yellow, adds a personalized touch to the gift, symbolizing vibrancy, energy, and positivity. It may also serve as a nod to Gakpo’s personality and the brightness he brings to Klopp’s life and team.

Beyond its material value, the gift carries emotional significance, strengthening the bond between Klopp and Gakpo and affirming their mentor-student relationship. It demonstrates Klopp’s commitment to supporting Gakpo’s personal and professional growth, both as a player and as an individual.

Sleek Yellow BMW Car

While the gift may attract attention for its luxury and extravagance, it ultimately reflects Klopp’s generosity and genuine affection for Gakpo. It’s a gesture that transcends the realm of football, showcasing the power of mentorship, friendship, and kindness in nurturing talent and fostering meaningful connections.

9 hours ago, Кирил Пейчев said:

Одавна не бях ревал..

До днес. 

Докато не видях тези две снимки.

Снимки на един художник,на който му се налага да се раздели с любимото си платно.

Платно на което посвети девет години от живота си.

Тези снимки издават,че Клоп е сторил немислимото.

Допуснал е творението си твърде близо до сърцето си!!!

Благодаря ти машино!

Завинаги един от нас!!!

През 2 коментара все някой пише, че ревал 😅

Пичове стегнете се, големи мъже сте. Това е спорт за забавление, не е живот и смърт.

Клоп не е началото, няма и да е края на Ливърпул, беше важна част и това е, живота продължава.

🗣️Jurgen Klopp:

🔴Klopp on last week:

"Most intense week of my life. Great moments already. We don't have to pretend it's normal week because it isn't."

"Yesterday, players said goodbye. We had bbq here. It's a lot. I have emotional moments of course."

"Saying goodbye is never nice but saying goodbye without feeling sad or hurt, that would mean the time was not good. The time was great. It will be tough."

🔴Klopp on Pep Lijnders:

"He's a fantastic coach, one of the most influential coaches I ever had."

🔴Klopp on John Achterberg:

"A fantastic coach. Jack Robinson is leaving as well. Fantastic young coach. Future is bright for him. So many people will leave but it's normal. They don't leave because I go. It's a new start and it's fine."

🔴Klopp on Thiago and Matip:

"Thiago and Joel were in my office this week. Have you ever seen a better free transfer than Joel Matip? Ridiculously funny and a wonderful man."

"I would have loved to see Thiago's career without injuries. One of the best I ever saw. In control of everything on the pitch. In a good way, looked good yesterday. I told them already thank you for everything they did."

🔴Klopp on VAR:

“In the way they use it, I would vote against it. I would vote for scrapping VAR.”

🔴 Klopp on Wolves:

"Wolves are the most unlucky team I saw with VAR decisions. We had a few but they are the champions of that. They want to finish on a high. Standing there and pretending it was a normal game, no-one would believe that."

🔴Klopp:

"The best football we played was against Man City this year."

🔴Klopp:

“Best goal? Alisson Becker. Best assist? Trent Alexander-Arnold. Best save? Alisson v Napoli."

🔴Klopp:

"It's been nearly a decade of my life. How hard it's going to be to say goodbye. I take fantastic memories with me. Relationships forever. It was the absolute opposite of a waste of time."

🔴Klopp on his love for Merseyside and the people of Liverpool:

"Super influential. It will be so hard to say goodbye. I loved everything about this place. I take memories with me, fantastic memories. Friendships forever."

" I will not forget a day in that time because I met the best people I ever met and the best club I could have imagined in a wonderful, very special city. Nothing is perfect these days, but the majority of people in this city are as close as possible."

"If the city needs me, I'm there. I want to be helpful in whatever way."

🔴Klopp on fans:

"LFC TV had me read letters yesterday. With one, I burst into tears."

"We have very special supporters. The last nine years meant the world to them. I'm happy about that."

On 15.05.2024 г. at 9:08, Senzor said:

През 2 коментара все някой пише, че ревал 😅

Пичове стегнете се, големи мъже сте. Това е спорт за забавление, не е живот и смърт.

Клоп не е началото, няма и да е края на Ливърпул, беше важна част и това е, живота продължава.

Футболът е много, ама много повече от спорт за забавление, както ти си го формулирал, не казвам, че трябва да ревем всички де, ама не мога да се съглася с написаното от теб

• Simply Red changed the title to Юрген Клоп