Летен трансферен прозорец сезон 2021/2022

Препоръчан пост

56 minutes ago, makedonski said:

По принцип на американците не им се дава пари, а пък да не говорим сега с предстоящото разширяване на Анфиелд. Като тук прибавим и Ковид пандемията и ония са се стиснали, като.............Очаквам някой да вземем и мисля, че ще вземем, но в момента се ослушваме и преценяваме. В тая ситуация ще съм щастлив и на един Санчес.........

И не само, Клоп уж бил доволен с наличното и не искал нови попълнения, ако някой имал желание да напусне да напускал, поне така пише из разни страници за Ливърпул в инстаграм.

Сподели другаде

6 hours ago, KrisTerz said:

И не само, Клоп уж бил доволен с наличното и не искал нови попълнения, ако някой имал желание да напусне да напускал, поне така пише из разни страници за Ливърпул в инстаграм.

Защо не пробваш да прочетеш официалната страница:

It’s a big number of players you’re working with at this stage. You’re always very relaxed about that and never in a rush to make decisions on players that you have, but would you expect some of them to move out on loans or maybe permanent moves, some of the players we see at the moment?

I don’t know. With a few of the younger ones, maybe we have to think about going out on loan, stuff like this, is it the right moment? There’s no final decision yet. These first few days, it’s not the time to think about that because that’s the moment when they all can show up. I prefer to get positively surprised of some of the boys where I think, ‘Oh my God, I didn’t expect him being that close already.’ We have so [much] movement in the squad if you want, there’s so many players who could step up – for different reasons, the last season was maybe not theirs but that doesn’t mean from now on it will always go backwards.

No, there’s a chance to make the right steps in the right direction. They were close to the first team but didn’t play often enough. So, the door is open. A lot of midfielders not here, so come on, take the chance and play the best football you are able to do and then we immediately get options – it’s always like having new signings. I’m really not in a rush about that. If somebody wants to leave, he can come to me and can tell me and then I think about it. Nobody came so far, so obviously no rush from the players’ side as well. The market anyway is a really calm one in the moment, I think. There was [Jadon] Sancho and maybe somebody else, OK, Konate we did that early, but it’s a really calm window. Let’s see what happens and all of these things, but in the moment, everybody has the chance to impress me and I hope they do.

Сякаш контекстът е друг, а? 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/437823-jurgen-klopp-pre-season-a-chance-to-impress-and-being-stronger

Сподели другаде

10 hours ago, Toshko_Afrikanski said:

Защо не пробваш да прочетеш официалната страница:

It’s a big number of players you’re working with at this stage. You’re always very relaxed about that and never in a rush to make decisions on players that you have, but would you expect some of them to move out on loans or maybe permanent moves, some of the players we see at the moment?

I don’t know. With a few of the younger ones, maybe we have to think about going out on loan, stuff like this, is it the right moment? There’s no final decision yet. These first few days, it’s not the time to think about that because that’s the moment when they all can show up. I prefer to get positively surprised of some of the boys where I think, ‘Oh my God, I didn’t expect him being that close already.’ We have so [much] movement in the squad if you want, there’s so many players who could step up – for different reasons, the last season was maybe not theirs but that doesn’t mean from now on it will always go backwards.

No, there’s a chance to make the right steps in the right direction. They were close to the first team but didn’t play often enough. So, the door is open. A lot of midfielders not here, so come on, take the chance and play the best football you are able to do and then we immediately get options – it’s always like having new signings. I’m really not in a rush about that. If somebody wants to leave, he can come to me and can tell me and then I think about it. Nobody came so far, so obviously no rush from the players’ side as well. The market anyway is a really calm one in the moment, I think. There was [Jadon] Sancho and maybe somebody else, OK, Konate we did that early, but it’s a really calm window. Let’s see what happens and all of these things, but in the moment, everybody has the chance to impress me and I hope they do.

Сякаш контекстът е друг, а? 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/437823-jurgen-klopp-pre-season-a-chance-to-impress-and-being-stronger

Защото първо може би искам да чета където аз желая и второ споделям какво видях в интернет, не виждам нищо грешно в това, все пак в тази тема трябва да се коментират тези неща, все едно всяка една спекулация е супер достоверна. В крайна сметка, ако админ-а прецени, че има нещо нередно в коментара ми да го изтрие. 

Сподели другаде

1 hour ago, Stojkica said:

За Кейта не знам, ама Ох ще е титуляр в доста повече маочве отколкото си мислиш.

Кажи за колко си мисля да видим дали ще стане така?

Сподели другаде

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

Ако това за Ауар е вярно, аз съм с две ръце!

Сподели другаде

2 hours ago, Stojkica said:

15+ във всички турнири. И още 20+ като резерва. 

Предвид чисто физическото състояние на въпросния, това е толкова пожелателно мислене, че няма накъде.

Сподели другаде

2 hours ago, Stojkica said:

15+ във всички турнири. И още 20+ като резерва. 

Ако вземем заместник на Джини залагам за макс 6-7 мача като титуляр в първенството и за ШЛ. За купите не ги броя, там ми е все тая. Да играе колкото иска. Тоест голяма файда от него не очаквам да има. Предпочитам Къртис да играе вместо него.

Сподели другаде

2 minutes ago, oZZy said:

Предпочитам Къртис да играе вместо него.

Да видим Клоп какво предпочита.

2 minutes ago, oZZy said:

Ако вземем заместник на Джини залагам за макс 6-7 мача като титуляр в първенството и за ШЛ.

Само в ШЛ ще е титуляр в 6-7.

Сподели другаде

Никой никъде не пише, че се интересуваме от типична 9-ка. Само това ме притеснява.

Ще си остана само с притесненията то е ясно. Лестър купиха тоя мушмурок от Австрия и от тогава нищо. 

Сподели другаде

🚨 NEW: There is now the real possibility that Jordan Henderson will leave Liverpool this summer as Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are monitoring the situation and will move for Henderson if the opportunity arises. #awlive [@DominicKing_DM] 

Имало проблем с новият договор на Хендо и вероятност да бъде продаден, ако не се стигне до договорка.

Сподели другаде

1 hour ago, Chinaski said:

Ай стига бе Стойко ще се откаже от отбора ако това стане....

Ако пък и Котьо се завърне след гастрола до бразилския ресторант, направо не ми се мисли..

Сподели другаде

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·

2h

Liverpool are working on their outgoings in order to sign new players in the next weeks. Marko Grujić will be announced as new Porto player - agreement completed. #LFC Grujić will sign until June 2026 and wanted to re-join Porto on a long term project, after Sassuolo bid.

Сподели другаде

• Dacheff locked and unpinned this тема
  • Dacheff featured and unfeatured this тема
Гост