• Фабиньо
    • Жота
    • Чембърлейн
    • Няма такъв
    • Цялото отборно представяне

Препоръчан пост

2 hours ago, fishek said:

Е как Фирмино бе батко ?!

Ако ти кажа, че исках да ударя по Окс, но това че игра само 30 минути ме спря, сигурно ще ти стане лошо. 

Сподели другаде

On 20.10.2021 г. at 13:51, fishek said:

Е как Фирмино бе батко ?!

On Roberto Firmino’s display, with the spotlight again shining on Salah following his hat-trick…

He played, again, outstandingly well. You are right, Mo gets a lot of attention and rightly so, but Bobby, for people with football knowledge - I’m pretty sure when he finishes playing people will write books about the way he interpreted the false-nine position. I don’t say he invented it or we invented it, but with the way he plays it, from time to time it looks like [that]! There are different things to do on the pitch - some of them are defensive, and what he did in that department tonight was absolutely insane, and offensively he is obviously a nice link-up player and he finishes off from time to time as well. So yeah, Bobby knows how much we appreciate what he is doing and maybe that is a bit more important.

Сподели другаде

8 hours ago, Toshko_Afrikanski said:

On Roberto Firmino’s display, with the spotlight again shining on Salah following his hat-trick…

He played, again, outstandingly well. You are right, Mo gets a lot of attention and rightly so, but Bobby, for people with football knowledge - I’m pretty sure when he finishes playing people will write books about the way he interpreted the false-nine position. I don’t say he invented it or we invented it, but with the way he plays it, from time to time it looks like [that]! There are different things to do on the pitch - some of them are defensive, and what he did in that department tonight was absolutely insane, and offensively he is obviously a nice link-up player and he finishes off from time to time as well. So yeah, Bobby knows how much we appreciate what he is doing and maybe that is a bit more important.

Пак никаква конкретика, само че е insane, unbelievable...

Сподели другаде